Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Imran ChikaniYour feedback matters!
I am a 34 years old male I have a problem near by my penis. There is a scratch in front starting point and why it is happened like that I dont know and its very painfull also.
I am suffering from cold since last few months I consulted 3 physician injection medicines all I have taken usually due to wind coughing and sneezing happened in the morning it does not consist for long only for few hours it happens its a kind of Allergy kindly suggest.
I have severe throat pain and cough from the past two days. It's very difficult to swallow anything. What should I take to reduce this. I breast feed a five month old baby.
During my period I have sever abdominal pain, vomit, loose motion and indigestion problem. What should i do?
Whenever I press the area under my right ribcage I feel something goes inside Sometimes occasionally I have a mild pain I suffer Excessive gas also.
Which is the best face wash for avoiding pimples and getting rid of acne and acne scars? And getting a clear skin.
Gd mrng. I am saleem age 21 yrs. Ding may b.tech final year in mechanical engineering. I am 6 ft height and 60 kgs weight. I am an volley ball player and I am trying to increase to do m.s in automobile engineering. Bt my parents are thinking to not to send me to abroad because of my low weight. So I am thinking to increase my weight by doing workouts in gym. My friend suggested me that by doing workouts in gym our appetite increases and we will eat more food thereby our body weight increases. Bt my doubt what kind of diet that I need to follow to increase my wight from 60 to 70+.please suggest me.
I am preparing for IAS . But my problem is I can't concentrate more than 3 hrs per day . I am getting diverted please help me.
I am suffering from continuous pimples, used so many varieties of cosmetic and medical ointments, but the getting result only at the time of use, after that again face becomes vulgar.
Hello sir I'm 25 years male suffering with nerves pain from head to bottom of my legs. Even I have the problem of migraine.
I am 28 year old and I am single. Some time I am felling pain in my right testis. After 3 month I am going to getting married.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.
I consume 3 to 4 litr water a day .with milk and juice it can be more. I also don't perspire a lot. Still my skin is very dry. Its during hot days also. Y its happen? And how it cud b cured?
Hi I am a diabetic n on insulin n consume rice almost 100gm equal to an average size plate n like to eat an apple n an orange a day is it going to affect my sugar level I take huminsulin 30/70 two times 18 ml each time also I also consume ayurvedic medic for my ED problem is it ok.
Hi, doctor sir I suffered from fatness n I doing continuous gym last one year. I not able to control my fat so in medical is there some course to go through.
Full body pain. Diabetics, cholesterol, weak eyesight, chickengunia two years ago. Age 60 years recommend home medicine.
I am suffering from vaginal atresia the lower portion of the vagina consists of fibrous tissue with a well-differentiated uterus. Can I get pregnant ?
Hello good evening doctor one of my friend has posterior buldge s3 s4 can you suggest me how to get rid of the same? thankyou doctor.
Mental illnesses refer to an extended range of health disorders related to the mental condition of an individual which affect the health, mood and behavior of that person. Depression, anxiety, eating disorders, addictive behaviors, schizophrenia, etc. are the different types of mental illnesses.
Mental illnesses can create a lot of trouble in the normal functioning of the day-to-day activities of a person's life. Here are some of the common treatment options available for relieving mental illnesses.
- Medications: Antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, mood-stabilizing medications, antipsychotic medications are some general types of psychiatric medications prescribed by the doctor, which can be consumed depending on the condition one is going through. Although these medications do not cure the person completely, it helps in improving the condition.
- Psychotherapy: This type of therapy involves talking to a mental health provider about your condition and other related issues. In other words, it is also called talk therapy. It helps a person to cope up with his/her stress. The duration of such a treatment varies. It may either take a few months or even longer, if required. This therapy can be carried out in a group, with family members or even face to face with the therapist.
- Brain-stimulation treatments: When the medications and psychotherapies fail to work in treating mental illness, this treatment is applied. It involves procedures such as electroconvulsive therapy, transcranial magnetic stimulation, deep brain stimulation and vagus nerve stimulation.
- Hospital and residential treatment programs: In extreme cases of mental illness when a person becomes a threat to himself/herself, it is recommended that he/she be hospitalized to a psychiatric hospital.
- Substance abuse treatments: Substance abuse and mental illness go hand in hand. It worsens the condition of mental illness in an individual, if he/she cannot restrict the consumption of alcohol or drugs. In such circumstances, an individual needs to talk to the doctor regarding the treatment options for stopping substance abuse.