Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PurvaYour feedback matters!
I am 21, I have a height of 5.5 only. I was thinking if I could just increase it by 2-3 inches more. Can you suggest me the best medicine or therapy for increasing my height. I would prefer it if it goes for a medicine, and easily available in India. I would really be thankful if you could help.
How I can treat my mandibular prognathism, it can be done without surgery, because of that my face is looking not good, I want it to be treated as early as possible?
I am 22 years women. I am suffering with headache (like migraine) from 2 weeks. Not having a single tablet. As well as I am a housewife. No children. Just have a by watching t v. Taking so much for an hour. I am not getting sleep. Always I am think of family problems. In my sleep I getting many thoughts, dreams. Due to these I am in such a depression. I am unable to control my eating level. By taking lots of food. I gain 10 kgs extra weight. I am not in a mood to do exercise. And now had a day with so much hungry. Always my think is about food. How to divert my analysis.
I fell from the stairs 3-4 days ago. My upper left back was hurt. Since then I have pain in my neck and sometimes my I feel pain in my left arm which is unbearable. What should I do?
I am 9 weeks pregnant 24 year old my hba1c is 5.6 am called diabetic or how to manage with medicine or diet what I have to do .I am worried fbs and pp bs are normal.
Always make it a practice to encourage your children to inform you if they face any pain or discomfort in the neck or back before it becomes a serious problem.
I have a hair losses problem and I want to burn my calories and I have a vision problem so please what kind of vegetables and fruits I have to eat to increase my vision and I am so depressed thinking about my health condition so help me out from this problem.
I have a baby girl. She is 6 months old. She had a fever cold. She is not sleeping without ac. Please advice what to do?
I am having sugar for the past two years age is 57 recently when tested it is 270 pp i am taking reclanet 500mg half in the morning after food I have been advised to take night also same from yesterday. What are the food intake and how to reduce the sugar level. Please advise
Catching a cold once in a while is nothing to worry about, but needing to take sick leave every few weeks is a sign of low immunity. Immunity can be defined as our ability to fight infections. By eating right and making a few lifestyle changes, you can easily strengthen your immune system and lower your risk of catching infections. On that note, here are 10 ways to strengthen your immune system.
- Eat a balanced meal: Along with fruits and vegetables, your body also requires carbohydrates and proteins. Eating a balanced diet helps keep your blood sugar levels stable and allows your body to prioritize building your immune system over generating energy to perform normal tasks.
- Drink plenty of water: When you’re ill, fluids help transport nutrients to the infected area and flush out toxins from the same. Hence, it is important to stay hydrated in order to recover faster from an illness and to build your immune system.
- Probiotics: 80% of your immune system is located in the gut. Probiotics help the body produce more healthy gut bacteria. Thus, probiotics directly boost the immune system.
- A good night’s sleep: Ideally, a person should get 8 to 10 hours of sleep on a daily basis. While we are asleep, the body produces cytokines ad antibodies that are vital to a strong immune system. Depriving the body of this sleep can thus make us more susceptible to infections.
- Get some sun: While we put a lot of effort into protecting ourselves from the harmful UV rays of the sun, sunlight is also a rich source of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps protect us from a number of serious illnesses. Apart from sunlight we can also get vitamin D by adding cod liver oil, egg yolks and fatty fish to our diet.
- Quit sugar: Sugar is an immunosuppressant and hence cutting out added sugar from your diet can have a drastic effect on your immunity. Added sugar refers only to refined sugar in cubed, crystal or powdered form and not the natural sweetners in fruits.
- Exercise: Regular exercise improves blood circulation and boosts the production of antibodies. A healthy circulatory system combined with antibodies enables your body to fight infections in any part of your body.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol: Alcohol impairs the immune system and tobacco smoke weakens the body’s basic immune system. This holds true for both first hand and second hand smoke.
- Reduce stress: Stress increases the production of a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol suppresses the immune system and thus makes us more susceptible to illnesses.
- Prevent germs from spreading: Lastly, make simple things like washing your hands before eating and after coming home or using the toilet a habit. This prevents germs from spreading and entering our bodies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.