Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Punith BojaneYour feedback matters!
I got married last year and continuously living with my partner but still not conceived. I had consulted with a gyne and she checked my and hubby all reports and she gave green signal to both. Then she told to go for a process called follicles study and egg rupturing process and I go through but after a month I met with my menstruation problem. Now she suggesting me IUI. Is this 100% proven for conceive and whats cost for this?
I done my ovulation study yesterday and my egg was reputered then my gynecologist done first setting of iui treatment and second treatment on 3rd june after one hour I feel so cramps it's so much I did not take any medicine I take rest only please tell me is cramping is normal? and after iui treatment when I get to know that I am pregnant? please tell me I want to be pregnant please tell me. Thanks.
I just wanted to know is it possible to have periods in pregnancy. Because my friend have periods now but she also checked two months before and she was pregnant. So please give explanation on this.
Hallo doctor. I would like to know. Is it possible to get pregnant in the first try after 2 weeks of Ovulation.
I had herpes simplex since 3 months, had blisters on fingers and arms. But still am not able to bend my fingers and horrible burning and pain is there. And my arm blisters look like keloid will they go. I need help to reduce my pain asap.
My periods has been stopped since 3 days. I am having lower abdominal pain and backache. Am I pregnant?
I am 26 year old female. My period month date 1 and period after coming 10 days. I check the pega news. I found possitive. Result. But before two days I feel pain in my stomach. And today ix somthing wrong. I mean sime matterial coming through my vagina. Like that child. So sir I confused. Please advise me.
I am married. While intercourse my husband wants to pee inside me I always feels affair of tht is it safe?
Ovarian cancer is the most common cancer to affect the female reproductive system. The exact cause of ovarian cancer is not yet known and the risk factors involved are numerous, the most prevalent of which are genetic defects and hereditary problems.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are not always clear and range from pelvic and abdominal pains to irregularities in the menstrual cycle. Women beyond the age of 50 are most at risk of developing this type of cancer and the risk factor increases in case of family history.
Prevention of Ovarian Cancer
There is no sure shot way of preventing ovarian cancer. Some factors such as genetics cannot be controlled at all. There are, however, ways to take precaution against it through some simple lifestyle choices. A few of those ways are as follows:
• Eat a healthy balanced diet which is rich in all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that the body requires for boosting and maintaining immunity.
• Exercise regularly and stay active. Maintaining fitness is an important aspect of preventing the onset of all sorts of diseases and disorders.
• Go for frequent health checkups and make regular consultations with your gynaecologist so as to ensure early detection of the problem.
Another notable way of avoiding ovarian cancer is taking birth control pills which are known to reduce the risk levels. However, studies have shown that there are other health risks associated with taking birth control pills and hence you should always consult a gynaecologist for a proper prescription.
Gynaecological problems are all the disorders associated with the female reproductive system. These generally manifest themselves in the reproductive organs situated in the abdominal, pelvic and breast areas of the body. A woman age plays an important role in these cases since the problems are generally associated with hormone changes that take place with ageing.
Such disorders are common and in most cases, arise due to an infection or hormone level fluctuation that usually eases in a few days. Many gynaecological problems are potentially life-threatening and may severely damage fertility, and the chances of procreation. Recognition and early treatment of these problems are thus of utmost importance.
Following are the most common symptoms of gynaecological disorders:
- Vaginal bleeding between periods and during/after sexual intercourse
- Frequent and urgent need to urinate or a burning sensation during urination
- Excessive growth of body hair
- Sores, lumps or boils in the genital or breast area
- Severe pelvic pain that differs from menstrual cramps
- Pain or discomfort during intercourse
- Menstrual periods lasting for more than 7 days
- Itching, burning, swelling, redness or soreness in the vaginal area
- Vaginal discharge with an unpleasant or unusual odour, or of an unusual colour
- While vaginal bleeding and discharge are essential parts of the menstrual cycle, if these happen in excess or at unusual times, it becomes symptomatic of a gynaecological disorder.
The signs of gynaecological problems often resemble that of urological ailments and other medical syndromes. Recognising these symptoms and consulting a gynaecologist immediately ensures quick alleviation of the problem.
Ignoring them will lead to several maladies such as:
Vulvodynia - This is the term for disorders of the vulva, whose symptoms include pain, itching, swelling and soreness of the vulva.
Vaginitis - This includes all infections of the vagina, such as herpes, yeast infections, Chlamydia, etc. Problems of the vulva also fall into this category.
