Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R V Pandya
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R V PandyaYour feedback matters!
What is the difference between actions of metformin and glimepride. Are these to be taken before food or after food and why?
Follow these basic tips to prevent yourself from fungal infections:
1. Wash and iron your clothes regularly, especially the undergarments. Ironing your clothes kills the left out fungus too. Thus the risk of reinfection is completely eliminated.
2. Avoid wearing tight clothes. Sweat and dampness create ideal environment for the growth of fungus.
3 never share clothes with anyone as fungus can pass from one person to other.
4. Avoid wearing clothes dried under the fan or washing machine. Drying clothes in sunlight for atleast 2 hours is recommended.
I am suffering from runny nose and cold for more than a week I have been taking Clasure but with no effect. The cold subsides and then shows back again. What should I do?
Dear Doctor I am suffering with Premeture ejjaculation timing is less then 50 seconds last 5 yrs i am 32 yrs old i met few doctors they are suggesting 20 to 30 thousand rupees medicines being middel class i could not able to spend that much amount please suggest any way to cure my problem ?
Sir,I am getting bad smell from my mouth even I brush daily two times.What is the reason behind this?
Sleep disorder is the condition where a person loses his night sleep completely or is able to sleep only for few hours or minutes. They feel a sudden restlessness when they go to sleep, or they naturally do not get any good sleep. Sleeping disorders can be of various types and they are not just only about the person's inability to fall asleep.
Some common types of sleeping disorders are:
- Sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome
- Loss of sleep due to excessive snoring
- Insomnia and sleep deprivation
All the disorders have one thing in common. They generally make the person feel tired all day long, due to complete or partial loss of sleep.
Sleeping disorders cannot be identified from the day one. The slow build up of symptoms are the only clue to the fact that one is suffering from this condition.
Some of the very common symptoms that would help the person to identify the problem are:
- Falling asleep during the day and during work
- Irritable sensation all throughout the day
- Loss of patience during work
- Loss of concentration during the day
The homeopathic remedies involve the use of natural herbs and their extracts. All these are recommended by the doctors in prescribed dosages.
Some of the commonly used homeopathic remedies are:
- Chamomilla: People suffering from sleeplessness due to pain and irritation prefer this.
- Coffea: This particular herb is considered to be ideal for coping with sleeping disorders. This is more commonly suggested for people, who find it difficult to fall asleep due to over excitation, or else due to sudden mood swings.
- Belladona: This herb is used in cases where the person has trouble falling asleep due to nightmares or headache. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.