Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka MahajanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from mouth ulcer since one year ,could you plse prescribe me a (Antibiotic) medicine for my mouth ulcer, for said ulcer I have used hexagel ,kenacort, orex ointment & vitamin B complex, lycord etc but not cure. My age is 57/M years taking diabetic type 2 medicine, Bp & prostate medicines since two years, expecting your early reply.
I am 21 years old male. And having pain in TMJ region. The pain start in 2012 and the treatment also going on. My dentist start treatment with braces in my teeth and also gave a plate which I used to wear in mouth for at least 10 hours. But yet I do not hve relief from this pain. Due to tgis disorder I feel so much pain in ear especially at winters. please doctors give me best suggestion.
There are thousands of living organisms which are living in the mouth and some of them produce a fetid smell.
People who do not clean their mouth, tongue and teeth properly have more of these bacterias. Saliva checks the growth of bacteria but during sleep, saliva production almost ceases and bacteria go on multiplying. Thus, many people complain that they have a bad odor from mouth esp. In morning on rising.
Many types of mouthwash are available in the market, all of them contain alcohol. They help for an hour or two and their excessive use produces more bad smell in the mouth than it was before their use.
The best way to stop bad odor from the mouth is maintaining good oral hygiene by brushing teeth properly twice daily along with cleaning of the tongue by a tongue cleaner. Homeopathic remedies can do rest of the work to stop bad breath.
तम्बाकू से कोण सी हानिकारक बीमारी होती है मुह में छले कोण सी बीमारी से आते है पैरलल लाई स होने की कोण सी वजे है
My upper right 7th tooth got fractured so what is the solution for that what I can do as its paining too much.
Dear doctor from my mouth a very bad smell comes out every time I had done everything to make it well but no any medicine is working there is also irritation in my thought give me some tips.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.