Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R. M. TiwariYour feedback matters!
I have a very embarrassing problem. I am 25 years old and a virgin but my foreskin on my penis does not come down when erect and if I try to pull it down forcefully it pains a lot one time I managed to pull it down and my penis started paining like hell for days The problem is my foreskin covers the tip of my penis when erect also and it's opening goes a little sideways as in my penis tip is covered and the opening of the skin is towards the right covering it and it's not coming down have tried a lot of time but either to much pain or no result even with cream or oil or vasling please advise as to what do I do as I fear sex will be very painful if this problem does not go.
Can I masturbate every day once is it harmful or risky? Can it affects on good health or fitness and all.
Good Evening. Please do not discard my request. Please read my problem completely. 3 years back my mother suffered TIA attack something like paralytic stroke after treatment she recovered and takes Telma 20, Deplatt 75, Calaptin 40 mg and Avas 5mg. Everything was going on well even though she had little weakness and did not get her complete strength. But however after 3 years suddenly last week she complained of pain in Right hand a pulling like tight feeling then suddenly she felt her Right hand is very weak and is not like her left hand and felt tingling sensation in fingers of Right hand and lost grip in her Right hand. We were very much worried as to what is this after 3 years again. So we took her to Apollo hospital where Dr. asked for few tests like Lipid profile, ECG, 2D ECHO and Carotid doppler some ultrasound tests. All her tests showed normal. So Doctor said nothing to worry reports are normal but it was again a symptom of TIA Paralytic stroke attack. Doctor changed Deplatt 75 to Deplatt 75 A. Which has (aspirin). Our Doctor said nothing to worry its just come and gone. But this put my family and especially my mother in a lot of fear as to why this stroke effect had come back after 3 years when BP and other reports are normal. I need your help to please tell me is anything serious going to happen to my mother? Is it any indication to serious health problem? She again lost her strength and her confidence of recovery and is having sleepless nights from 1 week. Please assist me. Will my mother be completely cured or will these attack keep coming and going. Please advice if any risk involved. Thanking you Shalini.
I get suffered by Chillbains on my fingers n toes in every winter season it automatic goes when season goes. But I m practicing for typing exam in high court and fingers hurt when I try to type and they don't work properly because of swelling n pains please suggest a fast remedy or tablets.
I eat sperm after masturbation is it good or bad if it is bad tell what is bad if it is good what is good.
I have vomiting after having food at everyday night. It was also in the morning and I have nausea. What is it?
For personal problem I am suffering sense last 3 years my penis is not getting hard. How can say its complicated please help me.
Mai one week or more than that feel pain in passing out stool and my routine work too. May I take rest from office. But I don't know how many days it took to recover. please suggest prevention to cure this problem.
Doctor I have to ask that I have been feeling very drowsy for seven days and yesterday itself I got fever. Please suggest some remedy.
My penis very slim and when I am doing a sex I discharge with in 2 min told me a solution my penis is little fat.
I have a kind of headache in nights, a kind of pressure inside my head. Is it due to the use of mobile phone? Any eye related problem.
You might be aware that there is no way that you can prevent arthritis to happen except for being car. But what you can do is delay and reduce the risk of its potential onset. If your joints are healthy now, there is no guarantee that they will always be, unless, you take good care.
Do you know a few kinds of arthritis can be modified. They are:
1. Gout - Have a healthy, balanced diet which is low in cholesterol, alcohol and sugar. This will help you fight against the onset of gout.
2. Osteoarthritis - To modify the risk factor of osteoarthritis, it is important to maintain a healthy weight.
How to defeat arthritis?
1. Keep a check on your weight: If you are obese, you are putting more pressure on your joints and as a result, they wear out soon. By losing weight, you can make a lot of difference in your joint health.
2. Ensure good water intake: Our body is 70% water. And water is one of those things which is the most important for us. Staying hydrated is very important, even for your joints. Because when the body is dehydrated, and the body needs water, it uses the water stored in our bodies, incl the water in the cartilage.
3. Try to avoid any injury: No one really wants to get injured but it is important to be careful and cautious against injuries of any kind. The more injured your joints are, the more susceptible they are to wear and tear now, and arthritis later in life.
4. Don’t stress with physical tasks: There is a way and correct posture to do them, but many people ignore those and perform the tasks clumsily. This puts additional pressure on your joints.
5. Get Your share of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is very important for us. If your body has adequate amount of vitamin D, then you are less susceptible to arthritis. It is wise to get the levels tested and if low, a doctor consulted for proper medication.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
How does normally testosterone level decreases in men below 30? Is zinc is one of the reasons? And how to recover from it? My testosterone level is 173.5 is this a matter of grave concerns? Being a vegetarian what should I eat & what not to over come this problem? My age is 25.
Erectile dysfunction is a male problem where the person cannot achieve an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. This may be caused due to several reasons including hormonal imbalances, stress and anxiety, depression, and the presence of other chronic ailments like cardiovascular diseases and diabetes, to name a few. Diabetes is known to affect this part of the male anatomy in an adverse fashion. As per many medical studies, almost 35% to 75% of the male patients suffering from this condition will end up with erectile dysfunction as a symptom at some point. Read on to know more about erectile dysfunction or impotence, and its link with diabetes.
- Causes: So why exactly do men with diabetes land up with erectile dysfunction? This is due to the fact that diabetes often impairs the functions in the vital nerves, blood vessels and several muscles. This hinders the stimulation process which helps in achieving an erection and holding it for long enough. Male nerves and hormones are all linked with this function, which may get hindered due to the presence of diabetes. These hormones and nerves as well as the blood vessels, help in controlling the erection as well, once it has been achieved. When these portions are impaired, there is less blood flow which leads to either non responsiveness or the inability to retain an erection even after a satisfactory response has been achieved.
- Oral Medication: Men who are suffering from diabetes and have a problem of getting and holding an erection can turn to oral medication as prescribed by the doctor. The medicines include Sildenafil, Tadalafil, Avanafil or even Vardenafil.
- Heart and Medication: Often, diabetes is tied crucially with heart disease. Therefore, before taking any such medication, the patient must get a doctor's opinion regarding the patient’s heart condition. In case there is any heart problem or cardiovascular disease in sight, then the doctor must dissuade the patient from taking any of the above mentioned medicines as it may lead to a fatality. Also, if the patient is already on medication for the heart, then these medicines can cause some serious side effects when they interact with the heart medication.
- Other Treatment:Patients who are suffering from diabetes and erectile dysfunction may also try other forms of treatment including intracavernous injection therapy as well as vacuum erection devices without any constriction at play. Also, the patient can be asked to use penile prosthese that are inflatable and malleable.
In many cases, stress is seen as a major problem for people suffering from chronic diseases. Sex therapy can be used by the patient to get over this stress and enjoy a normal sex life without impotence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.