Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Priyamvada RaneYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old nd whenever I take a little bit stress my head starts aching. Please suggest the way out.
I am a medical student my friend asked me about his problem that he has been masturbation since seven years from the past three months while masturbation he is having some pain in his right leg and sometimes hand he has a fear that he will get nervous weakness and paralysis. Can you help me to treat him.
I am suffering from dry cough for the lost 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
Hello doctor my son Mr. Rohit is when playing or running or any other hard work his sweat is more and his sweat is pungent smell he is 9th class student. So I request you give suggest medicine Thanking you.
I am using medicines for sperm growth before using 8 million & 20 % active more after using medicines it was 16 million & 40 % active more for 4 months is this growth ok or I should grow for better medicines.
My friend suffer from acute pancreatitis since 2012. The attack was very frequent from 2012 - 2016. In 2014 it was severely attacked and collections formed around pancreas it has taken 6-8 months to fully recover as he fully lost his weight. From past 3-4 months he is consuming alcohol again with regular intervals. Recently he again consumed alcohol (breeze) continuously for 2-3 days. On 29 December there was pain again and vomiting. Ultrasound reports says that pancreas is bulky. The treatment is going on now but I would like to know 1.What are the consequences that are going to happen if he continues consuming alcohol? 2.He is spoiling his pancreas since 2012 how long it takes for pancreas to become 100% healthy if he stop consuming alcohol forever?
Drug addiction is a major problem in today's world. The major part of these drug abuse victims are teenagers. There are several reasons may drive your teen kid to hard drugs which include peer pressure, neglect, curiosity or just for the sake of being cool. This could be a major concern for the parents whose children get addicted to drugs but an important thing to keep in mind is that the only person who can help your kid overcome addiction are the parents.
Here are a few measures that can help your kid overcome drug addiction:
- In order to put your kids on the right path, the most important thing is to show them love. You should keep aside your anger, fear and grief and approach them. Tell them why you are scared or angry. Proper love and affection is required to bring your kids back to the normal track.
- Try to find their strengths and weakness. Your child should be complemented for any good thing he or she does. You should observe them properly and try to perceive their current nature and mental state.
- You should try to keep your calm and talk to them instead of scolding, shouting or threatening them. You must also listen to them carefully and try not to react in any way. Talk to them about your concerns and see whether they are cooperating with you.
- Getting your kids involved in some activity, which will let them mix with a different group of peers will be a positive remedy. You have to make them feel good about themselves. Try to find ways so that your kids will get into some positive, productive activity.
- Fixing an appointment with a psychiatrist who deals with drug abuse situations can also help you deal with the issue. You must explain to your kids that there is an obvious reason behind their addiction, and it must be solved for their own good.
- You should also connect with the counselors at schools and colleges. They have seen many cases like your child’s and know about the situation well. You can enroll your kids in a substance abuse program which is connected with his school.
- You must tell your kids that what they are doing is risky and illegal and as parents, you have the right to help them overcome this in order to maintain good health, and that you do not want them to go to prison.
- Find an expert therapist specializing in teen substance abuse and make your kids have weekly appointments with him. A good therapist knows the best ways to guide your kids to the right path.
Drug addiction in kids is a common syndrome these days. If your kid is into hard drugs, you need to do your best to save him and help him overcome the addiction.