Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Punjani
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PunjaniYour feedback matters!
I got a boil on my anus yesterday and today there are 2 boil it's paining a lot I can't stand, getting fainting feeling.
I have black spots as well pimples on my back. I used scar removal creams for 4 months but didn't see any change. What should I do?
Hello Sir, madam, One of my sister who is a homeopathic doctor suggested me not to use multani methi on face? Is it right suggestion? Actually my skin becomes sticky in summer n dry in winter n even if I go for few minutes to the market side my face gets dirty n when I touch the face dust particles come on hand. I am very much tnsd abt my skin. As I have some pimples and black heads too on face and it looks dull nowadays. In winter I get white heads too. Pls suggest me a good remedy for having healthy n fresh skin thanks in advance.
Hi. I am 28 yrs old. Suffering from rosace from past 1 year which is recurrent. I have tried it all homeopathic allopathic. Nothing seems to help. Kindly advise what should I do. My Ige test is 167 which is way above normal. Kindly advise what medications and precautions should I be taking to manage this problem. I am stressed and have developed suicidal tendency due to this problem. I do not develop papules and pustules nor do I see many visible capillaries basically its redness on my cheeks nd nose and it burns like hell. Also afterwards it peels. Why do I suffer from this disease? Kindly help Thanks
I have a small small pits on my cheeks and having oily surface I want precautions to fill up these pits and get relief from oily skin.
Dear sir. Meri ek common problems he Mere face pe pichhle 1-2 years se pimples he. Lekin abhi tak WO puri Torah nhi gaye he. Aur Market me available cream use Karne se muze dar lagta he ki uska side effects na ho. Sir muze plzzz eise cream ka naam bataye Jo ki pimples remove kare without side effect please ans.
Hi I am 23 years old, I have some red spots on my cheek and few black spots on my head. I am taking a medicine named doxil and applying some tube femcinol a, micro benz 3.5, lomela mixed with sofradex, but till now I haven't seen any visible changes please suggest in regard to change of medicine or otherwise thanks.
I am so skinny so what should I do to gain weight and my skin is oily. What is the treatment for pimples and suggest precautions.
Respected Sir, My wife aged 32 years having normal built 5'8" 64 kg Her HB keeps around 14.5-15 All CBC parameter normal Q-1 Her face do not have a glowing and radiant skin, her face remains pale yellow and the face is very thin which implies she is not fully healthy When I visited gen physician he conducted several tests he told her to be fully fit Now what to do so that she had Good glowing face, Fleshy and normal lady face Radiant completion (She is having very minor sinus infections) Q2 which specialists to meet to rectify this problem.
I have pimples all over my face I am unable to cure it. I want to know how can it be cured I have oily skin. Please help.
I want to about skin tanning. Once I had bleached my face after that I went out im sunny, so my face became tanned n m regretting for that. Cal it be healed?
I'm 30 years old Male, I have black marks (small round marks spread across) on my leg below knee & above ankle.please help .
Sir I am male 26. I am suffering with rashes on penis I didn't done sex with anyone but I am getting bubbles. I am fear about that I done hiv test also it shown negative please help me sir.
I have a small scratch on my left side face please consult me any treatment or creams please suggest.
Mam I have also pores on my face and looks ugly. Than what should I do I have used recently mometasone furoate salt recently which causes side effect on my face Than I used clindamycin salt it is helpful to improve the condition Than please tell what should I do.
Rosacea is a medical condition of the skin that affects people across the globe. The exact cause of rosacea is unknown to scientists and there is still no permanent solution to this. However, heredity is believed to be one of the causes of rosacea. They are small and red in appearance, often filled with pus. They are fairly visible on forehead, nose, and cheeks. They occur in cycles, and temporarily go away only to come back within a short interval of time.
There are four kinds of rosacea, namely erythematotelangiectatic, papulopustular, rhinophyma and ocular. Every rosacea type has its own set of symptoms. Rosacea can get worse if there is a tendency of eating spicy food and alcohol consumption. Ayurveda is known to be a great treatment option for treating rosacea. Here is a set of Ayurvedic treatment options that could fetch great results:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouse. It can treat a range of skin diseases, such as skin aging, hyperpigmentation and scarring. Not to mention it is one of the finest elements to treat rosacea. Experts of Ayurveda suggest consuming one spoon of turmeric on a daily basis to avoid skin inflammation and other skin problems. It can be taken in the form of juice, with food, and capsule.
- Carrots and beets: Carrots and beets are one of the best forms of iron. The latter is required for the normal functioning of the skin. Deficiency of it can cause the skin to be dry and sallow. Beets and carrots have the ability to control rosacea. They can be consumed daily with food or in the form of juice.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is more commonly known as east Indian ginseng. They are one of the most powerful herbs to treat rosacea. Being anti-inflammatory in nature, it strengthens the skin from within and helps in getting rid of rosacea puss. Ashwagandha can be applied in the form of an extract every alternate day to fetch great results.
- Honey: Honey is a natural cleanser and antioxidant. They directly attack the rosacea causing virus and do not let them spread. Honey can also bring down the reddish patches that are so common of rosacea. Honey should be applied on the face before taking a bath or sleeping, and washed away with warm water after 1 to 2 hours.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is an ancient medicinal plant that is rich in vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, potassium, and calcium. They help the skin to glow and remove the reddish patches on the face. Its anti-inflammatory nature does not allow the pus to form. It is also considered to be an anti-itching agent. It can be consumed daily in meals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.