Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Punarkar
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PunarkarYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor mere bete ki age 15 year he usko both thigh me fungal infection he fluconzol bhi khila di lekin koi fayada nhi he please upchar bataye.
I am lost my hair and then am tried to stop them but they can not be stop so you can help me what can I do.
Hi Doc. I want to grow more facial hair. What should I do? Is there any specific diet that I need to follow?
Hello my friend hair is falling. He is 19 to 20 year old. Kya lycopodium 200 is good for hair fall and for white hair also suggest me please.
I have huge problem of hair fall. I have used many home remedies but still continues the same problem. Can you please guide me.
I have rings near my crotch, I'm using Ring guard, it heals the ring then it happen again not on healed part but other good skin near it. Its since 15-20 days.
Dandruff is a common scalp problem where white flakes are shed by the scalp and often causes itching. There could be many causes of dandruff; here we give you solutions to get rid of it.
Methi is known as a common natural ingredient that can delay the greying of hair and is also the perfect antidote against stubborn dandruff.
Soak methi seeds overnight in water and then grind them into a paste.
Apply this on your scalp and leave it for a few hours and then wash your hair with shampoo.
Curd or dahi is in known to have health and skin benefits. Curd has anti-fungal properties which help banish dandruff and other hair and skin problems.
Mix curd with white pepper and apply on your scalp.
Keep it on for 30 minutes and wash off.
How to regrow hair on silver line of the head in men? What is the procedure for removal of facial hairs on cheeks in men?
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!