Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R B Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R B SinghYour feedback matters!
I want to ask you I masturbate thrice in a week. After masturbating I feel tired and I m very weak and thin please tell me abt masturbation its benefits and dangers how can I stop this and be healthy and fit.
My wife is 30. Shehave pcod problem. Is there a risk of diabetes in future? And what is its treatment.
I am 49 years male having psoriasis on my fingers of hands and feet. Is there is any effective treatment. I am suffering from last 2 years.
What natural steps should a male prefer to have the production of more sperms in his semen if there is lack of sperms present in his semen?
I have problem with my veins that all over my hands and legs veins are shown at very large amount so I feel very uncomfortable when I'm sitting near people I am skinny and I'm going to gym.
Dear sir I have suffering allergy cold since from one month what can I do for this disease please suggest me.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased as harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant, though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related or cadavers (after brain death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and first reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done - patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, HTN, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc.
Consult your Nephrologist before going for renal transplant for detailed check up or line of action.
I am suffering from allergy skin allergy and sneezing allergy and. It. Brings red on my sjin and. It fells itching what should I do.
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'