Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R S Somani
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R S SomaniYour feedback matters!
I want a big penis as my girlfriend is not satisfied and I discharge very fast. please tell me how to get a big penis and tell me the treatment for getting big penis and also is it safe to take some pills which they show in the adds.
My daughter is having fever of 104 degree f from last night. She was shivering in night. Now fever is still there around 102 deg but not shivering. Please advise.
Hello, My mother is 46 years old. She have been having hole in heart of size 24 mm. And Doctor advice me either go for open heart surgery or catheter based procedures. So I wanna ask which one is best choice? Please guide us well. Where should we go for this either PGI OR DMC or any other medical hospital.
My sister has swelling on her throat and took thyroid test. Results are TT3 =72.89 TT4 =6.1 Tsh=10.79 Please suggest us what medication she need to take. What's the severity as per results? Thanks much.
I got bitten by a stray dog on 27th april and went through treatment within 1 and half hour. However I took 3 vaccines ars, tetanus and one more. I have got 4 more injections to go. I am feeling really weak now so my question is it normal to experience such thing? Is it because of vaccines I took a day prior or should I visit a doctor? Please advice. Thanks:)
I am 21 years old but my physical figure is not uptomarks this happen. Ed because of masturbation and untimely eating. please help me to get me back.
Hello doctor im suffering from acidity problem since 2 years. I have taken many medicines but not relief pls suggest me.
Emergency** Respected sir/mam. My age 21+.I have problem ,in morning daily when I go to toilet 1st time. With urine some sperm (hormone) is automatically coming out. It was happening last 30 days. But in past it was not happened. Please reply me is this serious disease?
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working.