Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyamvada RaneYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old but I have too much sex problem in my mind I want now a days only sex I do hand practise masturbate but nothing controls please help me.
Hi I'm 21 years old male I'm addicted to Masturbation. How can relive from this. Please suggest me how to stop this?
I am 26 years old my penis when erriction sudden errect and sudden over erriction dull and back to small size why i am marrid why weekness in my penis please tell some advise.
I am a chronic patient of insomnia. Doctors have told I am bipolar. By the medication, I am gaining weight. What should I do?
I'm going to marry in next month & my size of penis is 10 cm- i'm 6 feet tall at the same time I us to masturbate daily. Please suggest.
Have been diagnosed of prostatomegaly (32gm. Also UTI since five days and a Nerve pinch. A small concretion on mid lobe of right Kidney. After ct scan 8 days ago. Lot of pain in groin area and back. Dr. Please help.
Dear Doctors, My daughter is suffering from Asthma as we can hear the wheezing. Should I consult a ENT specialist or an Allergist or the Pulmonogist for treatment?
Doctor, my mother have heavy pain at all bone joints. An URIC ACID level in blood 7. What a relief pain solution please help.
I am 51 years of age. I am having regular chest pain. Precautionary I have done cardiology. All 11 points are ok. Only stress point not done. I am taking pain killers. But I get temp relief. Can you suggest me what should I do?
Sir/Mam My mother not sleeping well at night. She suddenly wakeup. She said that heart beat was very high at the time she wake up. Please doctor help and give me your suggestions. Thank you.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.