Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Purnima BageYour feedback matters!
Some women may wear cotton and some satin. What is obvious here is which one of the two women are more comfortable. Even if the woman who is dressed in satin has a much shorter dress than the woman wearing cotton, the skin of the woman wearing cotton will still breathe a lot better. Therefore, it can be said that it is not the length of the clothing you wear as compared to the material you are wearing, which dictates how well you breathe. This is because certain fabrics allow sweat to evaporate while others block skin pores.
Here are the fabrics, which allow sweat to evaporate and do not block skin pores:
- Cotton: There are a number of natural varieties of cotton. Cotton blends are one of those, which might not be very helpful, but 100% cotton fabric is. Seersucker and madras cotton are also easy to breathe in. Dry summers and humid conditions make cotton clothes ideal.
- Linen: Linen is another natural fiber, which absorbs moisture well. Since linen is lightweight, it is also a fabric which helps your skin breathe.
- Light variants of silk: The light variants of silk allow your skin to breathe since it dries quickly and is highly absorbent. Silk is also a fabric, which is least likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Chambray: Chambray is an alternative to denim and is a breathable one as well.
There are also fabrics which you should avoid in summer when your skin needs to breathe. They are.
- Satin: Satin as mentioned earlier is thick and heavy and does not allow someone to breathe well.
- Nylon: Nylon does not absorb sweat well and is also water repellant. This means that it will trap sweat within your clothes and will make you feel uncomfortable.
- Polyester: Polyester is very similar to nylon in that it makes sweat stick in between your body and your garment.
- Rayon or viscose: Rayon or viscose is often passed off as cotton. However, it's not as good as cotton, even though it is not as bad as polyester or nylon.
My breast have become sagging and also my nipples are very dark and board after my first child I am 33 years old is their any medicine for this to get back them to shape and they board dark nipples is some decease.
Writing on behalf of my mother. She will be 49 YO this Nov. She has a history of painful periods with heavy flow. She has fibroids on the uterine wall and has been undergoing treatment for several years. She was having Novelon OC for about 2 years. She often took the pills at a stretch for 1.5- 2 months with the doctors permission so the periods were delayed. A few months back her bleeding started inspire of the Novelon pills (taking two pills a day). So she consulted another doc who prescribed Regestrone Sandoz .5 mg. Taking the pills twice a day was showing light spotting so she consulted with the doc and started having 3 pills a day after which the bleeding completely stopped until she stopped taking the pills to get started with periods. The last usg done 2 months back shows that the uterus size and wall thickness have grown. Is this due to overuse of Novelon? Is it possible these irregularities are happening because she is approaching menopause? Her doc said she might need to get a biopsy done. Is this really anything serious? Pl reply asap as are all extremely worried.
Basic concerns in sexual life of people
I am 39 week pregnant, my Hb is continuously 9.3, my Doc says it's very low n need iron shots. I don't think it's necessary. Please help.
I am having vaginal burning since 10 -12 days, what is d reason behind dis. And hw to get rid of dis?
I and my gf had 5th day of period, protected sex but one time done unprotected sex, but one time done unprotected sex, but I not leave my sperm inside my gf vagina, before that I stopped. After that she ate papaya, pineapple, seems seeds, to avoid pregnancy. Actual period on 5 mar. She tested 3 times in home kit. Result is negative. But Till now she is without any period and no symptoms of pregnancy. She checked the pregnancy test with home kit, result is negative. Is there anything to worry about. And what about the period? Is it possible that the sperm may be available near her fallopian still and what should I do now and later. What we want to do now. We are confused. Shall you prefer any prescribe medicine. To get periods. She is 24 year. Please help me ASAP. Thank you.
In this new age 'Weight Gain' is the most dreaded phrase when people left and right are obsessed with losing weight by any and every means possible, to look good and achieve an attractive personality.
Let me start with a ridiculous point, weight is NOT equal to fat (a misconception I've observed in my patients). A human's body weight consists of his/her ENTIRE body weight, including weight of internal organs like heart brain etc, bones, water content and MUSCLES
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will Focus on Food and Healthy Diet to complement Muscle Building.
Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Here are some foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
We all have heard that nonvegetarian food is a great source of protein. That, while true, is half information. as a majority of Indians are vegetarians, I would like to share vegetarian foods which are as good protein sources as non-vegetarian food
- Paneer - Its full of protein and good carbs. Paneer contains high amounts of casein that builds muscle mass while providing your body with its daily intake of protein. It also contains high amounts of calcium that helps you build stronger bones.
- Peanut butter - Just two spoons of the butter can have you set you for the day with 8gms of protein that keeps muscle breakdown at bay.
- Almonds - They contain more protein than an egg and are also a great source of Vitamin B2 that produces oxygen-based energy in the body and Vitamin E that ensures supple skin.
- Soy milk - This is a good source of protein for those who suffer from lactose intolerance or dislike dairy milk. A glass of soy milk contains 6 to 10 gms of protein which is enough to give you a protein boost and jump start your day.
- Kidney beans - A single helping of kidney beans has 13 to15 grams of protein and is a great replacement for meat since it can provide ample protein to the body that promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Quinoa - 8g per 1 cup (cooked) Pronounced KEEN-WAH, this wonder grain is not only high in protein but also low in cholesterol and a good source of iron and fiber.
- Pumpkin Seeds - 7g per 1 oz. Also known as pepitas, pumpkin seeds are a great grab-and-go snack or topping for salads and soups.
- Dried Beans - 12g per 1 cup (black beans).Dried black beans, kidney beans, lentils, chickpeas, and pinto beans are all delicious choices for low-fat, fiber-filled protein. Using dried beans allows you to control the sodium and additives that go into the dish.
- Greek Yogurt - 15g per 6-oz container. Greek yogurt packs as much as double the protein as regular yogurt. It's also thick, filling, tart, and less sweet than some regular varieties, all while staying in the low-calorie range.
Hello doctor, I am in my15 week pregnancy and I am bit confuse regarding food cause doctor has asked me to avoid warm food, so please tell me can I have chicken. I had my first pregnancy miscarriage and now this is my first pregnancy again so I am very much concerned. please help me to maintain my healthy pregnancy by advising proper food.
I have some vaginal discharge, its look like white and bad smell very much. This is happen after my icsi treatment. This discharge some times have full month, so I am very worried, is this for my late period or not pregnancy.?
Four things destroy human health.
3-longer and continued fasting
4- not sleeping till late night.