Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.c.shahYour feedback matters!
I have nightfall problem. It occur regularly between 7 to 10 days. I'm not married. It's occur DT night when I chat with a girl or when I drink milk before sleep. Is it a serious problem or is it routine. What can I do to stop this. Pls give me your valuable suggestion. My age is 26 years.
I am 23 years old male , I am safer from viral fever since last 3 weeks , I am going to check blood find the my disease taifaid. But still I don't have how to solve my disease. please tell me.
What is the AMH; it's normal concentration in male and female and it's role in in vitro fertilization?
My uncle having an infection of T.b but doctors said that it is only minor infection in chest he is already a sugar patient and his bp is very high in past few days .After taking medicines he did not recognise any body and having unconscious mind please tell me the solution .Is this is normal?
I am 77 years old. My problem is abdominal gas. Especially during the evening and night. There is rumbling in the stomach and gas goes out below. Till evening I feel just fine. Only during nights it happens. I am taking Amrit Bindu an ayurvedic preparation, one small dose mixed with water. But this medicine makes my bowels jet black. Is it normal. Should I continue this medicine. Is it amoebiasis? What is your advice?
Hi Doctor, I get repeated urinary infection and all the time urine culture test shows no presence of bacteria or other microorganisms. I drink over 3 liters of water every day and normal diet, not very spicy. Kindly advice what could be done to prevent any further occurrence.
Common cold and cough is one of the most common viral illnesses that have no specific treatment. Allopathic medicines provide palliative cure to just treat the symptoms, there is no definite antiviral for it. There is also popular belief having cold once or twice a year is a good way to cleanse the body. On the contrary, cough and cold could be the first symptoms of a serious underlying disease like pneumonia. From that angle, it is better to treat it than to just let it run its natural course. Especially in children and elderly, it can be chronic issue with repeated bouts and therefore, treatment becomes mandatory.
The good news is that homeopathy provides a cure for this, that not just treat external symptoms. Also, like any other condition, homeopathy looks at treating the whole myriad of associated symptoms, thereby providing holistic treatment. Below are 6 common homeopathic remedies for chronic cough and cold:
1. Aconitum or Aconite: Used in the early stages of a cold that was sudden in onset and severe. There could be associated nasal discharge, fever and chills, chest congestion, itchy throat, and a traumatic experience. The person may also feel thirsty, anxious, and agitated.
2. Allium cepa: Severe burning and watery eyes, nasal irritation, copious amounts of discharge, hoarseness, and headache. The runny nose improves in open air, but worsens when being indoors.
3. Arsenicum album: The patient usually has complaints on the right side including watery nasal discharge, weakness, restlessness, chills, thirst. The discharge can irritate the upper lip and nasal mucosa. The cold gradually moves to the throat and the irritation also shifts down (this phase requires a different treatment).
4. Belladonna: When the cold has a sudden onset with red face, high fever, cold feet, this can be used in the early stages of the cold. There is associated high fever, tickly throat, glassy eyes, dry cough, restlessness, and delirium
5. Euphrasia: Burning eyes and profuse nasal discharge lead to reddened eyes and cheeks. More common in children, the condition worsens in open air, at night, and while lying down. The cough then moves down into the larynx, produces a harsh, hoarse voice.
6. Pulsatilla: Yellow or greenish mucous, nasal congestion, mouth breathing are some symptoms where this is used. It is very commonly used in newborn babies, if the discharge colour is green or yellow. Associated symptoms include moodiness, easy crying, craving for attention, easily hurt and sensitive.
Homeopathy does 'cure' the cough and cold in patients, in the true sense of the word. That provides palliative care and holistic treatment of the condition too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am 27 years old male having coughing since last 2 months, I have tested TB but the report is negative, I consulted local doctors and he advised that is dust allergy and take Monteculast Levocetrizine and hydrochloride tablet when I take this medicine I feel relaxed and when I stop the medicine the cough start again. Please advised.
Sir, I am Aged 44 years. I need consulting in my sex . I want my penis to be temper for long time during sex. Guide me.
Everyone would like to age gracefully such that the age is simply a number and adds to one's charm. However in practice, this may sometimes cease to happen. In more cases than not, underlying reason for the same is the declining testosterone levels.
Testosterone is the powerful hormone which performs a host of functions in our bodies, including:
- Managing libido
- Regulating sperm production
- Promoting muscle mass
- Regularizing energy levels
A decrease in testosterone levels could be a significant matter in the life of most people. Reduction in testosterone levels with age is nevertheless a natural part of aging.
IN THE WOMB
While one is in the developing stages as a fetus in the womb, testosterone plays an important role in development. This drives the development of male reproductive system as well.
ADOLESCENCE TO EARLY ADULTHOOD
It is while one is an adolescent or in early adulthood that one's testosterone levels are the highest. During puberty, first signs of testosterone or androgens are apparent.
- A boy's voice changes
- His shoulders broaden
- Facial structure becomes more masculine
However with passage of years, testosterone levels begin to decline. This declines at around 1% per year after 30 years of age.
Low testosterone could be linked with sexual dysfunctions, some of which include:-
- A loss in libido
- Inability to get spontaneous erections
- Erectile dysfunction
- Infertility in women
Reducing levels of testosterone may also lead to changes such as:
- Feeling tired all the time
- Not getting the desired results with diet and exercise
- Reduced performance at work
- Change in sleeping patterns
- Emotional changes
- Increase in body fat
- Reduction in muscle bulk or loss of strength
- Reducing bone density
With advancement in medical science, doctors have come to discover that low testosterone levels could be the underlying cause of disorders such as
While the symptoms as mentioned above may be considered as normal part of aging, these may also result from some underlying factors.
These may include:-
- A reaction to certain medications
- Thyroid gland disorders
- Excessive use of alcohol
It is very important to make sure that one maintains the right testosterone levels in one's body. While going for the right kind of a diet is of extreme importance, one may also choose to go for some herbal supplements.
These herbal supplements should not be seen as steroids, because they are not testosterone enhancers. Instead, these contain the right kind of herbs that would be very useful for one to maintain the right kind of hormone balance in the body, and also make sure that all systems in the body function well.
Keep your testosterone levels to the optimum, only with Stay-On Power Capsules. 100% herbal, Stay-On Power Capsules are free from all steroids, have no side effects on your being and work equally well for men and women alike.