Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Dear sir/Madam, Can I have sex with my wife on 13 th day after her period date and continue on 14, 16, 18th dates if it is not possible to have sex on 12 th day and how many days a ovule will be ready to combine with sperm i. E. As egg release day is around 12 to 14 th day from the period date is it ok to have sex on 13, 14, 16. Days after the period date and how many days an egg remains after its release from fallopian tube. Please confirm.
I am 30 years old and married. My wife is pregnant (6 months) and from past 5 months I haven't had sex. My sexual arousing is increasing day by day. I do sometimes masturbation but is it good to have often? What shall I do? Please advise.
Cracked feet not only look unattractive but also cause a lot of discomfort. You can use lemon juice to reduce discomfort and enjoy soft feet. Its mild acidic property helps get rid of dead and dry skin cells.
1.Add ½ cup of lemon juice to a foot tub filled with warm water.
2.Soak your feet in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
3.Gently scrub your feet with a soft foot brush.
4.Wash, pat dry and apply some moisturizer on your feet before putting on a pair of socks.
5.Repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
* dog bites should be taken seriously especially when it is a stray dog or an unvaccinated dog.
* children are, by far, the most common victims of dog bites and are far more likely to be severely injured.
* most dog bites affecting young children occur during everyday activities and while interacting with familiar dogs.
* senior citizens are the second most common dog bite victims.
* wash the wound with soap and running water as soon as possible.
* victims of bites by suspected rabid dogs should report immediately to the nearest health facility.
* it is absolutely necessary to follow up the wound cleansing with vaccination within a few hours after contact with a suspect rabid animal.
* to prevent rabies, four to five doses of anti-rabies vaccine are administered on the 0, 3, 7, 14 and 28 days of a bite.
* most human deaths occur in the absence of post-exposure prophylaxis.
* rabies is almost always fatal once the clinical symptoms appear.
Dear Sir, I am 22 years old. My period was on time this month on 21st June and on 3 day it was completed. But on the 4th day of it I engaged with my boyfriend for sex with condom , but the problem was I was in tension so my boyfriend bring an I pill. So I took ipill on 26 june 16 within 48 hrs only . But after taking tab I was having no problem, but after 5 days taking ipill i.e. on 2nd july I was suffering from pain at urine area, headache I got a bleeding from where period comes. So I am worried about it. On 3rd day of period ie on 5th july 2016 I fear and go to local doctor he gave me some homeopathy medicine and with in 2 days it stop my bleeding but again today on 8th July'16 bleed when I urine so I fear so please help me is it normal or any problem all this because of I pill tab only. Or is there will be any problem for me from this?. Please doctor help me. Please help me.
Hi all, I need your advice badly as am feel so scared I have had a surgery to remove fibroids in October and last week my pregnancy test came out positive. My problem now isn't Tommy looks like that of a four months pregnancy that people already started guessing I'm pregnant. I'm afraid because.
I am 21 years old. My virginity is break last week. I was done sex with someone. My marriage held on after 3 months. For recover my vagina tight what should I do?
Sir/madam, my daughter is 9 1/2 years old and she started her periods in the month of february. That month, her bleeding continued for a month and stopped after taking some homeopathy medicines. Thereafter she did not get periods until 8th of may, but since then at an interval of a week or so she bleeds a little. Kindly advise.
What is the cost of hiv and vdrl tests in bangalore? does government hospitals do these tests? and is vdrl test for syphilis test only? what tests for other stds?
What are the sign of Ipill is working perfectly and after taking Ipill, body weaknesses and having pain in lower body is normal?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hi doctor, i'm 25 years old. Got married before three months. I have a doubt. My last periods date was march 21st. And I had relationship with my husband on last april 3rd and 5th. Today is april 24th. Still periods dint come for me. But my getting pain in my down stomach for past four days. Till now i'm thinking it's a clue for periods coming. And i'm not sure whether i'm conceive or not. Please tell me whether i'm pregnant or not.
I have been trying to conceive, got spotting 10 days before my next period. I thought that it might be implantation bleeding. For two days it was just spotting but today (3rd day) it started bleeding little heavy and have all the symptoms of my periods. Is it periods or still implantation bleeding? Please suggest.
I want to know how HIV or AIDS happen? Or if I get into a intimate relationship with a married women then it will infect me? Does this disease happen if I get intimate with a gay?
My wife is pregnant with 16 weeks and having whooping cough since 2-3 weeks. What should I do to get her relief from choking and breathing problem?
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
- Hepatitis B
- Genital Herpes
- Syphilis and
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.