Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Purnima Bage
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Purnima BageYour feedback matters!
I Dr. 26.12. 15 I take my last abortion pill. Till nw I nt get my period or bleeding ita jst cum white n transparent discharge n in morning lilblood spot. Hw mush time it takes to cum bleeding please help.
I had sex yesterday and the contraception just failed. Within three hours after intercourse I took a levenogesrtill pill 1.5 mg (unwanted 72) no side effects except feeling more sleepy and Im to get my period within 2 to 3 days. As last month I got my period on June 8. Just worried if emergency contraception works or not.
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend 2 days after her period, is any chance that she got pregnant. Is any safe time in a month to sex without protection if we don't want pregnancy. Please suggest me.
I am 27 year girl and I want to ask about between period bleeding. From 3-4 months there was a bleeding between periods occurred in 3 times. And it doesn't smell like period. Also I felt like shape of my cervix is changed to irregular from a circular. Can I get know why this type of bleeding occurs? What will be the causes behind it? And I think this bleeding is occurring in vagina itself. Does it lead any serious issue? Can it be treated and cured? Would it harm to my reproductive system? Please help me with this.
I am on periods but compared to last month this month periods are very less, I am worried about it. Please let me know.
My period had stop 3 days ago, last night I had sex with my husband, he got discharged inside me, today morning time had a slice pineapple and papaya. Is there possible of getting pregnant or not.
Hello doctor, I wanted to ask that last night my hubby fingered deep inside vagina and from today morning my stomach is paining lightly so in this case should I worry about it or not or by fingered like that can I get pregnant?
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging.
So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the Heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles, but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-a-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold. You end up falling sick more often, if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate level of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.