Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rachana Jajal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rachana JajalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old MALE. I have gas problem From past 5 days. Stomach ache problems sometimes much. What should I do? No loose motions.
I am 22 years old girl and i'm having vaginal itching again and again since 3 months what should I do? I have taken a lot of medicine but no solution comes out please suggest me some medicine or natural home remedies.
Hlo, want to know about leukoplakia. Is this also occur on urinary part? Abhi starting h. Doctors ne ye disease bola h. Pls tell me is it really very harmful? M very afraid of.
Hair is a person's crowning glory and to witness bald spots emerge or thinning hair can be a nightmare for many. Thankfully, with advances in cosmetic surgery, this is not something you need to settle for. With a hair implant or a hair transplant surgery, you can easily cover bald spots and thicken thin hair. So which one should you go for? At the onset, hair implants and hair transplants seem to be synonyms.
While both address baldness and thinning hair, this is not the case. Getting a hair implant involves implanting synthetic hair into the scalp while a hair transplant involves the removal of hair follicles from one part of the scalp and implanting them into another part of the scalp.
Here are a few ways the two procedures differ:
- Look: Hair implants involve synthetic hair and hence can never look completely natural. A hair implant is often compared to a wig that has been fixed to your scalp. On the other hand, a hair transplant uses your own hair and hence merges with your existing hair. With time, no one will be able to tell if you've had a hair transplant while with hair implants.
- Grooming: You can cut synthetic fibers implanted in your scalp, but hair implants will not grow like natural hair. Thus, if you undergo this procedure to address thinning hair, you will have to settle for the same hairstyle for quite a long time. Hair transplants will grow and fall like the rest of your hair. Also if a hair follicle that has been transplanted falls, it can re-grow, but if a hair implant strand falls, it will need to be replaced with another synthetic follicle. Thus the chances of needing follow up surgeries are higher with hair implants than with hair transplants.
- Rejection: The chances of your body rejecting a synthetic fiber are much higher than the chances of your body rejecting a hair follicle transplant. Thus, the chances of infections are higher with hair implants than hair transplants.
- Results: Hair implants have instant results whereas when it comes to a hair transplant, it can take up to 8 months to notice visible results. In the meanwhile, the hair follicles may temporarily fall from the area the transplant was taken from as well.
Today, between the two, a hair transplant is more preferred than a hair implant. Before taking a decision between the two, go over the pros and cons with your doctor and see what form of treatment is more suitable to you.
Urinary infection is one widespread disorder that most of the human beings face in the later stages of their lives. The infection is experienced mostly by half of the women and according to statistical data, it has been noted that about 40% of women and 12% of men get infected with urinary infection. Women who are sexually active have more possibilities to get this infection. It is an infection suffered by many people and, which is more vulnerable to children and women.
The symptoms that are identified for a person with urinary infection are frequent urination and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications, and medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort caused.
Main Causes of Urinary Infection
- The main reason why urinary infection is caused is due to a bacterium that moves from the urinary duct into the urinary bladder.
- The other main reasons for urinary tract infection are due to sexual intercourse, pregnancy and diabetes.
- There are chances to get urinary infection if a person has sex with many partners
- In most women urinary infection is caused due to hormonal imbalance after menopause
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it can weaken the bladder and makes it prone to urinary infection.
Treatment for Urinary Infection
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can be used for the treatment of urinary infection, and these include
- It is very necessary to drink a lot of water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that causes the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- It is advisable to eat foods rich in Vitamin C as they are helpful in making the urine more acidic, and it inhibits further growth of the bacterium in the urinary tract.
- It is very important that spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners be cut from the diet to reduce the irritation.
- It is very important to include healthy foods in your diet, and that are rich in high-fiber carbohydrates and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- Herbal remedies can be opted for treatment of urinary tract infection, and the leaves of bearberry are used for this purpose.
- Most importantly, it is very necessary to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. Women should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!