Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R S SonawaneYour feedback matters!
I was operated upon for my Herniated Cervical Disc C-6 in 2008. Before that I had tingling sensation in my fingers and stretching in my legs. I was told that slowly and slowly the tingling sensation will go but so far it has not gone. I have a stretching sensation in my legs and tingling in my toes and legs. I do takt physiotherapy (Diathermy and Ultra Sound Massage) Are there any chances of improvement or it will continue like this. Should I take some medicine or I should mske this is way of life.
I have wet dreams daily and do not have any bad habits except masturbation from from age 11. Now I am 21 and suffering alot by this wet dreams? I have consulted a sexologist doctor and said everything and he says you are alright it occurs by puberty. I do not know how to explain it to him. Please suggest me a solution for this or what's the disease name and what should I tell him to understand it correctly. Please suggest me a solution.
Hello sir, I want to ask you one thing 1. I am going to office then after I sit for a long time then in my legs there is too much pain. I can't understand what is this. I consulted a doctor he said in your body some tips off I don't know what he says, what shall I do? Please advise.
I have itching problem on my whole body. I am taking medicines and also applied creams but still no improvement. What should I do? Tensed with the pennis skin got rough and hard can not walk properly bcoz after itching that area burns.
My ring finger of right hand near nails is swollen and it pains sometime mostly if I touch some spicy thing and cleaning non veg items.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"