Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. PunjabiYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a migraine problem what should I do to get rid of this problem pls help me out sir seee ahead.
I am type dibetic and using huminsilin 30/70 and 40iu per unit. The dose is 25 units twice daily. Is there any pen alternative to this insulin. Is there any drug alternative to it. Kindly advice.
I have dandruff in my hairs I have used so many shampoos and conditioner but the effect is none and hairfall is very much and itching is also occurring in my head.
I am getting frequent head ache while working on system. May I know the reason as it will become normal after some time.
How to get rid from erectile dysfunction, as his age is 30 years, married. But not satisfied the way he perform.
I am not having appetite. I do not feel of hungry either. When I have food I feel like vomiting and I have to have food forcefully with water. Am I having any serious problem?
Sir I am 60 yrs old diabetic type 2. Is it advisable for me to take fruit smoothie comprising of one apple. Orange. And avocado daily in the morning. My present routine post yoga pranayama. I drink 3 to 4 glasses of water with lime and small portion of honey. Then after 30 min. I propose to take aforsaid smoothie. Is it advisable my diet includes in a day 1.2 raw grated carrot 2.2. Cucumber raw grated 3. One raddish small raw grated 4. One cup medium home made curd 5.2 - spoons of flax seeds. Pumpkin seeds and 5 overnight soaked alamond 5 penunts and small handfull of channa 6 drink lemon mixed 8 glasses of water and meals 3 times.My sugar level is normal after taking tablets trivolib 2 and galvus 50 mg morning and night after food.kindly advise.
I hve doubt .well oral sex is better or not .during oral sex when sperm comes its better to swallow or chew it out . .i this sex which sex position is better and pleasure .
I am suffering from headache and leg pains. And neck pain. Usually I do masturbation weekly 3 to 4 times now what I have to do?
I usually have a night fall 8-9 times a month .is it normal ? Or it will have an effect on my body ?
I am getting slight blood in the rectum area during motion. A slight pain is there and the skin in that area has also come out a bit. What is this issue? Can you please let me know?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is a common hormonal disorder, which occurs in almost every women aged 18 to 24. In PCOS, the level of male hormones that is androgens are more than normal limits. In other women it is present in smaller quantities. And increase in such levels, cause delay and disturbances with your menstrual cycle. The main cause of this disorder is however, not known, but it generally runs in genes. The symptoms start generally early after your menarche. Obesity is another factor which causes PCOS.
Some of the signs and symptoms of PCOS are:
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Cysts in the ovaries
- Excess male hormones
- Skin discolorations
Homeopathy focuses on treating and curing the main cause of PCOS and it is therefore one of the best alternatives. Given below are some of the best homeopathic medicines for the treatment of PCOS:
- Apis Mellifica: If you are suffering from PCOS with a stinging pain in the ovarian region, Apis Mellifica is one of the best homeopathic medicine for you. The pain is accompanied by tenderness over the abdomen and uterine region.
- Pulsatilla: You can take Pulsatilla if your periods are late and scanty. You usually feel thirst less. You also suffer from mood swings. You might feel happy at one moment and sad the very next moment. You may as well feel irritated.
- Sepia: Sepia is one of the homeopathic medicines in treating PCOS when pain bears down in the lower back and abdomen. Your periods are irregular, either too early or too late.
- Lachesis: If you have an aversion of wearing anything tight, Lachesis is a pretty good homeopathic remedy for you. Your periods can slow down your periods due to weak flow. The pain in the abdomen are relieved once your flow starts. Jealousy is another common symptom.
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the best homeopathic medicine if you have PCOS along with constipation. You generally have a stout build up. You feel chilly most of the time with a tearing pain in the stomach region.