Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. R. N. ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. So many people use daily face powder like ponds after bath. Is it really helpful for glowing skin. Can I use it? Or which face powder is best without side effects for fair skin.
I want a glowing face. Can you suggest the best and safest night care routine for glowing skin. Creams also.
I am 22 year old and I Got some redness in body and then after getting brown spots over there what should I do to cure from this and get my glowing skin.
I am 18 year male I have dark spot and blackspot on face can you please help me how to get rid of it.
I have lot of scar marks on my face. I used lot of protect n also try to adjust with my diet. No result of all stuff. Still pimple r a head on my face. N marks remains in the same place.
My face became black dye to this hot summer will you please tell some precautions & creams to make it much brighter:-)
Hie. From the last 3 years. My face had a lot of marks. Tried everything. Medicines facewash bt did not quite make my face clean. Wat to do?
My face is very oily, due to oily skin my face looks dull. So please suggest me, how to remove this problem.
Hlo doctor! I am a 24 years old female. I want to have a beautiful and glowing face. please suggest how will I have a glowing face. What should I consume to get a beautiful youthful and glowing face. My face becomes very oily during summers but in winters I have a problem free skin. please let me know how can I keep my face oil free during summers.
My face is little darker, I consulted skin specialist and he prescribed me to use demelan cream to use at night for 4 weeks, I used it but did not get any results of skin brightening and lightening. Can you please help to give me a right cream for skin lightening and brightening? please help me.
Here are symptoms,types and treatment of Hysterectomy
I am 26 year old lady. Having severe dark circles. Seriously want to ged rid of them. Please help me out ?
There are some white spots on my skin It gets dry and look weird what should I do? Can you suggest any medicine for that.
Hello Sir last one week I have suffering from dark colour in my whole body. Still day by day my body tone is darkest please help me.
Hello doc. From a long time m having some little white balls in my stool .i had done my stool test ,it was normal .can you tell me what are those .and what is causing it. I have swelling in my stomach (colitis) which is ok now .plz tell me how can I get rid of those balls.
I am scratching own my skin and afer scorching of skin becomes roughly no any cream will satisfy so please help me.
Sir I have oily dull skin I want to become fair complexion how many times wash my face using face wash?
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help.
Related Tip: Which Moisturizer Will Work Best for Your Skin Type?