Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa Mainthia ThackerYour feedback matters!
Good evening sir, Give me some precautions for skin fungus (subhem). It is on my chest. Which medicines I had to use. How it works.
Dr. I am 19 years old student. And my weight is 53 kg which is very poor for me. Pls suggest me how can I increase my weight.
From Last 7 days, I am suffering mouth ulcer and I am using" Zytee RB" but its not cured till now. Please tell me the solution.
I am 25 years women mine face have pimple marks and pores I want to reduce Marks and pore. Please suggest me something and mine skin color is different on face.
Doctor My age hi 22 and my weight is only 50 kg please suggest me some medicine to gain weight as soon as possible.
I am depressed in 2-3 month because my girlfriend has marriage anyone. I am not sleep in night. Pls suggest me.
Answers to the following 3 questions will tell you why your body’s pH balancing regulates your health and life-
Q1) What is pH?
- pH is a measure of how acidic or alkaline something is, and our blood pH must be slightly alkaline for us to keep healthy. The scale ranges from 1 to 14 with 1 being very acid, 7 neutral and 14 very alkaline. The ideal pH level for your blood is around 7.35 and we help our bodies to maintain this pH balance by eating more alkaline-forming foods and fewer acid-forming foods.
Q2) How does your body strike a balance?
- When we consume acid-forming foods, our body works to bring our blood pH back into balance by releasing alkaline-rich minerals into our bloodstream (e.g. calcium, phosphorus and magnesium).
- If we don’t eat enough alkaline-generating foods, then our body pulls these minerals from our bones, teeth and other organs. This can be a risk to our immune system making us weaker.
Q3) What should you eat?
Eat a diet that consists of 60-80% alkaline-forming foods and about 20-40% acid-forming foods.
- Alkaline-forming foods: Most fruits, vegetables, herbs, nuts, seeds, and herbal teas.
- Acid-forming foods: Most grains, beans, meats, dairy products, fish, fast foods, and processed foods.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am trying for second baby. I am having dermoid cyst in left ovary 46.9 x 43. 7 mm. Except that my all reports are normal. Should I wait to shrink my cyst or go for any procedure. Kindly suggest right now my age is 39. I do not hav any problem or pain by the cyst in fact in January its size was 55x53 mm and it was shrinking in may its size was 40x40 mm but may onwards my doc suggested me pills for 3 months. When I went this month for tvs the size of cyst increased is it due to pills. Pl. Help me through your suggestion.
I am 33 yr old female and I got acne from last year but now only scar is there in my face. I want to get this scar get off from my face. Please help me to get treat from this scar.
I am masturbating from 5 year, now I m totally get exhausted, please suggest me some tips to recover my lost body.
When you say weight loss, the first thing that comes to mind is the need to starve oneself and skip eating. This thought is very scary for people who are used to 4 regular meals a day. But, now you can feel good, because it is not just scary, it is false too. The idea is to eat healthy and low-calorie foods and not to stop eating completely.
You should also learn to trick your body, eat something filling that will control and delay your hunger pangs. Your stomach is busy, but not digesting anything that adds a lot of calories into your system. Sounds great, isn't it? Try these low-fat, filling foods and see how different your body reacts.
- Eggs: They are not just filled with protein, but provide all the essential amino acids for your system. These amino acids have the ability to suppress hunger, and it will be quite some time before you start feeling hungry. Scrambled or hard-boiled or in any form you like, pick an egg if you have a choice and see the difference.
- Oatmeal: Breakfast is considered as the most important meal of the day and try to make it as wholesome as possible. Oats, loaded with fiber, fills your stomach and prolongs your hunger pangs. They are not just low on calories, but help control your body mass index (BMI) as well. Oats can be cooked in different ways, and by adding fruit or vegetables you can make it more wholesome. Oats helps in controlling cravings and oats in form of salads is a very healthy option.
- Apples: With about 75 calories in each average-sized fruit, apple is packed with nutrients and accelerates weight loss. The ursolic acid present in apples improves fat burning and promotes leaner muscle mass. Best eaten raw, you can also add it to oats or have a smoothie.
- Beans: Packed with water, fiber, and protein, beans in any form will keep you full and is a great addition to your diet. Either as a soup, baked, or cooked in your preferred way, beans will help you eat less and lose more weight.
- Nuts: While nuts are usually considered off radar for people who are watching their weight, it is not true. Whether almonds, walnuts, cashews, pecans, or pistachios, nuts contain unsaturated fats and are packed with fibers. They are packed with calories, but you will feel full for a long time before you are hungry again, and that helps. A glass of water along with the nuts will prolong the digestion and keep your hunger pangs away for more hours.
If you are planning to lose some weight, eating these types of foods will definitely help you.