Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I was playing cricket and got hit by a tennis ball in my right eye and everything went blank for a moment then within a few second my nose started bleeding so I put my face upside down and my friends applied ice on my eyes and nose and the bleeding was stopped but my eyes are still poisoning what should I do?
I am an 18 year old male. When ever I go into a room with air conditioner turned on, my eyes get teary. Even if the temperature is 22-25�C. This is so embarrassing in front of friends and they think I am crying. What is the solution for this. I have cinacitis too. Is it related to that?
I am sixty five. I have some puffiness below my eyes. 1. Is it due to some deficiency? 2. Can I get rid of it?
Hello, There is a problem in my eyes (specially in left) that there is continuous flow of water 24 hrs since 10 years from my both eyes. It cause s eyes brightness shrinking day by day. please suggest it solution.
Hi, I'm an IT employee. Working with a computer makes my eyes stressed. Especially my right eye swells regularly. Please let me know why this is happening. Thanks in advance.
My mother (age 65) is diabetic and is on medicine, her sugar level is controlled but recently she have problem in vision, on consulting optho. She was diagnosed initial phase of glaucoma and cateract. What should I do to save her vision? please suggest.
I am 23 years old and have eye sight of -4 and -5.5 including cylindrical. I want to appear for exam which needs a distant of 6/6. Has my eyesight satisfied the criteria or not?
I am 20 year old. Having a habit of to much net surfing and when I wake up my eyes become red along with headache what can I do to stop this?
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.