Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Puneet NavalyYour feedback matters!
Am suffering from chest pain ,left upper back pain and some times left arm dragging. From 4 years severely disturbed ,depressed to my personal problems. .may b this is reason or any health issues.
I am 33 old boy I got V.L.F.L. cholesterol 48.33 mg/dl normal value is 02 - 38 mg/dl. And Serum Triglycerides is 241.66 mg/dl. Normal value is 25 - 170 mg/dl So please me what food should eat at breakfast , lunch, eveningbreakfast and night dinner please tel me doctor?
My baby was born on 4-5-15, baby having large perimberence vsd .Is that cause any problem in future?
I am struggling with the symptoms of pcos like hair growth, skin pigmentation, obesity, infertility, high bp, type 2 diabetes and acne. I am planning to go for bariatric surgery. How much is the cost of bariatric surgery in india? and will this acne, hair growth and skin pigmentation problems be sorted out automatically afterwards. Suggest some of the best surgeons available in india for this type of surgeries and name of economic hospitals too for the same.
I was in shok due to sudden death of my mother in law after successful double bypass within 15 days, Dr. said reason was may b thombroysis or heart fail, she never stood up on her feet after operation, I WS searching for reason of her death restlessly, she was recovering n sudden collapsed, thanx Dr. chetan.
I am 22 years male. My beared dose not grow properly. How can I grow my beared properly please give some solution.
I am 19 years old boy. I used dianabol in tablets form which given by my trainer I used dianabol approx 6,7 months earlier without knowledge. Some times I feel shortness in breathing in sleeping time. What so do?
Is there any relationship between root canal and heart attack? There are so many websites and doctors are claiming about this.
Hi I have cholesterol problem I get high LDL is peanut butter good for me to eat every morning for breakfast?
I an suffering from headache for last 5 days and I also suffered from the pain of heart. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am suffering from fever for last 2 week. And I have chest pain. What can I do. Give me suggestion.
I am suffering from synocides from last 10 years, I consulted so many doctors but I did not got help from anywhere, I even used nasal sprays to get rid from the nasal blockage but it worked only for sometime and then as always I faced problems again. Now I am unable to sleep sometimes just because of that nasal blockage and sometimes I feel chest pain because of continues cough. Please help me to get rid from this synocide.
I am 68 years and live in Chandigarh. I am on Thyronorm , medicine for High Blood pressure and all in control,Chlosteraol medicine and in control. I also take Fludec 20 as antidepressant for 20 years now. Every thing is in control. There is weight gain inspite of controlled TSH. Off late I am having pain in the nipples on the chest. On both the nipples there is piercing pain shich goes deep when pressed. I got the chest XRay done and it is OK My ECG is OK. These 2 tests don 2 days back. Kindly advice. I will be happy to hear from you. Thanks.
I have gone through bypass surgery before six months,but I am still feeling pain under the stiching marks in my chest,Please tell some medicine also mention that I have adequate gas problem.
Dear Madam, Please send the what time to take the dates. My HDL is very low and cholesterol is very high. My age is 57. Best time to take dates for health benefits. I am waiting for your reply as soon as possible. Thanks. PK BANDOPADHYAY.
Heart disease or cardiovascular disease is an umbrella term that encompasses a variety of heart related ailments including Angina, coronary artery disease, pulmonary stenosis, irregular heartbeat as well as heart failure and cardiac attacks, among many others. Training the heart to pump blood in a better fashion when one is suffering from such conditions, is the cornerstone of managing cardiovascular ailments. The exercises for this usually revolve around strengthening the heart and its various parts.
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese form of energy flow exercises that can help patients suffering from heart or cardiovascular diseases. Let us see how.
- Non Vigorous: It is a medically proven fact that non vigorous exercises form an important part of managing the heart in such ailments. This is one of the most important rehabilitation elements for such patients. This kind of exercise usually involves movements like walking and even other mild forms of exercise. Tai Chi is one such form of breathing and motion.
- Muscular Strength: This mind body exercise is a traditional one that can benefit the aerobic capacity of the patient and create a basis for building the muscular strength in the area.
- Hypertension: High blood pressure is one of the most common problems experienced by patients who are suffering from any cardiovascular ailment. With the help of Tai Chi, the systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels have shown marked improvement. This is due to the uptake of oxygen in this resistance based, mild exercise which does not put undue pressure on the heart.
- Diabetes: Diabetes mellitus is another common side effect or even cause of cardiovascular diseases. For many patients, both the ailments go hand in hand. With the help of Tai Chi, the patient can show remarkable improvement in the blood sugar level as well. This also helps in losing some amount of weight even as the Tai Chi practitioners are encouraged to make dietary changes.
- Balance: Tai Chi helps in attaining a certain balance and poise that is required for the constant cleansing of toxins from the body and its various organs. In this way, Tai Chi actually works as a wholesome lifestyle moderator as well.
- Breathing: In Tai Chi, the practitioner is asked to focus on one's breath. This will deeply enhance the way we take and use oxygen within the system, which in turn has a highly beneficial effect as far as heart diseases go. This effect is also known as meditation in motion.
You can also take the package for Improving Heart Health.
Practicing Tai Chi is beneficial for good health and potentially fatal ailments like heart disease. Remember to ask your doctor whether or not you can try out a new form of exercise before you start. If you wish to discuss about any specific cardio or heart problem, you can consult a specilized cardiologist and ask a free question.