Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R B PurohitYour feedback matters!
I have peeing many times a day though doctors confirmed in their reports that I don't have diabetes. I have a feeling that I can't stay calm if I don't pass urine, though in trickle. Suggest me a remedy.
I am just 16 but I have a lot of white hair. What should I do now. please suggest me some remedies to my problem.
With age, the skin loses its elasticity and firmness, causing sagging skin and deep folds. The facelift, as the name suggests, give a lift to the ageing face so that a youthful appearance is restored.
The lower one-third of the face, given the lesser number of bones, is a lot more prone to ageing changes. There are many people with the corners of the lips drooping, double chin, folds from the nose to the lips losing their definition, skin sagging, etc. These can be corrected by a trained, well-experienced surgeon.
The following are some of the main issues which can be corrected with a lower facelift surgery.
- Gravity: Though not noticeable at all, the earth’s gravity plays a major role in the ageing part. Especially in the lower half of the face, there is no underlying bone except the mandible. This causes the muscles and tissues to gravitate downwards, producing an aged appearance with a double chin and undefined neck/head interface. The rounded facial appearance becomes elongated gradually with age, which can be restored with a lower facelift.
- Drooping mouth: With age, the muscles in the lower face droop and produce an appearance with corners of the mouth drooping. The lips lose their normal curvature and become thin and are usually downward aligned, giving a grumpy appearance.
- Double chin: There is gradual laxity that builds in the muscles of the chin and neck, forcing people to wear turtlenecks to avoid the sagging skin and double chin.
These are some of the common indications for a lower facelift. There are different types of lower facelift. The same have been listed below.
- S-facelift: A small, S-shaped incision is made beginning in the front of the area, and through this, the underlying structures are tightened and excess skin is trimmed down.
- SMAS facelift: This incision begins around the temples, is hidden under the hairline and works to remove fatty tissue and firming up the connective tissue. This is a more elaborate process than the S-facelift.
Both these can be clubbed with a neck liposuction where excess fat is removed from the neck area to produce far improved results.
Suitable candidates: People in relatively good health with an adequate elasticity of the skin around the face and neck. Laxity around the jawline, drooping corners around the mouth, excess fat in the neck and chin area are good candidates for lower facelift surgeries.
While a lower facelift can help improve your appearance, it is extremely important to place yourself in the hands of a competent, well-experienced surgeon. These are intricate procedures and can go if not done by an experienced person. Choose someone you are sure of and see yourself lose some years.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My son has so many spots and pimples on his back .he consulted various doctors and used medications but it did not solve tat problem. Could you please help help me out sooner.
When I was child my skin tone was very white but as of I grew up it became black how can I get my previous skin tone please help me.
Im tested almost all types of cream to removes pimples. But no medicine can give full satisfaction wot I can do.
I am 25 year old and I have skin allergy from last 1.5 Year and also I do treatment from Dr. Batra but not found any relief. What should I do now?
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee
- You may notice redness in your knee area
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
So I have met with Dr. Sreelatha and her staff and absolutely love them. I automatically felt comfortable from day 1 with their work and follow up care. Her wonderful care and attention to detail shone through from the first time I met her and have continued to shine even ow that I am one month post- op. With the results, I did not realize how drastically I used to look until seeing my pictures. I am thrilled to say each week continues too improve as my body heals and skin tightens up. Dr. Sreelatha and her staff were very supportive and motivating with my diet and exercise program. With their support and the results I have seen, I have fully regained my confidence in my body, see a new me in the mirror and am more motivated to work on my goals to hold on healthy weight and staying healthy. My recommendation is the program is worth it and to be mentally prepared for the big challenge.
I met Dr. Sreelatha at my dental clinic for her dental treatment. During one of her visits when I was talking about my sagging breast and was expressing my concern to correct it, she showed me few of her patient's pre op and post op pictures. I was amazed at her results. I felt I had to correct it since I am more of a public facing woman. I decided to meet her in her clinic. She explained about entire clinical procedure (laser breast reduction) and I gained confidence after talking to her. The entire procedure was under local anesthesia like she had mentioned. I had little or no discomfort at all. The entire procedure was over within 2 hours duration. I was very comfortable during and after the procedure. I could see immediate results and I walked back hoe with no pain. It is 10 days now and I feel a lot of difference and I am happy about it. On the whole if I should say, Dr. Sreelatha has an excellent hand skill and an amazing set of team members. I wish silkee clinic all the best for their future endeavors and I am thoroughly happy that I got my treatment under Dr. Sreelatha murugappan.
Dr. V****, vadapalani, chennai&nbsp;
Michael angelo saw'david' in a block of marble. Dr. Sreelatha envisions a beautiful human shape in every obese mass of human flesh she sees. She and her enthusiastic dedicated team work diligently towards sculpting a beautiful shape from the shapeless mass they are presented with. They enforce the vision of beautiful form they are working towards in the mind of the person they are working with and are with them each step of the way celebrating each small triumph towards achieving the beautiful goal. God bless them all and keep their lovely smiles on their faces always.
Almas, chennai 84
Very good people. Great service. Dr. Sreelatha is very well experienced and comforting. Will recommend to friends. A family away from home.
Margarita glenn, abu dhabi,
I am undergoing treatment to reduce abdomen and to reduce my weight. I am able to feel very light now and some reduction in my abdomen within a few days of treatment. Doctor's advice and special care has changed my lifestyle itself, food habits etc. They give appointment and follow it up on dot, so no waste of time for the patients. They have good staff nurses who do the program very patiently and they understand what is our tolerable level for the laser treatment and d o it perfectly. Doctor gives special care for all the patients and she addresses the nurses every now and then how the procedure has to be done and where the problem is. After taking treatment here. No one can go back to their pre treatment stage even after the program is over. Such care and advice is given in this clinic.
Veeraraghavan, chennai 66