Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. R ChauhanYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am Male 44 have been suffering with lower back pain, morning weakness, nerves and muscles pains, have no diabetes, but having early ejaculation, ED, tried for Homeo and Ayurvedic no result in Early ejaculation, with in 1 Min, it happens. From last 2 years, 14 kgs weight increased only at abdomen area, AND Recently 4 times attempted for weightless treatment, but no use, Could you give me the best solution, thanks and regards,
My father is 49 years old .he have joint pain in his left leg knee. When he climb a step also when he walk he feel pain. Please suggest Dr. how could my father get cure please help.
i had black spots below my knea which does not look good but no aching or pain people say rupture vaines
I need to seek an orthopeadic doctor. I am 30 yrs old and I have cracking sound in my left knee. I also feel mild pain sometimes now. Could you please help me to treat the same at the earliest?
Hi, My husbands age is 25, height is 5.8" weight 70 kgs He is suffering from back pain from very young age and always try to lean to wall or some support. After some years the severity got reduced but recently it started again particularly during riding a bike. Please tell me some remedies or any exercises to overcome this.
I am 28 year old I have neck pain last 3 month I'll use so many relief cream by doctors but still didn't get relief wht to do now pls help me?
Hi. Am.having pain in my knee joints n more than 10mims I cnt sit by folding my legs. Feeling severe pain in knew joints when am getting up from the floor. N also having leg pain sometimes. Am female 23 years old. Please suggest me helpful. Treatment.Thank you.
I am 52 years old now a days I am getting pain in my both knees is there any test I have to under go so that we will come to know what exactly the deficiency is their. I therefore request you to suggest some permanent remedy for this.
Arthritis is painful inflammation of the joints caused by excessive amounts of uric acid in the blood. This causes friction in the joints and may cause inflammation among muscle tissues. This is a very painful condition and may even be debilitating for many people. One of the methods used to provide relief from arthritis pain is the hot and cold therapy. Let’s have a look at it in detail.
How does hot and cold treatment work’s?
The hot and cold treatments work on various joints or muscle areas and are very effective in lowering pain as well as providing more mobility to the affected areas. Both these therapies try to enable the healing forces within the body and hence improve on the conditions which cause arthritis pain.
Heat treatment therapy: Heat therapy uses the principle of the expansion of material when warmer. If heat is applied to an affected area, it dilates the blood vessels, improves and stimulates blood circulation and also reduces muscle spasms. Heat treatments are very effective in soothing stiff joints and tired muscles as they encourage the flow of blood to the areas being treated. Some of the options available for heat treatments would be:
1. Heats patches that are disposable
2. Heating belts made for specific parts of the body
3. Moist heating pads
4. Simple hot water in a tub
5. Paraffin wax and Mineral oil
6. Hot oil massages
7. Warms showers or baths
8. Warmed towels or clothes used as a hot compress
Cold treatment therapy: Cold uses the very opposite principle of heat therapy to provide pain relief to arthritis patients. Cold has the properties of being able to constrict blood vessels and slow the flow of blood, thus resulting in numbing the area and reducing pain. Cold treatment is also very effective in reducing swelling as it can fight inflammation very effectively. It is mostly useful in cases of acute and chronic pain and is a very good pain reliever. Some of the options available for cold treatments would be:
1. Cold compress by using ice in a waterproof bag with a towel covering it to protect the skin.
2. Buying a medically manufactured ice pack or bag
3. Buying ice gel packs from the medical store which can be frozen and then used
4. Making ice packs at home by mixing water with rubbing alcohol and then freezing it
5. Taking ice bath by pouring ice into the bath tub. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.