Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My sister almost from two days is complaining that" chakkar" she is experiencing and last night it was too much even on lying down she was saying that she was still feeling it what to do?
I have a dark bubble like cyst in my left ovary around 5cm. I am 6 weeks pregnant. Is it possible for me to take the abortion pills?
I am regularly taking Triquilar tabs from past 5 months. I took my last tab on 13th August. And we had an unprotected sex on 16th August.(I think that should be my 1st day of period) My husband ejaculated inside me. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? As till date my period is not started yet. Should I take Unwanted 72? Please help. Thank you.
I am a 25 years old girl. I have. hemophilia type 7. I am going to marry my lover in 4 months. If I pregnant any problem for this.
I have spotting before 1 week of my period .Gas problem. Vomiting tendency frequent urine passing over than previous month. I take a card pregnancy test 1 day due of my period .But my result is negative why this.
I am 26 years old female my period came every month on date 27 but this time my period did not come at the right time I am worrying about it give me suggestion that what should I do for it?
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm
Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active
A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet
It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight
Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods
Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice
Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers.
I am newly married and do not want baby for a year kindly let me know if any contraceptive medicine is there in regular basis.
Her last date of periods was 5thh of april and w had done unprotected sex on 14th of April after 2 hours of sex I give an ipill to her coz there was something goes inside her vagina soo please tell me she is secure or and today suddenly she has fever of 99degree and started vomiting is she pregnant?
My wife 35 feeling pain on right side of stomach. Because of what she is having problem breathing little. This she felt today only.
Me apni gf ke sath sex kiya hu or me excited me hormone bahar nhe nikal paya or me 24 hours ke between usko unwanted 72 ka tablet diya or 2 din v ho gaya bt usko avi tak blooding nhe hua or uska period ka date 5 tarik ko tha or me uske sath 14 tarik ko sex kiya tha or 15 ko tablet diya hu.
I feel ictchness in my rectum due to worms. Im planning to conceive so which deworing tablet should I take.
If you have been trying to get pregnant for a long period of time, but not succeeding, it is time for you to see a doctor immediately. In case you have tried for pregnancy and not getting near it for a long duration, do not get disheartened and worried. There a lot of fertility techniques which have evolved over the time due to the advancement of medical technology.
If you have failed again and again, you should not wait anymore and visit a doctor. The doctor would help you locate the problem behind your failure and would provide you with other options of getting pregnant.
They are as follows:
- Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are the primary remedy for women who struggle to get naturally pregnant as they cannot perform ovulation. Mimicking the body's own hormones, drugs such as Clomid work to trigger the ovaries into discharging eggs. This strategy prompts pregnancy accomplishment in a couple of months without further delay. Different drugs can, likewise, be utilized to control the menstrual cycle or thicken the womb's coating to set it up for pregnancy. Your doctor will prescribe you fertility drugs if you have an extremely irregular menstrual cycle and your ovulation is unusual, and you are not producing eggs. Sometimes, these drugs are given to women with pituitary failure.
- Intrauterine insemination: In this process, a tube which contains sperms of best quality is inserted into the vagina of a woman into the uterus via the cervix. This process is carried out during the most fertile period of the woman's menstrual cycle. It may be repeated for two or three days. Your doctor may recommend this method in case you have unexplained infertility, or if you have problems in ovulating. If your partner is impotent or in case that you do not have a partner, this process can be undertaken.
- In vitro fertilization: This treatment includes the preparation of an egg outside your body. Eggs are accumulated from a woman's ovaries and are blended with sperm. The fertilization process happens in a leveled, flat shaped glass dish. The prepared egg or embryo is then put back into the uterus, which is called embryo transfer. A solitary treatment cycle can take anything between six weeks and two months and involves stages where you need regular injections and general ultrasound observing. This will be recommended by the doctor if you have unexplained fertility or when your fallopian tubes get blocked.
If you are struggling to get pregnant for a long time, you should not wait and consult a doctor, who would provide you with alternatives.