Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R R Patel
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. R R PatelYour feedback matters!
I can't concentrate properly on my books. I usually think a lot, bt can't read regularly, meanwhile I start thinking, pls help me out.
I am 21 years old. I have severe head ache and back ache for a long period of days. I am not able to concentrate in any other thing. What should I do now?
I have been feeling anxiety and fatigue in day time and less sleep in night, please advice regarding solution and guidance for same.
from bangalore. I am32 yrs house wife. My fist delivery was at 20 yrs old. 2nd baby is at 32 years. After my first delivery I have heard about a news that a mother killed her baby by dipping him in washing machine water. After hearing that news I got choked. It was in my mind for a week. Latter on I had a fear that I will also do the same sin. But actually I don't feel to do the same at any cost. But I have a doubt whether I do it or not? it was disturbing my mind around six months. Latter it gone out of my mind. Now after my second delivery the same thought is disturbing me whether I harm r pain my baby? is it a mental disease? do I need to take any medicine?
Hello I am 25 years old male, unmarried,non smoker and non alcoholic My problem is getting blank during examination. Also now a days it is difficult to catch the concept. Also facing the problem of lack of concentration. Please help me.
Hello sir. I have very stressed. When you take tension in my stomach pain start and I goes weak. I do not eat food.
Emotional problems make direct tasks and simple errands harder. High feeling, bubbling disappointment and hurt emotions motivate the person. Certain people become very protective. Protectiveness causes us to pry on others. Others might want to disconnect completely and resolve issues in a different manner. A great many people manage their emotional issues by opposing, quelling and overlooking them. At this point, your brain feels uneasy and you end up making rash decisions. However, there are ways to deal with emotional problems. These are as follows:
- Be aware: Try to stay active and be aware of solid feelings and sentiments. Work on improving them as they show up and quickly misidentify with them. Advise yourself that you are not your feelings and that they are only temporary.
- Use labeling: Utilize naming. Research has demonstrated that naming and surveying a feeling changes the feeling into a subject of examination and consequently diminishes its power on you. So in case you are feeling furious, essentially let yourself know that this is you being angry and you will in all probability see that the force of the inclination instantly drops.
- Get curious: Rather than opposing the emotions and sentiments, get inquisitive about them. Focus on how they affect you. Where in the body do they show? How do the diverse muscles in your body feel? How is your breath? Hold your emotions and sentiments in present mindfulness and simply let them do their thing without judging or sticking to them. Utilise the possibility of your brain as the sky and your emotions and sentiments as clouds that are passing by.
- Face-to-face interaction: Up close and personal social interaction with somebody who thinks about you is the best approach to quiet your nervous system and calm anxiety. It additionally relieves stress-busting hormones, so you will feel better regardless of the possibility that you cannot change the upsetting circumstance itself. The key is to collaborate with somebody who is a decent audience or someone you can consistently talk with face to face, or who will hear you out without a prior motivation for how you need to think or feel.
- Exercise and meditation: The brain and the body are inherently connected. When you improve your physical well-being, you will consequently encounter more prominent mental and enthusiastic betterment. Physical movement likewise discharges endorphins, intense chemicals that lift your state of mind and make you happy. Normal exercise or action can majorly affect mental and enthusiastic medical issues, mitigate stress, enhance memory, and help you to rest better.
In case that you continue facing this frequently, you will soon find that your relationship with your mind will begin to change. You will build up an intense metacognition (the capacity to face your reasoning) which helps you to handle your emotions and feelings in a great manner.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!