Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. R. S. ChhuganiYour feedback matters!
Pcod means what, I am not understand it. I don't do any work quickly, being lazyness from previous 4 years.
In the night time I can not sleep properly and I cannot sleep time to time please give me suggestions.
Dear sir I have sex related problem that is I can't enjoy more than 2 to 3 minutes in inter corse with my partner im 48 years and taking BP and sugar tablets so please suggest me some medicines to improve my power.
Hi, my wife delivered on Dec 2012 with operation. Now she is suffering from pain near stitches and belly button, please suggest advice and medicine.
Headache, fever and cold. Body pain slightly. Stomach pain. Taking medicine dolo tablet and cetrizine. Can't cure. Cold from 4 to 5 days.
Sir I have a gas and have acidity problem with heaviness in my stomach and feeling very uncomfortable and suffocation and for this problem I can not sleep at night any solution please help me.
I am suffering from headache and fever and cold from last four days I already consulted doctor near my home he gave me some tablets I used them for three days but no recovery till now. What should I do now?
I got heart attack on 25th dec. doctors did angography and then angioplasty, they put two stents now on 20th april. I again did angogram as i was unable to walk. It shows there is blockage inside both the stents. Is there a solution for this in ayurveda?
In my toilet I found some ands after my urine pass is their any problems in my urine or anything else.?
As soon as one is released from hospital after going through an abdominal surgery, the patient must make a checklist and an early recovery strategy before leaving home. Do follow the following tips and recover soon.
- Do make prior arrangements for a safe and comfortable journey back to home. Ensure that you have made transportation arrangements to go home safely. Use your own car or book any cab or take any friend’s help. Place a cushion over your abdomen to keep it safe from jerks.
- Do go for post-surgery checkup. Book an appointment with your surgeon post-surgery. This would ensure that surgery did not cause any side-effect.
- Understand the schedule for taking medicines. Usually the patients are given painkillers. If you think you are not getting relief from it then ask your surgeon to prescribe you an alternative. Patients are likely to suffer from constipation post an abdominal surgery. If that happens, intake more fibrous food, fluids and indulge in light physical activities. Patients can also ask for cheaper alternative medicines.
- Check for certain signs and symptoms and take adequate steps:
- Take adequate sleep. There are chances that you may feel dizzy and fatigue, therefore one must observe change in sleep patterns. Have patience. Things will become normal in due course of time.
- You will also be subjected to little pain from the incision. Take your medicines as directed in order to get an early relief from pain.
- Draining of yellow color liquid from the incision in little quantities post the surgery is normal. If the drainage continues even after 7 to 14 days with redness around incision, it is a clear symptom of infection. Consult your surgeon immediately for the cure.
- Removal of urinary catheter from the bladder may cause minor difficulties during urination. Situation will become normal in few days. If discomfort persists, consult your surgeon.
- Identify the following dangerous symptoms and call your doctor right away.
- Persistent vomiting or nausea
- Incapability to digest food or fluids
- Swelling in leg
- Abnormal body temperature
- Infection at the surgical site
- Maintain a healthy and supervised lifestyle post surgery.
- It will take few days to return to your normal routine life. So have patience until then.
- Go for morning and evening walks. Avoid heavy exercises as such activities may cause physical strain.
- Take care of your surgical incision
- Surgical incision should be regularly cleaned or washed gently. Try to keep the surgical site dry until the stitches are removed.
- After 5-7 days of surgery, the stitches would be removed by the surgeon. Avoid putting ointment on the stitches until then. It will take few weeks for the scars to fade.
Under proper care and supervision, the patient will soon recover post an abdominal surgery and will be able to get their life back on track.
I am suffering from varicose vein from last 1 year. I have pain on my legs if I stand a lot. There are many veins bulged on my both legs. Please help me to find a way to cure it. Thank you.
I am 19 years old. My brother has caught Chickenpox. I have come back from Delhi and I haven't had Chickenpox ever. Its been 9 days since he had it. What are the chances that I will get the disease and please suggest some preventive measures if any.
Helo I am not feeling well. Sore throat, body pain, fever, unusual feeling during urination like heaviness in lower abdomen, little pain during intercourse, and sometimes mild pain on sides and back.
I am 16 years old (42 kg). I am suffering from cough and cold for the past 3 days. I have taken P-650 (2 tablets for 2 days) and AzithroRite-500 (3 tablets for 3 days). Still I have not recovered. I am feeling sleepy due to weakness. I have exams round the corner. What should I do to get well soon? Please help.
I have been suffering from acidity and stomach disturbance problem. I have a fatty liver grade 1. I have also loss of appetite. I don't smoke, don't drink and I am also not over weight. My age is 37 (M). would be the treatment/diet for this problem.
• Heat half a cup of water in a boiling pot. Add one teaspoon turmeric powder, and one teaspoon black pepper. You may also add cinnamon sticks. Boil this for about two to three minutes. Add one tablespoon of honey. Drink this daily until the condition improves.
• Alternatively, make an herbal tea by adding one teaspoon of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of carom seeds to a cup of water, and boil it until water reduces to one-half cup. Add some honey and drink this herbal solution two to three times a day.
• Another way to use turmeric is to roast turmeric root and grind it into a smooth powder. Mix it with water and honey, and drink it twice a day.