Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PuneethYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old female. I have 4 years male baby born on 2013. This Jan I was pregnant by it was ectopic so laparoscopy done and my right side tube s removed. Lap done on 7th mar. Wen ll have sex with my husband and .at least after 1 years is there any possibility to pregnant again .if so I am afraid of that too become ectopic. How to avoid ectopic pregnancy. Please suggest me. Is there any treatment needed.
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits
I am 32 years old, I have non stop bleeding past 25 days what can I do? but before 25 days there was no period for 4 months. Please suggest me.?
I married 2 years ago. My problem is not get time when my sex time. So unable to give happy to my wife. Please advise me doctor.
Health benefits of ginger
1) digestive issues
2) ginger can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness
3) pain reduction
4) the anti-inflammatory effects can help with osteoarthritis
5) ginger powder may significantly reduce menstrual pain
6) ginger may lower cholesterol levels
7) ginger may lower blood sugars and reduce the risk of heart disease.
I had ectopic pregnancy last September 2015. Hsg show my both tube open. We have been trying for baby last 6 month. N 2 iui cycle not succeed. Doctor advise me for laparoscopic surgery for seeing is there any infection in tubes. Pls suggest me other alternative except ivf n laparoscopy.
Hi, I got married 7 months ago. My age is 30 and my wife running in 23. Normally we meet two or three times in a month for 2-3 days every time. But still she is not conceived. Both we are physically fit. Every month she get periods. Please suggest is there any need for visiting a doctor.
I am working in dehradun and my family are in rajasthan, I have a girl baby she's 6 year old. Now we want to plan second baby but I am unable to do it. I am not getting ready to having sex. I consult a doctor and he gave me these some medicines but no improvement I feel. Please suggest me I feel very nervous Thanks in advance.
1. Pack it in advance
At the moment, food is still allowed in all forms of transportation (plane, bus, train, boat) so use it to your advantage by packing easy to-go meals and snacks to keep in your carry on. If you are traveling through the airport, all foods must be wrapped, packed, or contained. Also, the no liquid over 3.5 ounces rule applies here so leave dressings, sauces, or creamy substances at home if they are greater than said amount.
Here are 7 healthy travel snack examples:
1) Dried fruit and nut mix – Mix your favorite combo and throw them into the perfectly portioned snack bags. Some of my favorites are pistachios (shelled) and dried cranberries or raisins and almonds. For a lower calorie, crunchier option, add a high fiber cereal (6gm of fiber, 8gm of sugar) 2) nut butter sandwich – choose your favorite and slap it between 2 slices of 100% whole wheat or whole grain bread. I love justin’s nut butter travel packs as an option too.
3) Fruit – Make it easy by throwing a portable fruit in your bag. Apples and bananas are great go-tos for this.
4) Turkey sandwich – Try a low-sodium turkey breast (nitrate/nitrite-free is also a great choice) on 100% whole wheat or whole grain bread with your favorite mustard. Hint: adding mustard in between turkey slices will prevent soggy bread.
5) Veggies slices – If you don’t have the time to cut them, buy them pre-cut and throw them into a sandwich bag. Here’s an article on the best healthy snacks for the office that can also make a great travel snacks.
6) A health food bar – Choose ones that are made from whole and minimally processed ingredients and at least 8 grams of protein. Also, watch the sugar in these bars. Try to aim for less than 12 grams of sugar per bar. Some of my favorites include kindbar protein plus, think thin, nugo bar, oskri bar, clif mojo, the good bar, luna, luna protein, and simply bar.
7) Protein powders – These are great if you have a re-usable water bottle. Throw powder in with water or skim milk and you’ve got a great treat. Tera’s whey and vega offer great to-go packs!
If you are traveling by car, bring a cooler. This will expand your options tremendously!
2. Buy it on your way:
If you weren’t able to pack in advance, which is ideal, you can make the right choice when purchasing food at the airport, train station, gas station, or bus station. A few items that are available at most terminals and stations are:
Turkey or chicken sandwich
Nonfat or lowfat yogurt and fruit
Nuts mixed in nonfat or lowfat yogurt
Salads (with dressing on the side)
Trail mixes (without added sugary candies and chocolate)
Water (don’t go for sugar beverages, just don’t!)
3. Look around
Most of us rush to the station or terminal to sit and wait. Instead of going to the first vendor, use that time to look around at your options (and get some exercise). There has been a huge trend toward offering healthier options in almost all travel areas including airport terminals, bus stations, rest stops, and train stations. I know it isn’t perfect everywhere, but if you pack what you can, you can make it work!
4. Call ahead
If you are on a flight that will be serving meals, call the airline ahead of time. Most airlines will accommodate your health needs by offering meals that are lowfat, vegetarian, gluten-free, low sodium, etc. Or, opt out of airplane food all together by packing your own meal.
5. Stay mindful
Who wants indigestion, an upset stomach, or low energy when traveling? eating unhealthy foods while traveling may be easy, but it won’t make traveling fun. Keep this in mind when perusing your options.
6. Stay hydrated
It is important to stay hydrated while traveling, which is especially important on long flights. We feel most comfortable when humidity is around 50% – meaning the air is 50% saturated with water. Air in an airline cabin can fall to as low as 1% on long flights.
Dehydration can lead to headaches, muscle cramps, fatigue, and reduced concentration. Water and herbal teas are great ways to keep you going. If you are prone to upset stomachs or nausea, bring along a few herbal tea bags such as ginger or chamomile.
7. Smart restaurant choices
These can make or break a diet. Think about the same things you would if you were home:
Take a look at the menu online or ahead of time, if available.
Choose meat and fish items that are steamed, broiled, baked, grilled, poached or roasted.
