Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. QamarYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my girlfriend without protection and she checked that she is pregnant. We had sex on Jan 25th 2016. Please suggest us something we don't want baby now. What we can do?
Hello sir, This is Praveenkumar, from past few years on words I am suffering from URETHRA pain. Till now I didn't make sex with no one. I had a bad habit of heavy masturbation but now I controlled my self. Few years onwards am searching for solution for this. Recently I used parsley. But no result. please give me a permanent solution to this. No am using baking soda to solve this problem. Is it preferable for my problem.?
My right testis is fat and huge, it looks so awkward. I guess its not normal could you please suggest me anything? Its not paining me but I'm worried about it, I mean is that normal?
My penis have tight foreskin skin can't pull down full what will I do i am not interested in circumcision.
Hello Dr. please suggest me how can I increase sex time. During sex my sperm falls within 2 minutes.
Me and my girlfriend got intimated almost 45 days ago. I discharged on her vagina, we did not had sex. We both are virgin. But she did not got periods till now. Is this a matter of worry? Is there any chances of her getting pregnant?
Sir, I have a doubt please tell me. Sir I am married age 32 years. But I am diverted with my wife. Now I am ready to marry another women. She is also second marriage. Her 1st husband died with blood cancer 2 months back. Her age is 29 years. So if I marry her, and if I do sex with her is there any problem to me in future. Please tell me. Thank you
I am 60 yrs old man and having diabeties since 1999. Now all of sudden from last 6 month or so I am having erectile defeciancy in my penni and not able to enter. Any remedy for same.
Hello, I am amer I am 15 years old. And I am suffering from sperm release during sleep. I used to watch pron and now I do not. I also do masturbation. Sperm release twice or thrice a week. please help me. I am so panicked. please Say me a way 2 stop this prob. Any medicines. For me. please reply fat. If possible give me your mobile no. I would like to talk with you about this. please help me.
Is it necessary dat if your penis size is small it will affect sex life with my partner or is it normal?
Im a married man of 34 years last two times after sex I got blood of pink. Colour in my sperm. ejaculation. What it means what measures should I take please advice asap.
Am in pregnancy plane My cycle is 28 days My last period date is 12august Today I have White discharge My question is Am I pregnant This White discharge is happening for my pregnancy? Can I have intercourse?
1. It keeps your immune system at great -- sexually active people take fewer sick days. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Studies found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
Eat right- balance diet.
Stay active - do morning workouts.
Get enough sleep- at least 6-8 hours.
Always use a condom if you don't know both of your std statuses.
2. It boosts your libido -- having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido. For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. It improves women's bladder control -- a strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding&nbsp;incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Can be counted as an exercise -- sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching tv. It gives you a one-two punch: it bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! you may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
5. It lowers your blood pressure -- research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. There have been many studies - one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.
6. Can lower heart attack risk -- a good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
7. As a pain-reducer -- before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm. Orgasm can block pain -- it releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
Stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick. It has been found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
8. Reduces the chances of prostate cancer -- men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer. You don't need a partner to reap this benefit: sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
However it is still not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in this aspect. As lot of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won't hurt it rather.
9. It improves sleep -- you may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason. After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
10. Stress reliever -- being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Touching and hugging can release your body's natural feel-good hormone. sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system.
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
It's not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.