Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. QamarYour feedback matters!
In Internet when I am browsing I saw that masturbation reduces beard growth Is it true I am not getting beard Is it due to masturbation please help.
Please tell a really effective treatment or medicine for feeling of weakness and low stamina after sexual act/intercourse. Never gone for second round of sexual act because of very little enthusiasm and lack of energy soon after the ejaculation. Is it natural or it is a problem for the married male 48 years with children, otherwise quite healthy and active. Non smoker and not a user of alcohol, Vegetarian.
Sir I always need sex each and every time. As I show a pic of any girl this feeling increased as well as I always think about it. During my job also. For self satisfaction I used to masturbation. 2-3 times in a day when its a holiday. I can't sleep without masturbation, it doesn't matter how much I tired. As I close my eyes porn video show started. I feel a female organs always seen to me. Sir what is going inside to me? And how can I solve this prblm? I thik its not a good sign. I feel weak and I live in single room.
I am 23 years old boy. My left testicle has swelled for past 9 days and its sometimes paining if touches little hard. I am bit nervous. What should I do?
I have turned just 30 now and I am not able to have sex more than once. I am still not married but I am worried that how will I able to satisfy my wife. Its just I do not feel of having sex after one intercourse.
Hi I am 32 years old married male I am having a problem recently I am lost interest in sex is there any medicine or ayurveda medicine to solve this problem. I want to increase my libido , want a harder ejaculation. And stiffness in penis. And will zandu vigorex solve this problem? I do not smoke or drink and my diet is veg and non veg both.
Sir/mam, Mere ling ka aage se open karta hoon to kafi dard hota hai or open karne par kat jata hai ye problem hai please suggest me kya karu?
Few studies explains that if a man addicted to masturbation his nerve and total body gets weak and haemoglobin count reduces and sperm will leak during urine pass and motion. How to maintain erection in this while during intercourse?
Recently I noticed that my scrotum is tight all the time .i don't feel any pain though. Is there any problem?
I am male aged 61 having ED problem for the past 3 years. Tried so many Ayurveda but no effect. Kindly advise remedy / treatment to improve sexual performance.
In order to have proper information about ovarian cysts, it is essential to discuss the anatomy of ovaries. These are basically a part of the female reproductive system and are located in the lower abdomen on the two sides of the uterus. The major functions of ovaries are production of eggs, oestrogen and progesterone hormones.
So what exactly are cysts? Cysts are fluid-filled sacks, which sometimes develop on the ovaries. These are usually painless, causing no such symptom and females develop a cyst at least once every year. However, there are various kinds of ovarian cysts like the dermoid cysts and endometrioma cysts. The most common kinds of cysts are usually the functional ones. The types of follicle cysts include the following:
- Follicle cyst: When the menstrual cycle starts, the egg grows in a sac, usually called follicle, which is located inside the ovary. In usual cases, the follicle breaks and the egg is released. However, there might be a case where the follicle may not break. In situations like these, the fluid present in the follicle may turn into cysts in the ovary.
- Corpus leuteum: After the egg is released into the uterus, the follicle ideally dissolves. However, in case the follicle does not dissolve, the excess liquid causes the developing of little sacs and these are the other kinds of cysts.
Most of these tumors are benign (non-cancerous) and never spread beyond the ovary. Benign tumors can be treated by removing either the ovary or the part of the ovary that contains the tumor.
Malignant (cancerous) or low malignant potential ovarian tumors can spread (metastasize) to other parts of the body and can be fatal.
There are some more types of cysts as well, which are as follows:
- Dermoid cyst: This is a sac-like growth, which occurs on the ovaries that can contain hair, fat or other tissues. They’re a type of ovarian germ cell tumor. Usually these tumors are benign, but occasionally they can be malignant.
- Endometriomas: These are those tissues, which should originally grow inside the uterus, but instead they attach themselves outside the uterus to the ovaries. This in turn results in cyst formation.
- Cystadenomas: These are basically non-cancerous growths that develop on the ovary surface.
Polycystic ovary syndrome
This is a condition that some women develop, a large number of small cysts form inside the ovaries, thereby causing the ovaries to enlarge. It is important that polycystic ovarian syndrome is treated soon because if left untreated for long, it may cause infertility in women. These cysts are usually not harmful, but they can cause the following:
- Hormonal imbalance, which may lead to acne or facial hair, may also cause individuals to stop ovulating or cause irregular periods
- Higher chance of getting diabetes as the body starts having insulin resistance
- Weight gain
This is not that big a deal and can be controlled easily. Also with healthy living and eating, this condition can be brought to normal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.