Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. M. Tiwari
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R. M. TiwariYour feedback matters!
I am 55 years old male. I have a diabetic problem for past 3 years. I am taking metasens 500 one tablet at morning. Whilechecking blood sugar after 1.5 hours after breakfast it shows 225. After 4 hours of breakfast it shows 120. Why? what is the solution?
Sir I do not masturbate because I heard that it iis not good for our heath. So can I have problem in future?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I have varicose veins in my penis. One prominent vein in right side of penis shaft and one in left. It's dark purple color and prominent and visible thick while penis is erect. It was small in the beginning about one year before but now growing day by day and also causing numb pain in the swollen vein. This vein is on the outer skin of penis and I don't have any election problem and problem during sex. But I noticed that skin of my penis has not become very thin and lumpy. These are clear symptoms of varicose veins, spider veins and super dry skin and skin degeneration or degradation. Please guide me which doctor should I meet? A dermatologist, sexologist, urologist or general surgery?
I m suffering from gastritis and diarrhea is a symptom with it, burping is common, burning sensation in upper abdomen and middle part of chest what should I do to control it.
Yesterday night I felt discomfort. I have gas in my stomach that doesn't pass outs properly. Then I had went for some tests in pathology lab. Results are: ESR (wintrob)-25 mm/1st Haemoglobin-9.5gm% Blood sugar (R)-108. 30 mg% Serum urea-12. 21 mg% Blood pressure-140/80 Please give me some suggestions.
I am 49 male non-diabetic, bp130/90. I used to take banana every day before going to bed for the last 20 years. Recently I came to know that banana should not be taken at night before going to bed. Please clarify me.
I am 22 years old boy and I have a bloated stomach what to do to reduced stomach can I use sauna belt.
Sir, I am a navy nevy officer, I did masturbation before, but now a days I fill little pain when my penis is become hard. After 15 days I have to get marriage. Please help me.
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. The vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, onions, garlic and broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruit which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be had half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking fast allows a lot of air to go in the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many vegetable and fruit.
- Do not fill air in the stomach. Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw, smoking causes the air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as Sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from IBS.
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally then it is alright but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.