Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. R D PalaYour feedback matters!
I'm an anxiety and depression sufferer since last 2 years and i'm on antidepressants since then . Antidepressants helps me alot but i'm still stressed out or not same . Whenever I take any benzodiazepines like alprozopam or clonazepam I feel good . But I afraid to take benzos regularly. My question is can benzodiazepines be taken lifelong like antidepressants ?
Sir, my sister is mentally disturbed last 15 years . She cuts her body by teeth.Brokingwall , distroys plants.Age-40 years. Suggest any medicine /treatment.
Sir I am on panazep 25 and quip SR 300at night and in morning I take panazep LS. I am getting better day by day. But I sometime fill my in very hurry to do anything. Even small things I want to complete in once. Determination in my mind increases too much that time. And on the same time I want get relax my self. I take time to relax my self what is this sir.
I am not concentrating in studying. There are many thoughts are coming to my mind. I am degrading myself. My friends are make enjoy as well as studies but I not.
I am a 22 year male and am feeling anxiety and am unable to concentrated on anything from the past few days. Have gone through no mental trauma and have no reason to feel anxious.
I lost somebody close last year and. Since and then feel very depressed and prefer to to keeping to myself all the time that way my eating capacity also become low my smotach is not accepting any type ko food dinner lunch that way I get feel like tired and I got pain in my heart also by thinking that person who is dead she is very close to me she world that way I feel very depressed please help me to come out from these problem please.
1. Study/read in short time intervals of 30 minutes followed by 10 minutes break where you can stretch, do rope skipping in that 10 minutes break
2. Make notes, take plenty of notes using short forms, symbols, digits etc.
3. Revise these notes periodically, preferably once every 3 days 4. Make mnemonics, use them frequently, revise frequently
5. Whenever your free, sitting idle, close your eyes & try to memorize what you have read or revised earlier in the day
6 do regular yoga & pranayama which increase your mental stability, improve neuroplasticity & thus give you better memory. Good luck!
I have failed my ca exams last year since that. I felt depressing. Please help me. What should I do to come out from this?
Due to various reasons I am under a lot of stress. I try moving my mind away from all the things that are actually causing the problem but still there is no solution. I am unable to concentrate on my day to day work. I feel that I am either under stress or depression. Please guide.
In most Indian homes, a family is not complete with just one child. Until about a couple of decades ago, a family with a single child was very rare. The most common response would be 'with whom the child will play'. Between the siblings, there is always so much love. Starting from getting attention from the parent to education at all stages of life, this is one relationship which just grows and grows. While it definitely is a feel-good factor, scientifically too, it has been proven to have multiple benefits.
Read on to know some benefits of having siblings and how it can help you stay healthy and positive.
- A constant companion: With a sibling around, there is no need to look for a play or study companion. There is always one available right in the same home. This provides for a happy, healthy equation with a lot of give and take that just extends through life.
- Continuous learning environment: With a sibling around, the learning never stops. There is a constant teacher/mentor-student relationship with the elder one having an upper hand and trying to teach the younger one all sorts of things from using a chalk to spoon to math to magic.
- Sharing begins at home: Whether it is your toys or colours, stationary or chocolates, siblings share a lot of stuff and so from a very young age, there is a behaviour that encourages sharing of all sorts of things. Studies have shown that children with siblings show a lot more sympathy and are more open to sharing things as compared to single children.
- Builds selflessness: The next time you see two siblings, notice how the elder one is always so protective of the younger one. The elder one is willing to give up their chocolate just so the younger one smiles. Similarly, the younger one also would give up a toy so that the elder one is happy. This selflessness is ingrained in children with siblings, which extends into their other relationships too later in life.
- Tougher individuals: Problem solving is something which gets built in early in life when children have siblings. This comes in handy later in life too, which makes them tougher individuals. They are also better skilled at negotiating, good at setting and achieving goals, managing relationships (both professional and personal), and are so more successful.
The relationship with a sibling just continues through life. The above are some pointers as to how having a sibling makes for a happy, healthier, and positive life. Anyone with a sibling would definitely vouch for these!!