Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyam Malhotra
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyam MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Me and my wife want a baby our marriage has been done about 4 months ago But my wife not getting pregnant till now. So please help us.
I am planning for pregnancy. I am taking aroyabardhini vati now. Can I continue with that? Does it effect in conception?
I am facing infertility issues and gynae advised me for PCR menstrual blood test. wats PCR Mentrual blood for? I have undergone tube test and they were patent. Do i still need to go for PCR menstrual blood.
Dear Doctor, I'm not sure if I'm still pregnant. My Beta HCG on 15th Aug was 726 and on 22nd Aug, it was 1541. My last period was on 22nd June. But I started to bleed past three days not heavy but I need to put a pad. I did a home pregnancy test just to ease my mind it came very dark both the C & T on the home test are dark. But this bleeding is worrying me. Can any one help, am I still pregnant? 22nd or 25th is usually my menstrual date so is it my period I'm not sure as the flow is not heavy. Please reply.
This month my mensuration is delay for 2-3 days and am feeling irritated so please give me home remedy.
Hi, I had termination of 5 month baby on March 7 and after that 2 week bleeding and on April 11 I got periods for 5 days on 6 th day we had unprotected sex and on 7 th day also we had sex after sex I got bleeding today for some time and now it's not bleeding but some things like very light red color almost white discharge is coming. In this cycle I will ovulate or what I want to become pregnant very soon. please help me. Will there be any problem if I get pregnant in ths first cycle. I'm physically strong oly mentally as well.
I am using thyroxine since 10 yes after my delivery. Are there any possibilities for me to get pregnant.
Watermelon white portion (peel) sabzi
Do you know that the rind of water melon is edible? the term rind usually refers to the skin or peel of a fruit.
In watermelon, the rind consists of two parts – the outer green skin and the inner white pulp. The outer green skin of the rind is hard and inedible, so it is discarded. The inner whitish part of the rind is edible, although it has a bland taste when raw and is not as soft as the central red part.
About water melon white rind it is said that is very helpful in relaxing blood vessels and lowering blood pressure as it has a high dose of cirulline amino acid. Finding a use for it also helps cut down on the amount of garbage you produce, so it’s good for the environment as well. So why to throw it, and try making its sabji.
It is very simple, tasty and easy to make. It tastes very similar to loki (bottle gourd), cucumber, turai all water based vegetable group.
My mom use to make it, I remember enjoying it a lot, hope my version is nearest to hers.
- 1 cup water melon white rind peeled and cut
- 1 medium sized chopped onion
- 1 medium sized chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 1 finely chopped green chilli
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- 1 red chili cut into big pieces
- 1 tsp. Mango powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- A pinch of asafoetida
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Ingredients for gravy
- Heat the oil in pan on medium high heat. Add asafetida, cumin seeds and dry red chili, let it splutter till it stops.
- Add the grated ginger, garlic chopped onions and saute until it turns transparent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, peeled and chopped water melon white rind, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, mango powder and green chillies. Mix well.
- Do not add water because water melon rind is cooked in its own water.
- Cover the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, on low flame for 10-12 minutes or till the vegetable is almost done i. E it should be easily pierced with a fork and most of the water is almost absorbed.
- Now remove the cover from the pan and lemon juice.
- Water melon white rind sabji is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- This side dish goes well with the roti, parantha and poori.