Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka Butt
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka ButtYour feedback matters!
I have hypothyroid since 3 years now the TSH is 9.93 and I have many problems like neck pain to arm, sudden muscle sprain, memory loss, irregular periods, hair loss, diarrhea, laziness, tiredness, difficult to swallowing, so pls let me know if TSH increases is these symptoms are common or dangerous? How can I reduce or cure this problem. Kindly guide me.
What are the symptoms of diabetes, How can we treat the diabetes what should we eat after having diabetes?
Infertility is a medical condition which is characterised by problems in successful conception, even after prolonged and frequent unprotected sex amongst a couple. Infertility may occur due to problems with either the male, the female partner and in many cases both of them. This condition can cause much strife in a relationship not just within the individuals but also be a cause for social embarrassment. The causes of infertility could be-
- Testicular injury or deformed testis,
- Irregular menstrual periods,
- Problems with erections,
- Uterus is ill-shaped,
- Premature ejaculation,
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome,
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases caused by Sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhea and Chlamydia,
- Scanty sperm count,
- Thyroid disorders,
- Blockage of the fallopian tube.
Other lifestyle related reasons could be excessive alcohol consumption, aging, diabetes, obesity, high pressure and as a side effect of radiation therapy or other medications.
Ayurveda and Infertility-
According to Ayurvedic scriptures, infertility occurs when there is a deficiency of nutrients in the Shukra Dhatu of an individual. This might occur as a result of indigestion and excessive toxic content in the human body. This could be caused due to excessive consumption of spicy foods or if they have chronic stress or anxiety. The Ayurvedic remedies boost the nutrition of the Shukra Dhatu in order to boost fertility. The most potent Ayurvedic herbs which can cure infertility are as follows:
- A prescribed consumption of the powder of dried banyan bark along with sugar might help to cure infertility.
- The inclusion of cumin and turmeric powder in regulated dosages in your daily food might also help to facilitate fertility.
- A consumption of the root of the herb Ashwagandha for 3 times a day has also been shown to be beneficial.
- A daily consumption of the powder of Vanari Kalpa in warm milk might help in curing any problems related to the ejaculation of semen.
- Consuming a mixture of the powder of Vrushya vati in warm milk, it might help to increase the sperm count.
- The consumption of Ayurvedic preparation of phalasarpi (a mixture of the herbs Kustha, manjistha, Triphala, tagara, haldi etc.) might help to deal with the problems of infertility in women.
- Yoga also has many effective asanas or poses which help boost both male and female fertility and thus may help in correcting infertility caused due to physical factors such as injuries or deformities.
- Changes in lifestyle also have to be brought in such as quitting smoking, reducing alcohol consumption among others. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 70 years old. I am recently observing acidic smell after passing urine at first time in the morning, no burning sensation. No color. While walking some times I am getting burning sensation in lower part of the feet so I got blood tested and found sugar first time earlier it was normal at free and post lunch. I was learning car driving and under went some tension. I thought that may be the reason (stress diabetes)
I am 70 yrs old female. I have diabetes. What should be my blood sugar level during the time of fasting?
What type of oil should be used for cooking for diabetic patient? We use soybean oil is it good or bad? Please suggest good oil for controlling diabetes?
I am 28 years old. My Hba1c is 6. My creatinine is 0.8.Am I diabetic? Or have tendency to become diabetic? My grandmother had diabetes in later age of life.
i have type 2 diabetes can it be cured, i take insulin injections metformin and glimpride tablets with eco sprin and cholosterol drugs
I am age of 43 using janumet 50/500, earlier I used gilmipride1 with metformin 500 my glucose levels are ok my doctor ask me change the medicine is it the above changed medicine is ok? Which is good medicine?
Blockage in the Fallopian tubes accounts for 40% of infertility in women, which is called Tubal Factor Infertility. Fallopian tubes are two thin tubes on each side of the uterus that aid the movement of mature eggs from the two ovaries to the uterus. Any kind of blockage in these tubes can prohibit the eggs from reaching the uterus and prevent pregnancy.
There are very few symptoms to detect blocked fallopian tubes. Some of the most common are :
- A particular type of blocked fallopian tube is known as Hydrosalpinx, which causes pain in the lower abdominal or pelvic region with abnormal vaginal discharge
- Painful periods can be a warning sign of blockage in the fallopian tubes
- Painful intercourse is also a potent indicator
- Spotting or heavy periods
- Feelings of extreme tiredness
- Pre-menstrual abdominal cramps
Once you know the symptoms, it is imperative to know the cause behind blocked fallopian tubes in order to get proper treatment.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is the most popular cause of blockage in the fallopian tubes. It can be sexually transmitted, but not all cases of PID are linked to STDs.
- Prior abdominal surgery
- Earlier ectopic pregnancy
- Previous occurrence of ruptured appendix
- STD infections like gonorrhea and Chlamydia
- Uterine infection due to abortion or miscarriage
There are precautionary measures that can be adopted to prevent blocked fallopian tubes, which can be opened with a laparoscopic surgery or a Hysteroscopic procedure. If you are diagnosed with PID, be sure to start your treatment as soon as possible. The most important advice is to look for symptoms of blockage and get professional help if you find any.