Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.N DalalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from stomach pain. From last 6 months m having this pain. What I do for getting relief from It. I am having right side stomach pain. And it is not appendix.
Asthma is a distressing condition during which people find it difficult to breathe as the bronchi or tubes carrying air to lungs swell up. This happens when mucus inside bronchi comes into contact with an allergen like a pollutant or dirt causing symptoms like wheezing, coughing, more mucus production and difficulty breathing. There is no cure for asthma. As of now, it can only be managed. But managing asthma becomes really difficult during low air quality days, especially during winters when it’s cold and dry.
The most common air pollutants are gases like sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, vehicle smoke, and suspended particles. Each one of them can trigger an asthma attack by itself because of its deleterious effect on the lungs. The smaller the particulate matter is, the more dangerous it becomes as these particles get lodged in the air sacs inside lungs, causing not just asthma from worsening but also fatal diseases like lung cancer.
So, most asthma patients suffer from frequent attacks due to air pollution. How can these attacks be prevented? Here are some tips:
- According to research, asthma can be managed by making modifications in everyday life. On high air pollution days due to ozone, for example, asthmatics tend to experience more lung inflammation. If you are an asthmatic, you should reduce time spent outdoors, especially doing strenuous activity in the mornings and evenings. Keeping medications on hand and using those at the very start of an asthma attack also helps. There should always be a plan in place to lessen the chance of an asthma attack on poor air quality days starting from a rescue inhaler to preventive medication if your doctor feels you need it.
- Stay hydrated and breathe through the nose. Dehydration is dangerous for asthmatics especially when air quality is bad. In this case, lungs can become badly affected because they need right temperature and levels of water to work properly. It’s crucial to breathe through the nose only and not the mouth as the air breathed in from the mouth can be very cold and dry and can cause even more inflammation of the lungs.
- Know your asthma triggers and change lifestyle. Avoiding your triggers is key to managing asthma. If traffic fumes are a trigger, it’s best to change the route you take to work to manage your asthma. If you don’t know your triggers look back at your last asthma attack and remember what you were doing. Did you pet your dog? Write a diary and discuss with your doctor on how to avoid your triggers. Use a face mask when outdoors to limit exposure to allergens.
- Track your asthma to recognise early signs of asthma. If you know that it’s getting worse, you should have a fool-proof plan in place.
I got a more gastric problem and low back pain left side hip the pain goes through a leg I cont able to bend and walk casually, its seems more than 4 years I eat proper diet but I smoke per day 1r 2 cigarette I am trying to quit, as well as I take medication ranitane tab 300 mg per day regular exercise I do, but it's not cure if I stop medicine the pain will start to continue and I have depression since 5 years unforgettable memories past my love, and now my weight decrease and my butt size is 0, my hip size decrease from 36 to 30 rit nw, and PE problem pls give me a curable solutions and peaceful mind my age 32 unmarried thanking you.
I have low blood platelets count. How to increase it. Is there any permanent remedy for this problem.
Is it necessary dat if your penis size is small it will affect sex life with my partner or is it normal?
I have dust allergy from childhood. Now I am 22 years old. Have gone to many doctors but could not cure. Can you please suggest me any treatment.
I am of 21 years. I am suffering from loose motions fo 3days. Today 3rd day. Now I am getting liquid mixed with blood. Twice a day. What should I do?
My wife is 15 weeks pregnant and she got pain in stomach and some weakness in body also what can I do. She doesn't eat well also.
Hello sir, I suffered from cold yesterday and I am getting severe headache, actually I got allergic with weather changes as my cold is not easily curable it took 1 month. Please help me as I diagnosed it but nothing comes out.
Kindly guide treatment for my mother suffering from high grade fever since 1 month. The fever reaches upto 103°F and is not resolving with medicines. Since 2 days she's also feeling cold and complaining of generalized body weakness. She's taking cefixime, cp nose, rantac, large. But the fever is not getting relieved.
I am an insulin dependent diabetic. My blood report reveals high LDL and Low HDL levels, though the overall reading is within range of 200. My diabetologist has Prescribed Atorvastatin 5 mg. When I take that I feel a lot of discomfort. Get constipation ,back pain and less urine outflow. Are these the side effects of this drug? Is there any other safw drug without any side effects? Vijayan N G Aiyar 91 7829000974.
Hlw sir I HV a problem regarding sex my penis is small In size so icnt able to do sex with my partner could you please help me out. My penis size is 4 inch when it will erect.
