Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.K.Vedpathak
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R.K.VedpathakYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I have again started doing Gym and I am looking to build Good muscles this time. So I wanted to know if I take Omega 3 Fish Oil Tablet, Is that going to help and does it have any side effect or should I just stay on simple diet? Will really appreciate your support! Thanks!
I have lower back pain from 1 week. I have taken pain killers which gives relief for some time but the problem still there. Please suggest remedy measures.
I have prl- 47.3 what is the symptoms of getting high of prolactin hormone and how would I get relief from this?
i want to know For applying skin brightening serum. Another fact is my face dull after using skinlite 0nly 5 days. Its very dangerous. Now my face is became little. Better. So now applying serum or lotion, its better for skin brightening, n its ingredients.===purified water. Sunflower oil, olive oil, almond oil, glycerol strarate, style alcohol, stearic acid, ceto cetyl alcohol, peg-100 glucostearate, kojic acid, sodium ascorbyl, phosphate, alpha arbutin, gluceryl cocoate, demethicon, lemon extract, mulberry extract, mallow extract, peppermint leaf extract, benozophenon-4 titanium dioxide, soya protein, milk protein,(casein, saffron extract phenoxy ethanol, carbomer 940, tacopherol Acetate, fragrance, its all ingredients.which cream might be suitable?
Sir I am 42 years old my creatinine is 1.27 I am diabetic and I have hyper tension also both are always in control I use a tablet called foxiga 10 mg I believe this tablet flushes out excess glucose n the body through urine I suffer with frequent urine infection does creatinine also increased if there is any infection in the body pls advice Regards.
Hi I am 68 years old and lost my 34 years old son in a accident on 2 sep, 2013. Due to this loss I could not go well as I was before that. Now from the last one month I am feeling pain in my knees. Kindly advise some suitable and affordable medicine/suggestion.
We are married for 2 years, we have sex 4-5 times a day, her vagina is loose now. Once we had sex after 1 month gap it was tight again, but when we started regularly its loose again. Its ruining my sex life. Is there anyway to make vagina tight and enlarge penis?
I am suffering from anxiety. I think so. Kind of social anxiety. Whenever am going to a new place for interview or to meet a peraon on a blind date. I started feeling dizzyness light headed and also pukes sometime. After puking I feel normal. What is it?
One of the more severe illnesses included in the larger group of diseases known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn's disease is typically a long-lasting, chronic condition. The intestine or bowel, most commonly the colon and the lower part of the small intestine, are either marked by sores or get inflamed and ulcerated. It is a common occurrence in adolescents and in young adults.
Crohn's disease is subdivided into five types, each having its own set of symptoms:
1. Ileocolitis: The most common type, it affects the colon and the ileum and results in considerable weight loss as well as diarrhea and cramps.
2. Gastroduodenal Crohn's disease: People who suffer from this type of disease have their stomach and duodenum affected and many experience symptoms like nausea, loss of appetite and weight loss.
3. Crohn's colitis: This involves only the stomach, and can cause joint pains, rectal bleeding, skin lesions and diarrheas,
4. Ileitis: This type affects the ileum and the symptoms are identical to those of ileocolitis.
5. Jejunoileitis: In this type, the jejunum gets affected and general symptoms include the formation of fistulas, diarrhea, intensive back pain as well as areas of inflammation.
Despite the uncertainty as to the nature of the specific causes of Crohn's disease, there have been a few possible causes which have been identified. These include:
1. Immune system problems
2. Genetic disorders
3. Environmental factors
a) Certain edibles
b) Viruses or harmful bacteria
The primary symptoms of Crohn's disease include the following:
1. Diarrhea: This can occur for about 10 to 20 times a day in more severe cases.
2. In rare cases, there may be blood in your stool.
3. In more intense cases, you may even develop a fever.
4. Cramping and intermittent belly pain.
5. Anemia, due to a reduction in iron levels caused by bloody stools.
6. Weight loss.
7. Erratic appearance of small tears in the anus, called anal fissures.