Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R.K.VedpathakYour feedback matters!
I have a more gastric problem every times. Pain in whole body every time. Please provide solution for permanent basis.
Meri problem hain k mera age 18 hain aur main bohut zyda thin hu isiliye main kahi pe bhi jati hu to log chirate hain. Kya makn koi medicine lu ya phir koi exercise karu. Aur mujhe allergies hain. Except sulfur drug.
I am having pimples on my face and I have used may medicinal and home made products. I am 18 years old. What should I do?
Dr. I am getting severe knee pain when i walk or when i am climbing steps. my age is 42 and i am having BP as well as diabeties. what should i do
My brother 57 years Old, medium size, weight 50 Kgs (approx), has frequent headaches (perhaps due to migraine food related, acidity etc) when he vomits becoming very weak, at times has to be hospitalized for giving intravenous drip. He is otherwise healthy, has no diabetes, no Blood pressure etc. Can you provide some cure for this.
I have migraine in my head sometimes and I feel Vomit the same time so can you please Advise me to what should I do that time?
What is motion sickness?
Motion sickness (travel sickness, car sickness) is a general sense of not feeling well, nausea, vomiting, headache, and sweating that is caused by repeated motion. It develops when the inner ear, the eyes, and other areas of the body that detect motion send conflicting messages to the brain. Any type of transportation can cause motion sickness.
Children are more susceptible to motion sickness than adults. About half of children between the ages of 4 and 10 experience dizziness and nausea when travelling by car, airplane or boat. Girls tend to be more susceptible than boys.
What are the symptoms of motion sickness?
The most common signs and symptoms of motion sickness include:
- Increased salivation
- Pale skin
Homeopathy for Motion Sickness
In most cases treatment with homoeopathic drugs is necessary and in some cases, it is the only method of treatment as conventional treatment cannot offer a cure always. Merely treating Motion sickness on symptomatology basis has failed to give permanent relief. So a holistic approach considering the individualistic treatment to provide an improved understanding of the patient’s situation and to make it easier and possible to avoid recurrences in the future has to be kept in mind in treating such diseases.
In the context of travel, homoeopaths have some valid conclusions, regarding the holistic and individualistic approach to motion sickness. Homoeopathy takes the set of most distinct, individual symptoms into account, which are truly characteristic of the patient forming the basis of prescription which eventually leads to cure. It is hoped that useful information will be gained both on the entity of motion sickness, as well as the homoeopathic approach to its management.
Travel sickness is enough to ruin a perfect getaway, but thankfully homeopathic remedies prove to be very effective and are perfect to carry when travelling. Some of the common homeopathic remedies which can be used as companions when travelling are:
- Aconite: This is used when one faces excessive restlessness and fear along with high heat and an urge to cool down with cold drinks.
- Borax: Taken when symptoms arise due to a downward movement like during turbulence or sudden dipping of the plane. This sudden movement causes anxiety, fidgeting, distress and confusion. Also, helpful in people who are scared of the dip of the plane during landing.
- Cocculus: This can be taken when a person experiences symptoms of nausea, salivation, dizziness and wants to lie down in order to prevent vomiting. If the sight and smell of food makes a person unwell they can also take this medicine.
- Nux Vomica: This is used when a person feels nausea, syncope and a feeling of faintness along with being sensitive to even slight movements. In this the person is usually irritable. Other symptoms which are seen in this are constipation or indigestion and a splitting or severe headache.
- Petroleum: Used when person experiences nausea, headache, dizziness, cold sweat, vomiting, extreme hunger or eating disorder along with a feeling of being confused and angry. Usually this condition is worsened by nausea.
- Tabacum: This is indicated when people experience extreme motion sickness, to the extent of being pale and a saliva filled mouth. These people might suffer from the severest form of palpitations and nausea. Closing the eyes and breathing fresh and cold air helps to relieve the symptoms.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in motion sickness. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
Want to do to control high bp What to eat to reduce jaundice What to do to go of black spots on face.
I had been hit on my left testicle 5 years back, there a lump has been formed which has increased slowly it's completely painless. I am going to the doctor in 2 days but I just wanted. To know the possible disease or complications I am having.
I am getting blood from my nose especially in summer how can we cure it and what we should do for that.
I am 18 years old I have small dots like inches like line in stomach region, I tried ointments but it doesn't go after use, so please give the solution sir? Which type of drugs I can use?
The study says having a drink before dinner can actually make some people eat more researchers used fmri scans to analyse the effect of alcohol on the brain in relation to food intake
The findings explain the aperitif phenomenon and highlight the importance of avoiding absentminded eating expecially after enjoying a drink