Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rachmale G NYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. How we can cheque cholesterol without consultation of labs? What natural remedies use for the chequing of cholesterol and sugar?
Since one year I have pain in chest I done be fore a year tmt and 2d echo d ECG done many times DAT all will be nrml. Doctor said it will muscular is it really muscular.
Iam 23 years old male and iam having dark circles around the eyes and nose since iam 15years old. My parents are have dark circles too. It would be great if you kindly let me know what medication I need to take and also about what type of food should I intake and also preventive measures to control further. I thank you whole heartedly in advance for helping me in solving the prob ki em.
Hi I m continuously having pain in chest due to acidity and acid reflux. Please suggest me some medicine for quick relief.
How to cut down the belly fat and become fit. And reduce cholesterol. How to reduce high blood pressure through daily diet and necessary exercise to do.
I am 44 years of age male, having done airotic valve replacement and mitral valve repair on 2012. Though my medical report is ok but feeling uneasyness, tired, and palpitation sometimes. How can I lead better life than that?
My relative 75 years old Type II diabetic ,bp normal under medications (Allopathy) my question is the person has to be without medicine both BP and diabetic for some days say 20 days. Is it advisable to remain without medication for 20 days (The circumstances compulsion) advise us on this ,any other alternative precaution can be taken? Until we use the medicines-no other generic also possible. If it is dangerous what is the alternative.
Hey, I had lost my chest shape, how could I get back In shape. Is there any medicine which is helpful for me. Please suggest me.
Sir my wife is suffering from low blood pressure from Last 5 days. Please suggest me some remedy for how to raise it naturally.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.