Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R D ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I jst wanna know what should I do to get fair. How much lit of water should I drink and secondly I wanna know what should I do to gain my weight. M a veggie!
People tend to believe that they have sensitive skin when they use certain products that don't suit them and causes some redness, itching, blotches, rashes, etc. However, this is not true. Sensitive skin is actually used to describe a condition when skin develops rashes, skin bumps, erosions, pustules, blotches, redness and so on when exposed to harsh weather conditions such as extreme heat, wind or cold.
There are some common skin ailments for that may harm a sensitive skin; i.e. Acne, rosacea, burning and stinging as well as contact dermatitis or irritants and allergies. Skin can be sensitive on any part of the body, including legs, arms, hands, etc. but it is most noticeable on the face though. The degree of sensitivity varies from person to person. Sensitive skin easily reacts when exposed to sunlight or wind. Also, such a skin is more prone to dryness, itchiness and redness. So, in case you have a sensitive skin you need to be extra cautious with the foods you eat and the products you use.
Precautions to be taken in case of a sensitive skin:
- First of all, you need to find out what is causing the problem. Is it food, weather or a product and stop using/avoiding those things to protect your skin.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser twice a day.
- Do not overload yourself with several skin care products like toners, scrubs, packs, and variety of creams.
- Keep a healthy, balanced diet which is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C and E. Also increase your intake of anti-inflammatory spices such as turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper.
- Exercise daily to ensure a good circulation to the skin.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Adding lemon gives your skin the much needed Vitamin C.
- Choose natural and soft fabrics such as silk and cotton for sensitive skin.
- Avoid exposing your skin to too hot or cold water .
- Avoid using skin care and cosmetic products that have alcohol, harsh exfoliants, petrochemicals, acids, or synthetic fragrances as these can irritate the skin.
- While trying a new product make sure to do a trial test on the skin especially on your inner arm or behind your ear.
- Use a good broad spectrum sunscreen which is non comedogenic, paraben and fragrance-free.
- Try to reduce stress in life by resorting to activities such as meditation, yoga, or walking.
- Get enough restful sleep to enable your body clock to function normally, which will give you clear skin.
However, if you do have any prolonged, unexplained skin reaction then you should visit your dermatologist who might conduct a skin allergy test to identify the root cause of the problem. Finally, limit your alcohol intake.
Mera scotrum ke niche chota chota worm hain. Worm ka egg white color ka bahut hai. Soap lagane ke baat sab khali hoga he. Baad mein fir aur egg ho karworm ho raha hai. Kaisa remove karu. please boliye.
It's a fact that skin is the largest organ. On the top of it, it's exposed to the outer world experiencing all possible conditions. Is it not good enough reason to answer the question whether facial is a treat or necessary for healthy skin.
It is vital to take extra care of your skin for its good health. A periodic facial keeps the skin healthy.
Benefits of Facials
Facials help in rejuvenation of skin, and help in removing wear and tear. These are important to keep skin texture young, hydrated and plump.
Elasticity and collagen are built over time.
Other important benefits are improvement of scarring, wrinkles and crinkles and also reduction in hyperpigmentation.
Mechanism of Facials
Dead skin cells make you skin look dull. Besides, other problems are blackheads and whiteheads, known as comedones, and blocked pores. This leads to slow down in elasticity and collagen productions.
Steps involved in Facial:
- Clean up
- Exfoliation to remove congestion and exposure of comedones to be extracted easily
- Application of therapeutic products for complexion balancing. For beginners, this process is multi-layered.
Beginners can go for facial once in every 4 to 6 weeks.
Types of exfoliation:
Two broad types of facials are available: Physical and Chemical. Physical facials normally include microdermabrasion. Chemical ones have a peeling agent. The alternate use results in better skin tone with less crinkles or wrinkles. It also helps in making pores smaller and tighter. Pigmentation and sun or age spots lighten.
Different skin types have different problems. It is an efficient dermatologist who would understand your problem to provide appropriate solutions. Facial for a dull skin may differ from that of an acne prone or clogged pores related skin facial. Besides, people with sensitive skin or redness on the skin have altogether different struggle and remedy. The use of Clarisonic brush gives an idea about the sensitivity level of a skin. Regular use of this brush results in fewer blackheads and clogged pores as Clarisonic brush has an ability to cleanse skin 11 times more than cleaning with hands.
Facials are one of the apt ways to cleanse and revitalize your skin quickly. They also help in restoring the mind and body. If you have time, you can also go for a home facial, following simple instructions and steps, and with good products available in the market. Use a magnifying mirror to have a view of comedones and extract them. Finish it with a toner, moisturiser and sunscreen.
Remember that healthy skin can make you look beautiful and confident. So, why delay? Consult today!
How can I improve my beauty. I am too back. My face has to black spots. Ples give me some natural suggestion, ples help me.
I have fair skin tone before. But it was gone now. How to get fair skin? And I have sensitive skin. So which suns green cream can I use?
At my childhood my cheeks were chubby and heavy. But as I'm growing up my cheeks going down and now my cheeks are not chubby so what I do to get my cheeks back to chubby.
Ageing is the only inevitable truth. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. Skin loses collagen as you grow older and collagen is the element in your skin which keeps your skin tight and firm when you are young. Loss of collagen leads to skin sagging.
The causes behind ageing of skin can be both extrinsic as well as intrinsic. The main classifications of the causes are:
- Biological: This is an intrinsic factor which relies on the genes of the body and hence, it is out of our control. Naturally, with age, the regenerating capabilities of your body gradually lose pace due to the various hormonal changes that occur over time. A healthy lifestyle can go a long way in helping your skin look as young as possible.
- Environmental: Being an extrinsic factor, environmental factors that cause the skin to age can be controlled. Some of these factors, such as pollution, harmful rays of the sun, stress and unfavourable weather conditions are capable of damaging the skin. Sun exposure i.e. exposure to the UV rays of the sun, is deemed to be the primary reason behind skin ageing.
- Mechanical: Repeated behaviour over an extended period of time, such as frowning, squinting, smiling, etc., can cause grooves to be formed on the skin. These grooves may be permanent and hence, contribute to ageing skin.
How do you treat it?
A holistic approach is extremely vital for the treatment as well as control of ageing skin. The quality and features of skin differ among individuals and hence, the needs of the skin will vary too. Due to this reason, depending on the skin types and needs of the person, the skin care routine needs to be specialised and focussed.
To facilitate a specialised approach to ageing skin, a thorough analysis would be conducted by the dermatologists to understand what the skin needs and accordingly, diagnose the causes and symptoms of ageing skin. The diagnosis will allow the dermatologist to estimate the severity of the skin problem. This analysis will help the doctors to determine the adequate approach to address the ageing skin. A combination of services and technologies would be recommended based on the analysis. This combination would incorporate methods such as collagen building (with foods such as berries and dark green veggies), micro derma peels and skin tightening, as well as effective home skin care products which can be used to boost the skin’s beauty. The proposed approach would work to fill wrinkles, boost collagen and tighten sagging skin to make the skin look as natural as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist.