Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.k. Malik
Submit a review for Dr. R.k. MalikYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. Im suffering for urinary problem.I am married. So my problem is when we close together so burning starting.It is in 10min.So pls help me.Tell me any remedies
My brother is having ultrasound test and it shows an echogenic focus measuring 5mm in size in its middle calyx. Please suggest how to cure it. Is it a serious issue.
I am suffering from kidney stones from 10years but when that time tablets are used than it was controlled But now it is increased what can I do for the problem of this kidney stones Any type of tablets are used for this or Only course tablets used for it ha I want controlled early It pain was heavy so tell me the solution for this I want earlier controlled for this pain Please give me the answer .
I am 21 year old male and last year I had suffered from jaundice. I took treatment. But still my urine is in yellow color. What I do?
I have observed while passing stool early morning I urinate more frequently in small quantities for a long time. I usually drink coffee before I go for bowel movement. Though this problem persist only till the time I am sitting on commode. There is burning sensation, no blood or any other symptoms. Its only the urge to urinate after every few seconds while sitting on commode. I would like to know if any one can help me what is it called in medical terms & is there any solution for it. Please help.
I am 26 old male. When I am passing urine, some drops of sperm also coming out. I dont know why it is happen. Please advice me a solution to stop this. Bcoz I have to pray 5 times a day. Due to this I cant take my prayer properly. Please reply me gud advice asap.
Hello. My son is only two years old with 10 kg weight he doesn't want to eat and he only pee twice in a day. So, please help me.
Hi, I am a 31 year old male and my last USG Full Abdomen scan report mentioned pelviureteric junction dysfunction and mild hydronephrosis in both kidneys, so my question is do I need to perform any further clinical tests to correlate the findings and do I need to meet a Urologist for this? Even last year I had kidney stones but this time I don't have stones or they could have been there but could have passed them but there is no way I can say for sure but there is a reason for the Hydronephrosis and still after 2-4 days of my test I still have to go 3-4 times in an hour. Kindly suggest what I can do.
If you notice blood while urinating, you must visit a urologist to get a clear picture of the health issue. Blood in urine is known as hematuria in medical terms. Such a condition can occur in both men and women. It is a common condition and does not require the patient to panic. Rather immediate tests should be conducted to find out the cause of the blood and treated accordingly. Such conditions are very much treatable with a little care and vigilance following of the doctor’s advice. Here are some of the common causes of hematuria in individuals:
- Urine Infections: Urine infections are the common cause of blood in your urine. Most commonly these affect urinary bladder and rarely kidneys also. Prompt identification and treatment can easily revert this problem.
- Urinary Stones: Another major cause of hematuria, usually accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
- Enlarged Prostate: With an enlarged prostate, there can be blood flow with the urine. Rarely this may be a sign of cancer in the prostate.
- Exercise: This might come as a surprise for many of the fitness freaks. While exercises are needed for the body and rightly so; but exercises should be done in a certain limit. Heavy exercises, limitless and vigorous exercises can sometimes cause other health problems in the body. One such problem is the passing of blood in the urine.
- Medications: Quite interesting is the fact that long-term consumption of certain medicines might cause hematuria in individuals. Certain medicines like penicillin and aspirin are absorbed by the body to a certain extent. But overdose or the regular dosage might lead to further problems in the human body.
- Kidney Injury: A kidney injury is a form of internal injury which can be felt and manifested through signs and symptoms. Such injuries occur mostly to those who are in the field of sports. At times, a heavy punch, a hard training session, or an exhaustive fall might lead to kidney injuries. This, in turn, would cause hematuria.
- Tumors of Urinary Tract: Bleeding can occur from tumors arising from kidney, ureter, urinary bladder as well as urethra. These require timely detection and management. Early treatment leads to an excellent long-term outcome.
Thus, these are some of the common reasons for the development of blood in urine. However, it is a condition which can be best analyzed by the medical practitioner. Therefore, on the occasion of blood, you must get it tested and treated immediately.