Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.S. PotdarYour feedback matters!
Hello! Doctor I have so many white hairs on my head and it's like every 2nd hair is white (not heredity) so sir pls tell me what should I do. Thankyou.
My brother aged 32 years and he is suffering from dengue from last 4 days. He had headache and pain in all body also has high fever. He is also medicated from hospital. Any consultation for this.
Hi I am avil kumar I have some prob with my back. So please suggest some medicines for this medicine for this.
Hello doctor my age 21 running my height is 5'6" and thin personality I have improve my height and weight in short time that's how can I improve it.
Various studies and researches have been able to prove that women outlive men. In fact they are expected to live at least 7 years more than men. More men are living with and dying of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) than women and have more hospital discharges for Cardiovascular disease (CVD) and CHD. The prevalence of CHD is higher in men within each age stratum until after 75 years of age, which may contribute to the perception that heart disease is a man's disease.
The classic risk factors for CVD are the same in women and men, but there are gender differences in the prevalence of risk factors. Dr Bernadine Healy first introduced the concept of the Yentl syndrome in 1991, suggesting gender bias in the management of CHD.
HEART DISEASE AND SEX DIFFERENCES
Reasons for Cardiovascular Disease:
There are a number of risk factors that affect the men more than women. The following are few aspects that are reasons for the rising incidences of heart disease in men:
High blood pressure
High cholesterol level
Sedentary life style
Unhealthy food habit
Lack of exercise
It is important that men take control of their health. Opt for regular cardiac screenings tests, yoga, stress management and ensure that they live a heart healthy life.
I have black spots as well as pimples ony back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Pls guide about calender system. My wife has regular period on 23rd every month. So when we go for safe sex without taking any protection. Pls tell elaborately. We are confuse .pls. We just got married. Regards.
When my pimples dries up, it leaves a dark black spot on my forehead. How to get rid of dark black spots.
I am a software engineer aged 22 years. recently I have some back pain, but there is no unusual on my works. Give me a solution.
Sir I am suffering from hairfall which has fallen me in depression. please Suggest me some methods to stop it.
Sex helps you reduce stress. When deep breathing exercises fail to de-stress you, sex will do the needful.
2. Great Form of Exercise
Making love is a form of physical activity. During intercourse, the physiological changes in your body are consistent with a workout. If you have sex three times a week for 15 minutes (but we know you can do better than that) you'll burn about 7.500 calories in a year. That's the equivalent of jogging 75 miles!
3. Lowers high blood pressure- Hugs and sex can improve your blood pressure. Sex reduces diastolic blood pressure, that is, the bottom number while reading blood pressure.
4. Builds your immunity Trying to fight the sniffles? Sex is the answer to fighting cold and other health problems; sex can boost your immunity.
5. Makes You Look Younger Making love three times a week can make you look 10 years younger.
6. Healthy heart Sex helps you burn calories but it can also improve your heart. Sex will take care of stroke and heart attacks, you just have to enjoy the moment.
7. Pain relief Pleasure is the measure to beat out the pain. Do you experience migraines and body pain? Well, sex is the answer.
8. Builds trust and intimacy The act of sex spikes the hormone oxytocin; this hormone is responsible for your happiness and love. If your feel your relationship is falling out, there is trust or you're worried that your partner will stray away, then sex will dispel these doubts. The hormone oxytocin builds trust and brings couples closer, and cupid too.
9. Fewer chances of cancer Regular ejaculation reduces your chances of developing prostate cancer. In Australian study men who ejaculated 21 times, a month was least likely to develop cancer. It is further supported by other researchers that sexual intercourse reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
10. Stronger pelvic muscles Sex involves the use of several muscles; hence, regular sexual intercourse can help you develop stronger pelvic muscles. Further, since the act of sex involves a range of muscles, it also helps strengthen these muscles - for ex: quads, your core, and the upper back. Through regular sex, you can also maintain a strong bladder and bowel function.
11. Prostate Protection- Most of the fluid you ejaculate is secreted by the prostate gland. If you stop ejaculating, the fluid stays in the gland, which tends to swell, causing lots of problems. Regular ejaculation will wash those fluids out and ensure the well being of your prostate until old age. Problems may also occur when you suddenly change the frequency of ejaculations.
12. Induces sleep- After that great, lovely workout you are bound to get good sleep. Sex could be the next thing for insomniacs! So what really happens: - Sex can relax you, hence if you are already tired, the act of sex will induce sleep. - When men ejaculate they become lethargic, this can make them sleepy.
13. Regular periods Apparently sex can improve your menstrual cycle. Sex regulates hormones, which in turn regulate the menstrual cycle. Sex reduces stress, which is one of the reasons women miss their periods. Sex seems like a better option than pills.
14. Prevents Erectile Dysfunctions- Fifty percent of men older than 40 suffer from erectile dysfunctions and all young men fear the moment when they won't be able to get it up anymore. The best medicine against impotence is...sex. An erection keeps the blood flowing through your penile arteries, so the tissue stays healthy.
15. Live longer A healthy heart, stronger muscles, increased circulation of oxygen and happiness are some of the factors that add life to the years and as a result - years to your life.
16. Healthier semen If you're trying to conceive, you increase the volume of semen if you have sex regularly. Regular sex replaces old sperms from the testicles. If there is a natural build of sperms it can lead to DNA damage.