Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.K.Vedpathak
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R.K.VedpathakYour feedback matters!
If my gf ovulation occurs in 4th jan. And menstruation occurs in 18th jan What are the safe days to sex.
Hii Dr. I bhalchandra patil from goa. I am 20 years old male. My hairs are becoming white from the last 2 years, please give me proper treatment.
Hi ,I am 26 years old. I am losing my hair day by day very badly, around my vertex and front side, I have done some treatment from Richfeel organization but found no effect, suddenly I found masturbation is one of the cause of hair fall, and I was doing it for last 12 years very badly, now I am facing some sexual problem of quick ejection etc, and I stopped doing it totally since last 2 months. Sexual problems are now almost under control but hair loss continues, please help. I am really helpless. I am really ashamed of my mistake and can't meet any doctor physically. Suggest any medicine. Thanks in advance.
Have stopped smoking. Now also drinking. But 3 beer a month I am having. I am 43 years old male with 173 cms and 88 kgs weight No sugar and No bp now. What food to take to clean my lungs, kidney and liver. Can I live till 60 years.
Experiencing severe hair loss and dandruff. Please suggest me if minoxidil 5 is good and one good ketoconazole shampoo for dandruff. My friend told me that minoxidil causing huge hair loss as he is using it twice a day. Please suggest me.
I am 19 years old female. I suffered from large hair fall last 6 months. Any medicine is not stop my hair fall. Now what can I do for my hair fall?
What is the maximum number of hairs that falls during bath. And how to find whether I suffer from hairfall.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!