Organ failure - Pelvic pain is a symptom of dysfunction in one of the organs in the pelvic area - uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, cervix, lower intestines, or rectum.
Cancer - In some cases, gynaecological problems refer to various cysts and tumours in the reproductive system, which could develop into cancer.
My wife's hsbag report of hepatitis b is positive and also she is pregnant but my report for same is negative or nonreactive. Can it affect to baby and can I do sex with her.
I gained 10 kgs during pregnancy. Most of it is thigh weight. I have undergone. C section and am still healing. To reduce my thigh muscles wat kind of exercise should I follow.
I m 25 years old. I have 2.5 years old baby boy. After my son's birth my wife never show interest in sex. Before my son's birth we enjoyed daily. Please tell me what to do.
Hi, I have pcod. I am in treatment for past 2 years. I have thyroid also. Tsh level is 7. Past two months I didn't get periods. Am waiting for second baby. I have bartholin cyst also. How can remove the bartholin cyst without surgery? Pls suggest me the correct treatment. Thx.
My husband is not having interest to do sex. So I planed him to give daily one one tablet of dabur shilajit gold in mixing food. Without knowing him. By taking this tablet. Any harmful effect is there ?
The activity of delaying or putting off something is known as procrastination. Even the best individuals battle with it consistently. However, some people accomplish something that the majority of us do not- they push past it. They do not permit it to influence their work. They develop brilliant and beneficial techniques to break past mental obstructions and remain productive. Here are a few ways with which you can beat procrastination:
- Try to start: Starting something can be very difficult. However, in case that you can get over that part, you will have some level of energy. Even your brain will probably goad you to continue dealing with the task. This happens because of a mental phenomenon called the Zeigarnik impact. It says that unfinished tasks will probably stay in your memory. This is exactly why planned things and to-do lists consistently appear in your mind until you finish them.
- Separate huge tasks into smaller assignments: Enormous tasks can frighten you, so you put them off. By taking that huge task and separating it into smaller assignments, you can decrease your burden make a start. This could include concentrating on one part of the research to begin with.
- Ask yourself “why?”: It is easier to inspire yourself to accomplish something you value. In case you are attempting to complete something, why not spend a couple of minutes asking yourself precisely why you need to do it and why it is so important to you. Weighing out the positives and negatives of the task and its benefits for you, can make you decide and perform better.
- Attempt to take a break: For those who procrastinate out of having worked too much, it does not mean you have to complete the task at once. This is known as the "sunk cost bias." The "sunk cost bias" influences players, speculators, and even a procrastinator. They feel that the task will need to be completed now and cannot be completed in the future. In some cases, a task simply does not mean you have to work on it more and more after hours.
- Go easy on yourself: To beat procrastination, you should be strict with yourself. However, that is not what science says. In case that you have procrastinated till now, you will probably begin on time going ahead. You need to show yourself some sympathy for your previous laziness instead of thrashing yourself about it.
Self-control is an important quality many successful individuals have. Having self-control permits you to carefully understand why you are procrastinating and can likewise, work towards it. When you understand why you are doing so, it will be easier for you to make a plan to beat it. This will allow you to see the underlying cause of your problem as well.
Can I have some idea about the cost of normal delivery or operation delivery. Delivery by operation is safe or not for the mother?
Gaining muscle mass is not only about looking good, it also has health benefits. It plays a critical role in promoting metabolic health, bone strength, maintaining body weight and reduces stress. Gaining muscles also have positive effects on obesity, disease recovery, aging and bone density. There are beneficial diet plans that one can follow to build muscle mass and live a healthy life.
Here are some super foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
- Lean Beef - Beef is packed with protein and nutrients such as zinc, iron, and Vitamin B. An 85-gram serving contains 154 calories with increased level of amino acids that promotes the growth of muscles.
- Cottage Cheese - It is one of the most beneficial dairy products to consume which contains protein, Vitamin B12, calcium and other nutrients that help build muscles.
- Chicken - Chicken is another product you can include in your diet that helps maintain weight, bone density and gain muscles. It introduces high-quality protein in your constitution which is required to maintain good health.
- Eggs - Eggs should be a staple in your diet if you want to build muscles. It has amino acids, proteins, Vitamin D and choline, a good kind of fat that is needed to maintain and gain muscles.
The importance of muscles
- Metabolism - Gaining muscles boosts metabolism in many ways. It controls fat gain and prevents obesity and diabetes.
- Bone density - Bone density is an important issue, especially among women and the elderly. Building muscles can improve bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Recovery from disease - Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Related Tip: 4 ways to gain weight?