Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. R S BagweYour feedback matters!
I am 50 year, recently I have developed multiple cracks in my penis skin. These cracks are at the outer skin towards top which closes the penis tip. It's very painful and every times tears up while trying to clean the inside top of penis by lowering the skin. Some times red patches developing near penis tip (soft portion area) . May be this is happening due to fungal infection. Kindly advice
Research suggests “overweight and obese people tend to develop heart disease at an earlier age.” The study indicated that “heart disease begins 1.8 years earlier in overweight middle-aged women compared with normal-weight women, and 4.3 years earlier for those who are obese.” The investigators also found that “obese middle-aged men suffer heart disease 3.1 years earlier than normal-weight men.”
Hi sir/madam please suggests me that after intercourse lots of semen comes out from vagina. Is it normal or not?
I'm 16 years old boy I am daily masturbate what are the preventive measures to take avoid masturbate and how can I control and stop.
I have lots of pores in my facial skin of chins closer to nose. Type of minute pores which make the area look different from skin of rest of face. I had been diagnosed with asthma in my early childhood and had inhaled numerous of steam from steamer. I am not sure if it lead for these pores to develop. Please suggest.
Hi Doctor, My wife period comes after 5 months. She is entering in menopause. She is 45 years old. My questions is, can we sex without condom ya peals? Is now chance for pregnancy?
Hi I am rajendra 26 year old male. I have suffering from headache since last two year. What should I do?
African sea coconut syrup. Is good for head cold? I have a sever head cold not going. And causing vertigo. Like dizziness .and I feel like my body is moving. When I stand.
Please give me a good solution for my penis problem. When I am sleeping on bed my penis become harder. If I come down from bed and by standing trying to fuck. I can't" my penis becoming loose. If I again sleep on bed and doing like massage for 30 secs with hand it's become harder But when I standing from bed down. My penis become loose and I am pumping with hand to become harder it's not become harder why like this what's the problem.
I am 25 years male, I am feeling pain while passing stool. And its cutting very hard. Is the the symptoms of piles. please suggest. And if piles. please suggest the best medicines for piles. It's been a long period past. One year before I was feeling the same pain, but after some days it was ok. It started in this winter again and behave very badly.
This question for my friend. She s 21 years old. She was tried to suicide before 7 months because of love failure. She used expiry tabs for suicide. She got back to normal in few days. Bt now she suffered from dengue fever, get many health issues nd continuous bleeding. Mentally she suffered alot. Doctors said these are the side effects of Suicide her stomach nd Utres also infected. And take blood in Back bone for further checkup. She s very scared. Is this very danger? She ill get back to normal?
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.