Choose vegetables that have been steamed over sautéed or fried.
Ask for dressing accompaniments on the side such as dressing, sour cream, cheese, and mayonnaise.
Limit alcohol – I would suggest not doing this while you are in travel, especially if you are driving. If you have other modes and must partake, go for a glass of wine; lite beer; or a small a liquor with club soda, water, or on the rocks.
To avoid pcod effects in life is there any medicine which can stop side effects of pcod? I am having joint pain also now a days despite exercise. Pl.tell me some medicine. Thnx.
Hi I am 17 years old and I am not having sex yet but my periods are not regular, I don't have periods since last 2 month, can you tell me what's problem is going on with my periods.
I am a mother of 4 months old baby. And my one breast size is just double then other. Is this sign of breast cancer? Please advise.
Trying to become pregnant can be a stressful time – especially when things aren’t going as per your plan. Couples may experience an emotional roller-coaster of stress and anxiety.
The most common causes of *female infertility* include: endometriosis, ovulation disorders, ovulation induction, tubal disease, cervical factor, unexplained infertility.
It’s important to remember you’re not alone on this journey and help is available. Book an appointment with our *celebrity consultant gynaecologist and fertility expert today to get started with you fertility treatment journey.
*Sannidhya multi speciality hospital, south bopal, ahmedabad* department of obstetrics and gynaecology is fully equipped to deal with fertility problems including laproscopy, IUI, IVF, sarogacy, high risk pregnancy, ante natal care of expectant mothers.
सेक्स में कम रुचि होना एक प्रश्न कई बार मुझ से पूछा गया हे - सप्ताह में कितनी बार सेक्स करना नोर्मल होता हे? इसका कोई निश्चित उत्तर नहीं हो सकता। क्या रोज़ सेक्स असामान्य हे? असल में सेक्स की frequency उसी कपल में अलग अलग समय में अलग हो सकती हे। नए रेलेशन्शिप के पहले २ वर्षों में सबसे अधिक होती हे, फिर धीरे धीरे कम होने लगती हे ।
फिर यदि दोनो अपनी सेक्स लाइफ़ से संतुष्ट हे तो फ़िक्र की कोई बात नहीं परंतु यदि किसी एक को या दोनो को शिकायत हे तो ये गम्भीर रूप धारण कर सकती हे । ये समस्या पुरूषों तथा महिलाओं में काफ़ी बहुतायत में पायी जाती हे । इसका अर्थ हे कि आपके दिमाग़ में सेक्स के ख़याल कम आते हे, आप सेक्शूअल क्रिया शुरू करने की चेष्टा नहीं करते या आपके साथी की हर कोशिश को नकार देते हे ।
यदि आप दोनो इस से समझोता कर लेते हे और सन्तुष्ट हे तो सब ठीक हे ,पर यदि आप में से एक की सेक्स इच्छा दूसरे से काफ़ी अलग हे या आप में से एक के विवाहेतर सम्बंध बन जाए तो इसका आपके जीवन पर नकारात्मक प्रभाव हो सकता हे । अनुमान के अनुसार लगभग एक तिहाई विवाहित महिलाओं में यह समस्या पायी जाती हे । उम्र के साथ इसकी सम्भावना बड़ती हे अतः रजोनिव्रति: के बाद आधी से अधिक महिलायें प्रभावित होती हे। अधिकतर 20-35 वर्ष की महिलायें ही इसकी शिकायत करती हे और इलाज के लिए प्रयत्न करती हे। बाक़ी इसे नियति मान कर समझोता कर लेती हे ।
इस के अनेक कारण हो सकते हे
- अत्यधिक थकान
- डिप्रेशन की बीमारी
- अत्यधिक व्यस्त रहने से सेक्स को लगातार उपेक्षित करना
- दोनो की नोकरी की शिफ़्ट अलग होने या अलग शहर में रहने से समय की अथवा एकांत की कमी
- शरीर में अवांछित गंध ( पसीने , रसोई अथवा प्राइवट पार्ट के इन्फ़ेक्शन )
- शारीरिक बीमारी जैसे गुर्दे, लिवर की बीमारी, मधुमेह, उच्चरक्तचाप, जोड़ो का दर्द
- अनेक मानसिक बीमारियाँ तथा उनकी दवाईया
- होरमोनेस का असन्तुलन
- दिमाग़ की रसोली
- जीवनसाथी को सेक्स प्रॉब्लम होना जैसा ऊपर बताया गया हे, कामेच्छा कम होने के अनेक कारण हो सकते हे इसलिए पहले विस्तार से हिस्ट्री लेना आवश्यक हे। उनका पूरा शारीरिक एवम् मानसिक चेकउप किया जाता हे।
- नियमित रूप से शरीर की उचित देख भाल करना
- प्राइवेट पार्ट की सफ़ाई और अवांछित गंध से सावधान रहना
- थोड़ा प्राइवट समय निकालते रहना ताकि शारीरिक एवं मानसिक निकटता बनी रहे
- कोई भी शारीरिक बीमारी का उचित उपचार करना
- ये न सोचे कि सेक्स अपनेआप हो जाएगा। अलग समय निकाल कर इसे पर्याप्त प्राथमिकता दे।
- नियमित व्यायाम करे
- कई बार कई प्रकार की दवा भी देनी पड़ती हे ।
- सेक्स थेरपी , काउन्सलिंग एंड मसॉज़ थेरपी फ़ायदा कर सकती हे।
यदि आप को या किसी जानने वाले को ये समस्या हे तो सम्पर्क करने के लिए क्लिक करे ऑनलाइन कॉन्सल्टेशन के लिए क्लिक करे I