Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R. B. VermaYour feedback matters!
I am having whit spot in my hands, neck and shoulder. When i am exposed to sunlight it became tan to red. Spot expanding toward all over my body slowly and gradually If i am in air conditioners room for a week or 10 days White spot reduce automatically from my shoulder But spot are not reduce in my hands. It been for more than seven months No medicine took til date.
Hi sir, I am 28 years old. Day by day I am getting very thin. I eat enough and drink 2 to 3 liter water everyday. In my teenage I was very fun loving person and I use to be very active but now I found myself very low every time. My friends are always criticize me though they never win without me. I need to change myself as soon as possible. And for that what I need to do?
I lost somebody last year and now I fell very lonely. I don't want to talk anyone. Pls help me wht I do.
I am having back acne. I used erytop gel and found that the acne is reducing but once I stopped using it again resurfaced and leaves marks on skin. What is the best solution for this? How to get clear skin?
I am 18years old boy. My face color is a little dark. I wants to look fare and beautiful. What should I do?
I have been gaining weight even after a total diet control. I have no idea why even an intense workout does not help!
I have so much dandruff from long time. Scalp does watering when I scratch it. Please sir help me I am losing hair also. please suggest me best anti dandruff shampoo and medicine which helps me permanently.
I have psoriasis problem since my childhood ,right now I am 33 years old, please advice me which foods are good for psoriasis problem and kindly give some home remedies for psoriasis treatment. Weight-90 height-182 cm.
I have big tummy kindly advise me how to reduce it. Even I need to reduce my weight. Is advisable to take weight lose capsules which available in market. please help me in this. Need to reduce my tummy size. If any diet plan help me on this.
Sensitive skin can make life miserable. Factors, such as environmental and climatic changes, certain beauty products and medications can affect individuals with sensitive skin. There may be skin inflammation, irritation, rashes, redness, dryness and flakiness. The extent of the sensitive reaction can vary from one individual to another. In many cases, it has been observed that sensitive skin appears to be thinner than the normal skin. Thus, people with such delicate skin type need to be extra careful. Do not try self medication. It will make things worse. Always seek an expert advice. A dermatologist knows what is best for your skin.
People with sensitive skin need to follow some basic skin care regimes:
- It is very important to keep a sensitive skin hydrated and moisturised all the time. A dehydrated skin not only appears tighter, but also results in extreme skin dryness and irritation. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. It is very important to flush out the toxins and maintain the alkaline skin pH. Avoid taking very hot water or ice baths. The extreme temperatures will do your skin more harm than good. A warm water bath is an excellent option. Apply generous amounts of moisturiser, whenever your skin feels dry and itchy.
- It is best to avoid products that are harsh on your skin. Consult a dermatologist before using products containing alpha hydroxyl acids. These are strong acids and their application can lead to skin irritation and rashes. It is a healthy practice to keep your skin clean. However, not all soaps are suitable for sensitive skin. Soaps (strong alkali) are a big no. It is best to use a medicated soap, specially formulated for sensitive skin. To cleanse your face, use a mild (soap free) face wash or a cleanser.
- For people with sensitive skin, it is best not to experiment with the skin care products. Play it safe, stick to the brands you have been using for long. Certain beauty products are strongly fragranced. These can trigger severe skin and allergic reactions. Lanolin, artificial mineral oil and alcohol containing products are no better. It is best to use natural and herbal skin care products.
- Do not use cosmetics and beauty products beyond a certain period of time. Face powders, silicone based foundations, sunscreen (titanium oxide or zinc oxide based) are best for sensitive skin. These products are known to be less harsh and thus have little or no side effects.
- Before using any products, know the ingredients and chemicals that goes into its manufacture.