Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PunimaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old married. I missed period by 7 days but when I took pregnancy test it came negative. What should I do now.
My age is 25, we are planning for child, it should take folic acid tablet for pregnancy and what type of dose in mg to take. How many time take till pregnancy or till delivery? Please advice.
I am 25 years old female, married. I m having pcod problem and taking krimson35. I recently discontinued the use of it, as I want pregnency now but I had irregular bleeding after 14th and 23rd day of my period n its not ending till today. Today is my 26th day of my cycle. Is it normal? what should I do immediately? please help.
My mother is suffering from Uterine fibroids since last 9 months. Doctor have advised to operate but she is continuously taking medicines to avoid the operation. Is it good to take so much medicine? Is there anything else to treat Uterine fibroids except operation? How much one should wait for operating? My mother have diabetes too.
Here are top 6 nutrients that are a must for women of all ages.
1) Vitamin B12 - Women suffer from extreme fatigue as soon as they reach late 20s or mid-30s and vitamin B12 has proven to be extremely efficient in not only curbing the feeling of fatigue, but also in promoting swiftness and alertness in the body.
2) Vitamin D3 - Lack of vitamin D3 is detrimental for breast and ovarian cancers which plague a large number of women. This vitamin also builds immunity against certain autoimmune diseases and provides adequate strength to muscles, bones and teeth.
3) Iron - Adequate levels of iron in the body ensures that you never run out of energy and are always active. In addition, iron plays an important role in maintaining efficient functioning of the brain.
4) Vitamin B6 - Vitamin B6 mainly promotes the maintenance of a healthy and regular sleep pattern and protects against sleep-related disorders such as insomnia. It also helps in the correct regulation of your appetite while maintaining hormonal balance, thus protecting you from mood disorders.
5) Folate - Women who are expecting or have recently given birth certainly benefit a great deal from adequate consumption of folate. These women are highly vulnerable to a number of spinal and brain defects which are effectively prevented by the nutrient. It also helps to make the body highly resistant to colon and breast cancers.
6) Calcium - Calcium is like a wonder drug for all women as it solves a majority of problems which hinder their daily life. It plays an important role in maintaining a stable blood pressure and is extremely efficient in controlling certain noxious symptoms of PMS. It is important also to maintain their bone density as they age.
If you have any questions on women health, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
We got married 3 years ago. From last year we are trying for a baby. But we are unsuccessful. My wife age is 22 years her weight is 42 kg. Height is 5.2 feet. She also don't have her period at time. Period always get delay by 10 15 days. Some time it more days. Please advise.
During menstrual period, I use to get severe stomach pain with vomiting and gastric, I use to take 5/6 meftal spas per day for two days, even I take leave for that, on complete bed rest on those days. Kindly suggest me what to do to get rid of all these.
Sir mera question ye hai ki mera gf date priod date 16 ko tha abhi tak hua nhi bu 10 days late ho gaya, pregancy test kia tha but result negitive nikla mujhe kaise pata chalega wo pagnet hai ya nhi pleasee help me sir.
When do you need to reach for help?
Most people think that a psycjologist is only for disordered people. But this is not true. Who needs to consult! A person who has the following:
Poor logical thinking!
Action before thought!
Need for excessive attention!
Unable to interact with people!
Too focused leading to anger and frustration!
Prevention is better than cure.
Get help before it gets too late and you become a negative person.