Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Puspa TainwalaYour feedback matters!
Its the last of my 8th months pregnancy. A little amount of water is being discharged at frequent interval 4 d last 2 days. I am on bed rest with medicines _flazyl, azithromycin n betnesol infection. I am worried can it be stopped?
An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with homeopathy. The best part of homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, which makes it a much safer form of treatment.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- It is an individualized form of treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kind of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time, if kept properly.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantity in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hi I am 24 years and I am having pcos problem because of which I am gaining weight instantly and tried a lot of things but dint saw any kind of results so please help me out and tell me how to loose weight.
My gf is 3 week pregnant what will I do? I do not want to everybody know. What medicine can I give to her?
Maine aj prega news se test kiya negative aaya 14th period date thi meri fir aj Dr. Ko dikhaya to unhone blood UTP karwaya test ki report kal aaegi kya chances hote h pregnancy ke.
I am 31 yrs old unmarried female I want 2 knw how to maintain a balance of hormones naturally without medicines. Is a 2 day period normal or is a matter of concern. Also advice hw often shld visit doctor for routine chk up.
I am 29 years old female and single and I have noticed that my breast is producing milk or kind of discharge and I have googled it read all. Is this not a serious problem? What should I do now?
My last period was 2.4.17. pregnancy result non reactive. My doctor give me ovables Myo and other tabs for clearing period. I want to conceive. Am trying for pregnancy but failed. How I conceive?
I am 22years old. Female. Am masturbating for more than 6months. Am interested in doing it. But am afraid if I am gaining weight because of it. Will masturbating give side effects as weight gain.
I am taking zosert 100 mg for 2 months. I have upset stomach. I use various types of antacids but there is no result. Still I feel depressed. I also have Lonazep 0.5 mg at morning and 0.75 mg at bed time. I also have sexual disorder. I cannot feel anything during sex. After taking zosert sexual disorder remains same. What can I do?
Dear Sir/Mam on 10th sep doctor done IVF process and now days my wife feeling little pain and size changes in breast. She is eating healthy green foods and khichdi, milk (4 times in day in small -small quantity )etc and taking full rest from the same day. Doctor invited us on 26th sep for result checkup. Please suggest what other step we take any health or food related.
After the pregnancy completion abnormality in the menstrual cycle. It take how much time to be a normal menstrual cycle.
Winters can often be gloomy, which is why the Spring Equinox comes as good news for those counting the days until warmer weather. It is the time when equator passes through the center of the sun and the days become longer. The spring equinox does not only mark as the beginning of the spring, but has great influence over our health.
- On an average, we need 8-10 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. This helps ensure proper blood circulation that takes nutrients to all the calls of the body, aids digestion, maintains proper functioning of the heart and brain and helps remove toxins from the body. Drinking water also helps improve metabolism and can, therefore, help you manage your weight. However, sometimes, you need to drink more water. The spring equinox is one such time of the year when the body needs more water.
- The equinox refers to the passing of the earth’s equator plane through the centre of the sun. There are two equinoxes in a year; once in march and once in September. On an equinox, the length of the day and night is almost equal. The equinox in March is known as the Spring Equinox or Vernal Equinox and occurs typically around the March 20. This marks the end of winter and the beginning of spring in the Northern Hemisphere.
- For a few days before and after the equinox along with the day of the equinox, the sun is directly overhead and very strong. Thus, it is essential to drink a lot of water and stay indoors as far as possible. If you must go out during the day, carry an umbrella or wear a car. The strength of the sun’s rays can dehydrate the body very fast causing nausea, heat strokes and blackouts. In addition, the heat can also make you sweat excessively thereby increasing the amount of water expelled from your body. An easy way to check your body’s hydrated levels is to check your urine. A pale yellow, straw-like colour indicates good hydration while a darker yellow means that your body is dehydrated.
- While drinking water is important, drinking water the right way is equally important. Drinking a bottle of water at once may give you the impression that you have drunk enough water, but in reality, the body cannot absorb so much water at one time. Instead, you should space out your water intake and drink throughout the day. Juices, soft drinks, tea, coffee etc cannot be used as a substitute for water. The caffeine in tea and coffee can actually dehydrate your body further and hence should be avoided at this time. If plain water does not sound appealing to you, you could infuse it with herbs like basil or fruits and vegetables like strawberries, oranges, lemons and cucumbers to add flavour.
Washing your face often and showering twice a day can also help hydrate your skin and cool you down. Alternatively, you could fill a spray bottle with water and spritz yourself from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.