Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R ManoharYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old my question is After maturation, when I stand up then few drop of urine fall off, So please tell me what is its treatment.
I am masturbation last couple years now I have problems premature ejaculating &no erection. How to solve this problem? I am not married. I am disturb I am getting married or not I will satisfy my life partner?
Sir my name phani age 40 diabetic last 5 years suffering but shivering and not energy. Please suggest any power tablets for strength.
I am 24 year girl. I have a problem of pcos since 5 years. My period s are irregular. I take consult with gynecologist take contraception pills regularly for 2 years, it was my worst experience when I take this medicine my body became unshaped, and have many side effects. I didn't get relief. After that l can't take medicine I control my weight and my period s come but when I put up weight it again stopped. Still I gave no periods for last 2 months. Please suggest some natural therapy so that my periods are regular.
Respected doctors I want to ask weather girls do experience wet dreams or nocturnal ejaculation during night sleep.
Dear doctors, I have a medicine for piles. But is it correct or not you have to tell me. Gopichandan with a solid curd. Mix both and take in a empty stomach. Is it correct in scientific research or not? It is my question. Pls tell me.
Dear I often get fainting. Today I n my friend have travelled on bike and got this problem. I had immediately asked my friend to take me to doctor. I had sugar level 134. Ecg normal. Blood report normal. Only I have taken approx 100ml fanta after faint situation. Before I feel fainting situation I had also taken tea as travelling rest. I don't have habit of tea or coffee. I don't understand why is it so. please guide which type of problem is this whom should I approach. Thanks.
I am 64 years male having undergone bypass 13 years back and gall bladder removal 12 years back. For the last 2 years inspite of taking Glycomet GP2 morning and night fasting blood sugar is around 150. What should I do?
Hello doctor, my friend is having lumbar issue l4 & l5, diagnosed as stenosis, right leg pain & foot numbness some times . Is it should he avoid intercourse & more sex? if it so is it increases?
I have asthma. Nd I like running. I need some strong psychological strength to inspire me, motivate me and hit that star.
My mom has a diabetes from past 2 years. She take medicine named as glucomet gp2 daily for diabetes. 2 days ago her blood glucose level shown as 340 after meal. So my question is whether this glucose can be controlled by tablet or insulin should be taken. Her physical activities is not much as she feels dizzy while walkingher diet is :- sabji and chappati (sabji mostly includes karela) Doctor asked her to take glycomet gp2 tablet along with tablet jalra 50 mg daily till next sunday But my question is whether such level of sugar can be controlled by above tablets or insulin injection should be taken.
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.
I am 36 years old female. I am suffering from gastric problem. It results in vomiting & severe headache. Kindly advise.
Have you ever suffered from bouts of erection issues in the bedroom? When you're experiencing problems achieving or maintaining an erection, nothing will comfort you. A man wants to satisfy their partner in the bedroom and a woman would like a man with a strong erection for sexual satisfaction. In this article, find out everything you need to know to keep a strong erection. Nearly 30 million men in America are estimated to experience some form of erectile dysfunction.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction - They Are Easy To Identify:
1. You are no longer able to get or maintain an erection.
2. Your erections may not be so hard as they used to be.
3. You may experience less sexual desire.
4. You may experience symptoms for a few days or weeks and then matters resolve.
If your ED does not or comes back, it is advisable to seek medical attention.
Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction can affect a man at any age. However, the problem becomes more common as you grow older. Erection troubles can be caused by an emotional or physical problem or a combination of factors. This issue is generally caused by the lack of blood flow to the manhood necessary to achieve and maintain an erection. Physical causes are more common in older men. Emotional issues are typically the cause of ED in younger men. Research shows that men with erection issues can reverse their problem without medication.
1. Get Help With Your Weight
Obesity is one of the main causes for erection troubles in males. Maintaining a trim waistline is a good solution for ED and even good prevention. Men with a larger waist are 50 percent more likely to have ED than those with a smaller waistline. Losing some weight may be one of the best solutions to restore your sex life. Nearly half of the men that take part in weight-loss studies regain normal sexual function. You do not need to rely on any medications to achieve the weight loss. Instead, just consume fewer calories each day and increase your weekly physical activity. Luckily all men have to do is walk, not even run each day. This alone can be very beneficial for men who are looking to overcome ED and improve general health.
2. Eating Bananas For Potassium
A deficiency in potassium can cause weakness in the penile muscle which can lead to erectile dysfunction. Add such foods as bananas in your daily diet and stay away from foods that can affect your sexual health such as junk foods, particularly fast and processed foods. Getting enough potassium is great for your heart and circulation. Getting sufficient potassium helps keep your sodium levels under control and also stops your blood pressure from getting too high.
Eating a healthy diet containing foods low in sugar and fat will help erectile dysfunction. In fact the best natural remedy for erectile dysfunction and sometimes more effective than medication is proper diet. This will need to include the essential super foods that naturally relax blood vessels to enhance blood flow and decrease inflammation inside the body.
Men can judge themselves pretty harshly when it comes to their sex life. The fear of not being able to perform can develop into a recurring nightmare for men and often feels like failure and loss of masculinity. The good news is that men who lose weight, exercise more and include more nutrients in their diet may experience better sex life, self-esteem and improved emotional health. These can be great things if you're looking how to get stronger erections without using any pills.