Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I have a problem with my teeth & gums bleeding 3-4 times, in a month,my 2 long teeth of lower jaw front are removed by Dental teachican and fixed two acrlyic teeth the problem is i am unable to eat apple THANKING YOU DOCTOR SAHAB YOURS S.JAMAL UDDIN, And my tounge by toching dupcalite teeth my tounge getting SCRATCHES and the taste my tounge getting is sweet with acrilic duplicate teeth THANKS DOCTOR.
I was having a clicking sound while opening my mouth . My dentist consult me to restrict mouth opening and have liquid food and lite food. It is around 1 and half year now. Clicking sound is not there but my mouth is not opening straight but it is better then earlier. But i am suffering from pain in my jaw head and neck sometimes. I want your help in this. When do i able to open my mouth properly. I am 23 years old.Need your help. Thanku
Dear sir I am 28 year old men. My teeth looking yellowish and also from the evening itself I am getting bad breath. I want to stop my bad breath and also wants my teeth bright. Please help me to do this.
If you are constantly engaged in sports related activities, always wear a mouthguard to protect your mouth and orthodontic appliances while the treatment is going on.
How to keep the teeth white in colour Even after taking lot of care.. Can you please suggest me more tips to keep the teeth white.
I am a 35years old male and am suffering from bad breath problem from some yrs. I brush twice a day, even had a root canal procedure on a molar teeth. I don't drink or smoke.
Various causes of sensitivity in teeth include:
1. Forceful brushing of teeth – it is the most common cause of tooth sensitivity. It causes thinning of the protective layer on our teeth that is enamel. Enamel protects our teeth against insult from food or fluids we take. Loss of enamel leads to sensitivity of teeth
• Gentle brushing of teeth
• Use soft bristle brush
• Change brush after 3- 6 months ( as the bristles wear away)
• Use little toothpaste ( toothpaste has abrasive particles which causes
wear away of enamel)
• Do brushing in up-down movement
2. Tooth decay – caries in tooth leads to tooth sensitivity. Caries remove the protective enamel layer exposing dentine layer to food and fluids. Dentine carries nerves which causes sensitivity
Remedy: Treatment involves removal of tooth decay and placement of
protective barrier on dentine that is a filling material
3. Old tooth fillings – over a period of time fillings may crack or break or get removed which leads to sensitivity.
Remedy: Change of filling in tooth
4. Exposed tooth roots- as a result of aggressive tooth brushing, gum recession and gum disease. It causes tooth sensitivity.
• Use soft bristle brush
• Visit your dentist for gum disease treatment
5. Plaque and calculus - the purpose of brushing is to remove plaque that forms after eating food. An excessive build-up of plaque can cause your enamel to wear away. Again, your teeth can become more sensitive as they lose their enamel protection.
Remedy: The solution is to practice good daily dental care and visit your
dentist for cleanings every six months.
6. Habit of eating acidic foods -fruits like lemon, sweet lime, pickles and tomato juice contains acid which can dissolve enamel of teeth. Frequent use of acidic food causes tooth sensitivity.
7. Habit of tooth-grinding – grinding also cause tooth sensitivity due to loss of enamel.
Tooth sensitivity is treatable. You must have seen toothpaste made for sensitive teeth. However, toothpaste can only help limited no. of patient’s suffering from tooth sensitivity.
If your sensitivity is extreme and persists no matter what you do, please visit your dentist for an oral examination. Visit to dental specialist can determine the most likely cause of your tooth sensitivity and the best solution for your particular condition. I Hope this article will help you.
I have been suffering from jaw pain since monday. I tried some pain killers but that did not work. What to fo now?
My son rubs his teeth at night when he's sleeping. What is the reason for doing ths Any mediation for the same TIA.
My tooth is paining a lot. When I took its pic I saw some gaps between them nothing else. Help me plz.
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration as they trigger tooth-bathing saliva which helps in keeping the teeth whiter.