Actually I am so fond of masturbation. But during masturbation the sex water falls after only 10 or 20 times of. So my excitement ruined in only a few minutes. So how can I increase it for my excitement. Nd how can I get a big powerful pennies.
Many guys, especially those who are "quick on the trigger," would do just about anything to be able to engage in sex for hours on end without ejaculating. But men who actually experience delayed male ejaculation find this to be a burden rather than an asset. Even men who practice exceptional penis care may find themselves one of the fairly rare victims of delayed male ejaculation - and they may not be happy about it.
Does it exist?
Many men don't believe there is such a thing as delayed male ejaculation. They think that, sure, once in a blue moon a man might find himself in a situation where proper stimulation still didn't lead to that sought-for release; but on the whole, it's not something that happens often to a man.
In fact, some studies indicate that 3% of men experience delayed male ejaculation on some sort of regular basis. Many clinicians believe it is significantly underreported. And while there is some association with increased age, even young men may suffer from it. As a matter of fact, for some men this can be a lifelong issue.
Delayed ejaculation can mean different things to different people. For some it may mean a total or near-total inability to achieve ejaculation. For others, ejaculation may be achieved, but only after a lengthy period of time. (The definition of lengthy can vary as well.) In some cases, a man may ejaculate from masturbation but not from partner sex, or (perhaps more rarely) vice versa. One man may experience delayed ejaculation that occurs regularly; another may experience it on a recurring basis but not all the time.
One interesting point is that in almost all cases, the delayed male ejaculation is not due to an inability to obtain or maintain erection. The vast majority of men with this issue report that they experience very firm, solid erections for a lengthy amount of time.
So what causes delayed ejaculation? The facts about its causes are open to debate, but these are the main theories behind the problem:
2. Medications. Similarly, some medications (such as antidepressants), have the potential to interfere with the fulfillment of the ejaculatory impulse.
3. Surgery. Pelvic area surgery or a radical prostatectomy is often associated with disruption in penile function, including the possibility of delayed male ejaculation.
4. Psychological factors. As with many other erectile issues, often the problem is all in the head. Many men may have complex psychological issues that express themselves at least partially in delayed male ejaculation. This can be especially true for men with strong feelings of guilty or shame associated with sex or with some aspect of sex.
Similarly, sometimes a man may have severe performance anxiety where sex is concerned; however, instead of this resulting in an inability to become erect or in premature ejaculation, it instead manifests as a delayed response.
5. Masturbation habits. In some instances, a man may masturbate in such a manner or with such frequency that his penis becomes accustomed to stimulation that cannot be effectively duplicated through penetrative or oral sex.
The facts also indicate that sometimes delayed male ejaculation may result from a loss of penis sensitivity. Using a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) with acetyl L carnitine may help with this. Acetyl L carnitine is neuroprotective and helps when peripheral nerve damage has produced a loss of sensation. The crème should also include both Shea butter and vitamin E to help keep the skin moisturized. Dehydrated skin can make proper access of penis sensation difficult as well.
Doctor I having problems of diabetes so doctor tell me the solutions off what can I do daily basis from what can you eat or not not.
Drink one glass of bitter melon juice daily to heal liver problems. Keep consuming this continuously for a week to see results
Boil bitter melon leaves or fruits in water and consume it every day to fight against infections. This also helps to build your immunity
Bitter melon juice benefits include helping to overcome type 2 diabetes. It has been a part of the Chinese and Indian ancient medicine for a long time but only recent research has proven that it is no folklore. Type 2 diabetes is caused partially due to the inability of a cell to absorb the sugar in the blood due to insufficient insulin or due to the development of resistance to insulin. In both cases, the cells are unable to absorb the sugar due to the ineffectiveness of the insulin produced. The absorption of sugar occurs due to the activation of AMP-activated protein kinase in the cells. Bitter gourd activates these kinases due to which the absorption of sugar increases and hence, aids in bringing diabetes under control. Green juice for diabetics: cucumbers, green apples, bitter melon, celery, half green capsicum (bell pepper). Bitter melon contains certain chemicals that are like insulin which help to reduce the blood sugar levels.
Kidney And Bladder:
Bitter melon helps to maintain a healthy liver and bladder. It is also useful in curing kidney stones
Bitter melon can prevent cancer cells from multiplying .
Bitter melon contains antioxidants that help to flush out your system. This improves your metabolism and digestive systems, thus helping you lose weight quickly. The two other major factors that aid in weight loss are the calorie control and filling components. Calorie control happens as such because vegetables are low in calories that allow you to consume more quantities of them.