Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Purvi SolankiYour feedback matters!
What is the reason of increasing white blood cells in the blood? What I have to eat or avoid to keep my white blood cells in the given range?
I am 22 years old and I am suffering from hair loss its note normally actually only right side of head in some area hair lost I don't know what is the reason behind it can you please help me out.
I am having a receded hairline and and it's only getting worse with time. It wasn't noticeable until past few months but it's clearly seen now. Can you help me with this?
I have a neck pain since last 5 month I Hve gone to many doctor but I did not find well in my health so pls.
Can you suggest me what to do to get good sleep. I don't get sleep easily and I am doing night shifts. So, please suggest me what to do to get good sleep.
Hello sir, My weight is very high and I go to for walking daily from last one year but my weight is not loose. Please suggest what should I do.
Hi. Harsha here. I am 26 yrs old. Got dark circles around the eyes. Want to know if its due to hormonal imbalance. If so, what causes hormonal imbalance and suggest any exercise or yoga to get rid of it. Thank you.
For the past 6 months I have been suffering from bone density problem. However am taking calcium tablets for 15 days every month but still feeling pain all over the bone joints and not able to lift 15 kgs of weigh properly. Wat to do? Plus help me.
I feel very tired /sleepy in the day time ;burning sensation in toes& very weak.Around 4 pm i start feeling fine normal, bright & active by 5 pm this continues till 11.30 pm .Pls help ,suggest remedies for a normal routine ?
I was diagnosed with multiple calculi on June 28, was having fever and on 30 june a small stone came out through urine, I had checked my weight as 46 on 28 june and on 1st July its 44 ,is it a matter of concern as I feel fatigue soon and do frequent bath cause weight loss.
I am 21 years old. I have nail scars ony face, which are deep and dark. I hd got that scar when I was of 4-5 yr. So I want to know how can I treat it? And how much it will cost?
My friend Alam, having depression problem, when he sits alone he thinks a lot, and many times feels uncomfortable, scary. He doesn't feel enthusiastic much in any work. The daily routine is same. Also he doesn't talk much at home. So please suggest what to do.
I am 21 year old boy want to know that how many dry fruit I should eat daily to live a healthy and powerful life.
Rosacea is a skin condition defined by redness and small, pus-filled red bumps all over the face. The main symptoms of rosacea include
- red bumps that are swollen and filled with pus (these are often confused with acne problem)
- visible blood vessels
- flushed skin (redness)
- thickened skin
Rosacea cannot be cured completely. Its symptoms come and go and is commonly treated with anti-acne medicines or antibiotics. Homeopathy can be a good alternative choice to treat rosacea. Rosacea has multiple symptoms and not all of them show up in a single person. Some may have redness but no visible blood vessels, some may have flushed skin, and so on.
Depending on symptoms, you can adopt the following remedies:
- Flushed complexion: If your skin becomes red and itchy after exposure to cold air, then Agaricus muscarius is prescribed. But if the skin is hot and shiny, then Belladonna is employed.
- Flushed complexion with acne like bumps: One form of rosacea is Acne Rosacea. In this form, pus filled acne like bumps appear on your nose, forehead and below the eyes. If the bumps do not have pus, then Psorinum is given. If pus is present, then Silicea is the best solution. But if the area of the skin in general has hardened and is painful, then Eugenia Jambos is employed.
- Visible blood vessels: If your skin looks blue and the capillaries are visible, your skin has a marbled effect with cold sweat (learn more about sweating). Carbo vegetabilis is the most effective medicine in this case. However, if your skin is hot, not cold, then Lachesis mutus is prescribed.
- Development of thick skin: If you leave your rosacea untreated for too long, then the area that were injured will start forming connective tissues over your skin. This leads to skin getting thicker. Hydrocotyle asiatica or Sarsaparilla officinalis is helpful in this case.
- If your eyes get affected by rosacea: If your eyes are hot, watery and itchy, you might have Ocular Rosacea. Euphrasia officinalis, Bovista lycoperdon (if makeup exacerbates your symptoms) and Cantharis vesicatoria (if you were out in the sun for too long) will be prescribed by the homeopath.