Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. R.D.S. PandeyYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor my name is Imran and my age is 19 year old but my height is 5.3 and weight is 50 kg so what should I do?
Hi My Name Is Mansoor, I l Have a Problem, I not Getting Sleep Daily From 3 Years, I'm Trying To Sleep From 10pm but I Get at 2 or 3pm, I Don't Know Why This is Happening To Me. Please Help Me, What Should I Do Now?
I am 47 year old man. I am working in a shift duties since 9 year. Nowadays I feel swollen stomach and gastric trouble. My digestion is poor. My stomach is not fully empty even though when I am going to letrin. Please suggest me some remedies to overcome this problem.
I'm suffering from stomach pain now and then. As I'm a bachelor I can't say I will eat on the particular time. Gas is the only reason for stomach pain or any other issues?
My age is 20 year old, I have hair fall problem from 1 year, what should I do for reduce the hair losses?
I am 36 years old volleyball player, now to much pain in backache and both knees from past three years. Doing regularly physiotherapy and ift from 20 days.
Dear sir, myra BP flakchuat karta hai (betaloc 5mg, synocal, khata hun) sarmy chakar atta hai, patmy gass banta h. DHANKAR ANYPAR TIK RHTA HUN, MYNE CHANCH KARWAY COLESTRAL, DAEBITEAS KUCH NHI H,(MY ROJ 180 ML WAEN wishki BHI PITA HUN, fild wark ky karan sirf ratmysopata hun (matar 5ganta) kybadh nind khlul jati h,
I am 25 year old female, I am having heavy hair loss & my hair is growing grey rapidly. Please advise what can be done?
I am a 19 years old boy. I have a small lump under both sides of my chest since 3 years, the lump does not hurt but I feel a bit awkward with that. I feel shy to consult my parents and doctors. PLEASE HELP.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used cc cream. Please tell me how can I remove it.
Hi doctor, I have a very bad dry skin on my face and head. I am not sure what the problem is. I have tried moisturisers and various creams but the problem doesn't seem to go. I fear blood tests due to syringes. Can you suggest something?
Sometimes I feel very happy & sometimes very much low. Do not know why it happens. Excess mood swings. Get irritated very easily when things not in my favour & become aggressive sometimes.
Hi whenever my friend eat breakfast in the morning he gets headache? From last three years he has a migraine problem doctor prescribed him headset medicine but these days he is daily suffering from headache and have to take medicine. What can be the problem? How this can be cured? He is 25 years old weight is 69 kg.
Am 32 male. Getting married in few months. Am losing my density of hair daily. Around 200+ hairs are falling out and my scalp is visible. It's not genetically. I was advised to take minoxidil but still using after three weeks it's shredding. Pls advise. My blood test revealed my haemoglobin count is 13.2. Can I take prp.
Greetings, I'm 48 years male and fit and healthy, During daily routine, even after having nutrition diet in morning, corn flakes, almonds, honey and fruits, I get yawning frequently, After lunch yawning and giddiness comes and makes me dull, This is over by 4 pm and I become normal Can you explain me to know the reason and remedy,
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.