Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RachanaYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes for 7 days. What should I do. please tell me simple solution for healthy eyes. Thanks.
My son has 6 months age he has suffering with cold and cough I think it will be small pneumonia I have nebulizer so can I use it if I use what medicine use? Can I know asthalin (salbutamol) 2.5 mg will be useful or not? So please tell me as soon as possible thank you.
My wife 36 years old. She do not feel good. Feeling depressed. Do not like to do anything. No major health issues.
I have stomach pain since before six days please help me what to do I m taking tablets but its not effect me.
I get headache easily and I feel weak I not not well these days and have lots of tension what should I do to improve it.
I was joined gym, for fitness or weight increased but my weight is not increased. Am not taking any medicine's.
Used vacuum pump only once and after that I did not use and I could able to get erections but it is not like a natural one. So what to do to get back as like the natural one. M.
I am 21 years old, I have hair fall control and also dandruff problem, dandruff is spread all parts of skull. My face full of covered in pimples, I want resolution in this problem, and also my chin color also change in dark black. I have so many problem. Please give resolution for this problem.
I am 21 years of age and im under weight. My weight is only 50-52 kg. I do not have any long term decease. I have tried 2 supplements but even they didn't help me to get weight. Wanna increase my weight but do not know how to get it. Can any one help me and tell me the way have to improve my physics?
Hello doctor this is pravin. How to prevent my face from acne? Because it makes lot of black dots in my face. How to remove the black dots?
I am 23 years old guy. I am having problem with my skin. There are dark spots on my face, neck and even on hand. The biopsy report - Consistent with Lichen Planus. But my doc did not got any solution.
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild Salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body.