Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. R ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am 28years old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? And I am not able to sleep due to same.
I am 52 years old, for the last 15 days I am suffering from neck pain. Although movements are not restricted, but I think due to excessive desk work alongwith computer work has caused this. What is your advice reg medication. Exercises etc.
I have a back problem which is very intense. So please solve my problem as I am very good person. Please.
I have a lot of pain in my lower back. As I study generally 8 hrs a day, so that it pains alot. I also do yoga (for back pain only) in the morning and walking too. Sometimes pain increase upto the extent that I have to put moov or volini. Please help me with proper treatment. Hoping for proper and prompt response.
Feet are paining a lot mostly at night times that too can't sleep due to that pains please suggest something.
Hello doc, I would like to ask you how can I reduce the pain n stiffness on my shoulder n neck and upper chest discomfort, apart from taking muscle relaxant tabs.I was diagnosed with cervical spondylosis...I'm undergoing excerises but it's of no help in relieving me plus I'm taking the relevant vitamins. help!
I am 25 year old man I have backache since last 2 months I have tried painkiller and other medicines but I did not get any relief please can you tell me what should I do.
I am boy of age 21. I drive cbr250 bike daily 50 kms. I am suffering from severe back pain. Please prescribe any medicine and precautions.
Three Tips to Reduce Back Pain as You Grow Older
Tip 1-Right Nutrition
- Right nutrition is an essential requirement for back pain. Nutrition is provided by sufficient nutrient which gives strengthen to our musculoskeletal system of the body. Nutrient which provides sufficient nutrition are:-
Tip 2. Regular Exercise for Back
- Extra weight means extra stress on your body , which lead to back pain .for those that carry weight in the belly region, the strain on the back only increases. Find an eating plan that works for you, and get your BMI under control. As we can see today,most of our activities are sedentary which does not strengthen up our back muscles rather they weaken them. It is even more necessary to exercise regularly. But make sure to try it with the guidance of an expert. (Either a PT or Yoga therapist.
- Regular exercise builds up the strength of our musculature, mobilises and lubricates our joints and improves the flexibility the most required.
- Not just that even the nourishment to our musculoskeletal system improves with an improved blood circulation.
- The different activities which help our spine and back to strengthen can be - yogic asanas, sun-salutations (for those who can), swimming, cycling and walking.
Tip 3. Right Posture
- As all of us know that we spend lots of time through the day sitting for most of the activities.so it is apparent that your back takes the burden of sitting most of the time. If a right posture is maintained, it can prevent of our back problems.
- Make sure to let your spine take its natural curvature while sitting. you need to keep in mind proper spine alignment not just when watching TV or sitting at your desk at work. The position you sleep in can go in a wrong way keeping back pain occur. the best position is on your side in a relaxed fetal position with your knee bent .place a pillow between your legs, so that as you sleep, the top leg does not slide forward, causing a twist in your lower back .consider also using a small pillow under your neck, so that your spine stay in alignment as much as possible.
- Remember to focus on your small daily movements, such as how you pick up objects (always bend at the knees)how you carry your purse or backpack(make sure it's not too heavy and wear your backpack on both shoulders), invest in a new mattress or/and pillow that are firm and prevent your spine to curve, and add some gentle stretching to your morning routine
I have back pain from last one month and is its increasing day by day, what should I do to get rid of it?
Good morning sir/madam My age is 27 years frequently my legs and foots very paining my weight is 75 kgs please tell me my health condition.
Hi, I am sleeping on thick mattress since last 2 weeks. Nowadays when I wake every morning, I feel a lot of pain in my back. I did morning exercises, it helped for the day but next day morning again, same pain is being felt by me. Kindly advice me which type of mattress should I use and what other actions needs to be taken for treatment of the issue. Thanks, Satish Pandey 8081603876.
I have problems in my legs that when I run fairly then there were a problems in pain in just knee so give me some suggestions for this type of problem.
I am suffering from lower right back pain since 6 months I consult a doctor earlier he says that it was a stone which is passed through urine but now feel the pain again.
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.