Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Purvi SolankiYour feedback matters!
I am 26 Years Old and suffering from anxiety (Ghabrahat) and feel heaviness back side of my head along with tension in both temple. Kindly Advice.
I am 19 years old And my hairs have started turning white since last few months. What should I do to stop it.
I have many black spots on my face. I tried many creams but I did not find any change better. What should I do. Would you tell some remedies for this.
Telma 40 mg and prolomet XL 25 mg was taken together for 1 year. Now BP is under control. Can I stop taking prolomet XL 25G? Please advice.
Heyy I have a problem on my upper side of my arm it have type of wrinkles on that which seems very bad when it seems to anyone Tell my wot I do?
Can you help me for maintain my diet chart? I want to get my diet chart for 400 calories in break fast, 600 in Lunch, 750 in dinner.
Hello doctors sir I am 21 years old. My face is quite fair Please suggest some easy methods to improve my fairness.
I am 46 years old suffering from asthma from last 4 years. Have done many treatment including homeopathy n ayurvedic too. Please suggest cure.
Acne is one of the acute skin troubles people face every now and then and thus desperately look for the best solution to cure the same. There are many people who think that medications are the only way out, but this is completely wrong.
This is because most of the acne treating drugs have got stronger antibiotics that are believed to cure acne speedily, but the real fact is that you will get temporary recovery, and your skin texture will get adversely affected by the same. Thus, you are recommended to look for only those solutions that are safe and can replace antibiotics in the most efficient manner.
Top 5 methods for treating acne without using antibiotics
1. Blue light: Acne creating bacteria can be only killed by using this therapy. This therapy is quite improved, and it is not at all invasive in nature and thus your skin quality is not affected at all. Total four sessions are included for getting the ultimate result and these sessions are only conducted under clinical supervision. You can also make a purchase of blue light, especially Tria skin clarifying light so that skin acne can be cleared along with the clearance of acne marks. There are few safety precautions that need to be maintained so that skin damages can be easily prevented.
2. Giving up sugar: Sugary foods should be completely curtailed from your regular diet so that acne trouble can be kept in control. Excessive sugary components lead to the creation of excessive skin oil, and this oil is highly responsible for creating acne, and on the other hand, bacterial infection can also occur due to excess oil secretion.
3. Taking Omega-3: Acne are very much irritating as they create inflaming sensations and these sensations can be only be effectively dealt with this particular component. Fish oil gel caps are highly enriched with this component and in this regard Omega Max deserves special mention. This will help in maintaining absolutely flawless and healthy skin.
4. Silk Peel Microdermabrasions: Pink scars can be treated well using silk peel. This kind of peel plays the most useful role in making the skin unclogged from different unwanted wastes causing acne and bacterial infections. In this case, collagen production can be stimulated along with the maintenance of healthy and glowing skin.
5. Glycolic acid lotions and cleansers: Sugarcane is enriched with glycolic acid and this acid is now available in different lotions and cleansers that are useful for skin exfoliation and pore unclogging.
Dil the first time in a while to get back to you on that one of the best in the world and the people who are not in the office for national statistics said that the government would be able to get a lift home and girl sex with the same time as well as the first time.
I want to know that what is the treatment of pcod I have got my pelvis usg in that I have got ovaries are bulky in size Multiple small antral follicles (more than 13 as per Rotterdam criteria) are arranged in periphery with increased stromal vascularity and echogenenicity (at least 15-16 follicles of less than 8mm are seen in each ovary) Right ovary measure 13.5 cc Left ovary measures 14.2cc IMPRESSION: Polycystic Ovaries.
I'm 35 years and my weight is 49 Height 154 cms I have a decent lifestyle like waking up on time n sleeping on time The diet is always veg (dal pulses veggie pulav. Milk with ghee. Roti sabzi etc.) I'm a homemaker and right now studying yoga (evening 4 to 7 pm) Can you assist how do I gain weight Thank you in advance.
Masturbation is normal habit for all healthy adolescent males. It is neither harmful nor has any side effects. However the aim of masturbation is to attain a climax through ejaculation which can occur in a couple of minutes.
While having sex with a partner your aim is not only ejaculation. Your aim is to give pleasure to your partner and satisfy her by all means including oral sex. Actual sexual intercourse should be the last. So the two situations are different. What happens during masturbation does not necessarily happen during heterosexual sex.
Hello Madam, My Height is 5.9 feet and my body weight is 60 kgs. I want to increase my weight approx 7-8 kgs I am very thin Please advice me what I can do I am having sinus problem somehow I am managing it by doing yoga.
I am getting very depressed and going through the highest depressive days please suggest a medication and advices.
- Despite being high in fat, nuts are incredibly nutritious and healthy.
- They are loaded with magnesium, vitamin E, fiber and various other nutrients .
- Studies show that nuts can help you lose weight, and may help fight type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- Additionally, about 10-15% of the calories in nuts aren't even absorbed into the body, and some evidence suggests that they can boost metabolism.
- In one study, almonds were shown to increase weight loss by 62% compared to complex carbohydrates.