Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PunjaniYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old I want to know about skin lightning treatment and please tell us after treatment any infection or not. How much expence this treatment.
Due to certain incident in may 2015 though it was protected sex, I had done my hiv test on 7th day, 135th day and 174th day from that incident. All report was negative. Do I need further test as I am scared and for last 6 month I am facing many health issues like hip pain, fissure, mouth sores, itching in lower part of legs or below knee.
I'm using melamet cream since 8 months wanted to know if is it safe and the effect stays for long, failure or if stopped to apply cream is their chances for turning black again. Heard lot of side effects if stopped. Please help me and do the needful.
I used to smoke. And my lips is totally dry. Black.do you have any kind of medicine and baam to solve this kind kf problem and my lips would be pink as well as in normal colour.
My nose is not in a perfect shape. Its like curved. It may reduces the fairness. So please suggest me how to get perfect shape. Is this possible by medicine. If surgery means how much I need to spend doctor. Does surgery makes any side effects. Is this safe.
My friend suffering from a skin related problem called tinea versa color so what is the solution for these type of skin problem.
I am having normal skin type please suggest any good face wash that will not harm my skin and moisturise it well. Any face wash or any soap.
Due to cold the skin on fingers is breaking and shredding into pieces and happens in large amount after a bath with warm water. What's exactly the reason and how to cure?
I would like to know best night cream which is. Suitable for Indian skin and also will help to reduce signs of ageing like wrinkles etc. Kindly suggest.
I'm having a problem of darker lips due to cigarette smoking. I stopped smoking about one week ago .but my lips are too darker .how can I get rid from that. Could you please suggest any medicines or any other method to get rid from darker lips?
5 home remedies to get rid of dark circles:
1. Almond oil: A completely natural ingredient that benefits skin around your eyes, almond oil helps lighten dark circles. Combine almond oil with vitamin e oil and your dark circles will be history. Plus, these ingredients really something that’s a staple in every household.
- Before hitting the sack, apply some almond oil over your dark circles and massage it gently into the skin.
- Leave the oil on overnight.
- Wash it off with cold water next morning.
Repeat this every day until your dark circles are gone.
2. Cucumber: Remember those hollywood movies where women are seen relaxing at a spa with cucumber slices on their eyes? well, there’s a reason beyond gloss. With skin-lightening and mild astringent properties, cucumbers are completely equipped to fix those raccoon eyes. Better yet, they are soothing and refreshing too.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes.
- Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the area thoroughly with water.
Repeat this process twice a day for one week to see results.
3. Raw potato: Potatoes contain vital natural bleaching agents and used raw, they help lighten dark circles and reduce excess puffiness around your eyes
- Grate a couple of chilled potatoes to extract the juice.
- Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it on your closed eyes.
- Make sure the juice covers the dark circles entirely.
- Allow the juice to sit for about 15 minutes and rinse your eyelids well with cool water.
Repeat once or twice daily for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.
4. Rose water: There’s a reason mothers always advise their children to rinse their eyes with rose water when they’re sore. It not only rejuvenates skin and reduces dark circles but also has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works well as a skin toner.
- Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes.
- Place the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
- Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
Follow this remedy twice daily for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.
5. Tomato: Tomato, the fruit that’s used like a vegetable, is known to naturally possess powerful bleaching properties that can lighten skin very effectively.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Gently apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off well with cool water.
Follow this remedy twice a day for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.