Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka Lokande
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka LokandeYour feedback matters!
Mam Maine Sex Kiya Tha Uske Baad Main Apni Gf Ko Unwanted 72 bhi Diya Tha Lekin Uskebaad Bhi Mere Gf Ke Period 10 din Ho Gye Abhi Tak Period Nahi Hua Kya Pregnant Hai plesae Mam Help Me.
I have regular monthly period but bleeding only one day. What should i do get proper bleeding in my periods.
I am 30 years, facing irregular mensural problem. I am taking homeopathy treatment from last 7 months but there is no improvement. Could you advice whom should I consult. Before homeopathy I was taking meprate tablet if there was any delay in periods.
Have you ever taken a look at your food and questioned yourself about your nutritional intake? Whether you’re a vegan, pescatarian or non-vegetarian, it is essential that your food provides you with vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Never rely on vitamin supplements alone to give your body the nutrition it needs. Though a few nutrient deficiencies have no symptoms, most can be easily identified. Here are a few tips to help you understand whether your body is getting all the nutrition it requires or not.
- Cracks around the lips: Dehydration is not the only cause for cracks around the lips. This could be a sign of vitamin B, zinc or iron deficiency. It could also be a sign of not getting enough protein. To correct this deficiency, increase your intake of poultry products, eggs, cheese and salmon. Vitamin C helps the body absorb iron and hence you should also include fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C in your diet.
- Hair loss and brittle nails: Biotin or vitamin B7 is crucial for healthy hair and nails. Hence, if you’re experiencing sudden hair loss and brittle nails, it could be a sign of vitamin B7 deficiency. Egg yolks are a rich source of biotin, but to get the most out of them it is best to eat them raw. However, avoid eating raw egg whites as this can be counterproductive. Other food items rich in biotin are nuts, mushrooms, salmon, cauliflowers and bananas.
- Red bumps on the skin: Red eruptions on the skin can be a sign of low levels of essential fatty acids or vitamin A or D. Sardines and anchovies are rich sources of Omega-3 fatty acids that can correct this deficiency. To deal with a vitamin A deficiency, you need to eat lots of green leafy vegetables, carrots and sweet potatoes. The best way to get Vitamin D is through safe sun exposure (get your vitamin D level tested today).
- Numbness in hands and feet: Numbness and a tingling sensation in your hands and feet could be a sign of vitamin B deficiency. This is often also accompanied by anxiety, depression and tiredness. Vitamin B supplements are easily available in tablet and capsule forms or can be found in spinach, beetroots, eggs and poultry.
- Leg muscle cramps: Frequent cramps in your toes, calves and arches of the foot could be a sign of potassium, magnesium and calcium deficiency, so get yourself tested today. To fix this, eat plenty of almonds, hazelnuts, apples and green leafy vegetables like kale and spinach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.
Experiencing any of these symptoms? Get tested yourself today and find out for sure!