Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R B SinghYour feedback matters!
I get problem in sleeping I couldn't able to sleep before 12 in the night. And when I woke in the morning there is bit headache. Can you please tell me what should I do.
Penis cuts due to yeast infection. 1) what tablets to take? 2) One of the doctors advised fungisure but it's unavailable what are my substitutes Please advice Thanks in advance.
I have body pain in full body of mine since 2 days . I took combiflam and nise but they are just temporary relief. What should I do now.
I suddenly get stomach pain and it will stay for some 20 seconds and then I feel comfortable. This is happening every hour from last 2 days.
I am suffering from fever from one week and also cold. I am taking medicine but no feel better. What should I do.
I discovered blue spots in my fingers a few days ago. And it kept on occurring and disappearing for 3 days. It occur for 15-20 minutes and then disappears. .my legs bhi sooj gye the. Legs abhi bhi suje hue hain.
Sex karne ke liye jab koi extra time ke liye koi gel use karte he Jo vagina me chala jaye to koi infection ya allergy to nai hogi Gel use karna chahiye ya nahi?
I have piles and its not paining but all day I feel uneasy in my stomach. I want to permanently cure my piles by operation.
I am suffering from dengue last days what should medical I will take to cure from this type of diseases and over get to this diseases and never again suffer from this?
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.