Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.K SinhaYour feedback matters!
Recently, I had Ultrasound for my abdomen. The findings are 1. Enlarged Prostate (36 cc) 2. Mild Hydronephrosis in both kidneys 3. Polyp in Gall Bladder (3.2x2. 95 mm). Shall I go for Gall Bladder removal? Or kidney/prostate surgery first in terms of criticality.
Hello i am 23 years old I have very small holes on face. I want to get rid of it. Is chemical peel is suitable for this? Nd how much wii it be cost? Or I should go for something else procedure? Tell me m very confuse and holes are getting more and more.
I am suffering from skin infection in the form red rashes which gives burning sensation Please suggest me medical advice,
How to get pimple, pimple marks and scars free face by natural process. Because I have little pimple and pimple marks in my face.
In winter my face and skin gets dull, dark and dry simultaneously what should I do or which product should I use to get clean and fair skin.
I have done by stitches in my leg at the point of knee, due to stitched there is a development of black colored extra muscle growth on stitches. What is the treatment?
Sir I am want to make my face slim. It looks heavy while looking. And consulting before you .Dr .I am having a problem of some redness on my face. And under eye darkness looks like reddish. And having no allergy. No pimples. So please suggest me.
Sir I have some face skin problem whenever I go in sunlight my skin become oily and sticky. My skin tone become darker. Just now I am using ahaglow facewash and cosmelite cream. But there is no improvement in skin conditions.
I'm at the age of 46, my skin and face are shown shrinkage with dull looking. But my friends in the same age group having bright look. Some of my friends also asking about this. Basically, I was in fair but now i'm turning into gray color. Please suggest me to get attractive skin. And shining face like my friends.
I have alot of unwanted facial hair under my eyes. How can I reduce hair growth there? Laser is very expensive for me. Kindly tell me some home remedies for thinning or reduction of unwanted facial hair. Secondly I have a very dull face. I want a glowing skin without any dark circles and flawless complexion. Kindly tell how can I achieve the same?
5 facial rejuvenation myths debunked
A cosmetic treatment that aims to restore the youthfulness of your face is known as facial rejuvenation. This face enhancement can be achieved through either surgical or non-surgical means and involves procedures like facelift, neck lift, brow lift and eyelid lift.
This subject also comes with its fair share of myths, which are:
Myth 1: Facelifts only tighten the skin
This is not true. In a facelift procedure, the surgeon simply doesn't tighten your facial skin but lifts and tightens the underlying tissues and muscles. As a consequence, it is not only the skin that ends up looking tighter but your entire face.
Myth 2: Crow's feet can be removed using eyelid lift
An eyelid lift is performed to remove fat that accumulates around your eye area. Fat in this area causes bags under your eye. This process aims at the tightening of the skin surrounding your eyelid region. But eyelid surgery doesn't prevent the muscles in this area from contracting, which is a cause of crow's feet or wrinkles.
Myth 3: It is not safe for dark-skinned people
While ablative laser procedures may not be ideal for individuals with darker skin tones as they are more at risk of developing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (it refers to a form of temporary pigmentation that occurs following an injury or an inflammatory disorder), treatments like microdermabrasion (a procedure that removes dead skin cells using a special diamond tip instrument) and chemical peels (a technique used to smoothen and improve your skin texture) can be safely done.
Myth 4: All injectable treatments are the same
The function that an injectable serve is either one of these two: it prevents your nerves from signalling the muscles (which is what botox does), or fills up spaces to remove wrinkles and fine lines. They are therefore not the same. Injectables differ from one another based on ingredients, duration, the part of the face where they are used and results.
Myth 5: Facial surgeries and cosmetic injectables don't give you a natural appearance
The key to getting a natural appearance from your facial rejuvenation procedure lies with consulting with a qualified and experienced cosmetic surgeon. He or she is the best person to help get you the results that you are looking for while keeping you in the loop about the potential risks and cost.
Mara face par prob suru ho jati hai bahar Jana se or kum nhi hoti khujli hona bhot or agar scrub himalya ka use karo to face jalna lagta hai issa pura face kharab ho gaya hai Mara sirf three days m because mujha ghar se bahar Jana padta hai plzz ask medicine jissa puri tarah Mara face humesha ka liya thik ho jaye.
I am using glasses from 9 years I have a dark circles. What can I do to reduce it. I am planning to take lazier.
Hi doctor, it started around 17th night of aug my skin started itching badly, red dots with slight bump all over my forearm later on speed red under my Armpit's fold stomach these inner side red dots, I couldn't sleep in next few days and I visited dermatologist around 20 he said it's infection and gave me tablets and cream on 28 I visited another doc he said it's viral infection and gave me tablets and moisture oil for 20 days. Now it's my 10th day my skin has become dry flaky red marks have reduced but at times still itchy and while bathing it normal luke warm water is just gives me pinch sensation for seconds. Please suggest me what should I do. Now red dots have gone but still the the bumps are there and skin is getting dry & flaky. I'm using moisture oil also, when I go in hot sun body starts burning very badly.
I am 25 year old female, my skin in very dry type. Because of winter it becomes more dry and itchy type and it look like wrinkled type. Red rashes and dark scale type things are in skin. More affected areas are leg, hand and stomach. Now cracks are also in feet. Am using so many moisturizing creams but no use. Please help me.
I have a black spot as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for last months but didn't see any changes and also on my face there is the spot were I break the pimples. What I should to remove it.
Bladder cancer refers to a cancer, which arises from the epithelial lining or the urothelium of the urinary bladder. In the most common form of bladder cancer, the normal histology of the urothelium is recapitulated. It is called transitional cell carcinoma. Bladder cancer is a serious form of cancer that leads to many deaths too.
There are several modes of treatment for bladder cancer. They are:
Bladder cancer surgery: Surgeries are common for treating bladder cancer. The types of surgeries include:
1. Transurethral resection of bladder tumor or TURBT: This mode is used for determining the presence of bladder cancer and to find out if it has invaded the bladder wall muscle layer. This treatment mode is generally used in the early stages of bladder cancer.
2. Cystectomy: A cystectomy is undertaken when bladder cancer is very invasive and parts of the bladder or the whole of it has to be removed. There are two types of cystectomy.
- Partial cystectomy is used when the cancer invades the bladder muscle layer in a small area. It can be removed without the whole bladder being taken out.
- A Radical cystectomy is undertaken in case the cancer affects a large area and is present in multiple areas of the bladder. This surgery removes the bladder entirely and all its nearby lymph nodes.
3. Intravesical therapy: In intravesical therapy, a liquid drug is put directly into the bladder via a catheter instead of injecting it or consuming it orally. The cells lining the bladder are affected without causing any harm to other body parts. This therapy is usually used after TURBT in non-invasive cases of bladder cancer to prevent recurrence.
4. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is an effective treatment for bladder cancer. Chemotherapy may be used in two ways:
- Intravesical chemotherapy, where the chemo drug is put directly into the bladder and is applicable only for early treatment stages.
- Systematic chemotherapy, which involves the injection of chemo drugs into the vein or muscle and can also be administered in the form of pills. The drug reaches all parts of the body via the bloodstream and affects all cancer cells.
5. Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure for bladder cancer involves the use of high energy radiation for killing cancer cells. It is used in early phases of treatment and is the primary remedy for people who cannot have a surgery. It is combined with chemotherapy to make the radiation effective. The most common type of radiation therapy for treating bladder cancer is called external-beam radiation therapy where radiation occurs from an outside source.
Bladder cancer is a severe form of cancer. Proper and ideal treatment is required among the several treatment methods available.