Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. K. Vishwakarma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R. K. VishwakarmaYour feedback matters!
My sister tooth was little high. Her age was 25 Orthodontist suggested her to wear braces. He removed 4 teeth. How many days braces takes to cover that gap.
I have gastric problem. And my gastric stay 24×7 and my latrine also not so clear and irregular. So what I have to do now.
I am suffering from knee problems from few days now and I feel little pain when I walk / running. So please tell me about this and advice me medicine if required.
I haven't been able to sleep for long hours and I have a heavy mind stress. I can tried to many ways to decrease my mind stress. But finally all are failed. So that How to cool my mind And how to change mood of my mind? Please help me.
Hi, From last two days facing high blood pressure issue 145/102. Please advise, also facing some gastric issue and breathe issue from nose during sleep. Similar issue was faced a year before but get rid because of cold treatment/gastric and exercise.
Kidney stones form in the kidney. If they stay in the kidney, they typically do not cause pain. When they travel out of the body through the tubes of the urinary tract,(including the ureters, which connect the kidney to the bladder, or the urethra, which leads outside the body), their movement may cause:
- No symptoms, if the stone is small enough.
- Sudden, severe pain that gets worse in waves. Stones may cause intense pain in the back, side, abdomen, groin, or genitals. People who have had kidney stones, often describe the pain as 'the worst pain i've ever had'.
- Feeling sick to the stomach (nausea) and vomiting.
- Blood in the urine (hematuria), which can occur either with stones that stay in the kidney or with those that travel through the ureters.
- Frequent and painful urination, which may occur when the stone is in the ureter or after the stone has left the bladder and is in the urethra. Painful urination may occur when a urinary tract infection is also present.