Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyam MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I am a beautiful wife for my husband. I have pregnancy for two months. My husband want to sex with me. But I afraid to do this. So my husband become sad. What should I do? Can you tell me I should or not.
Hii mam/ sir Just I being intimate on 16 of july before being intimate mujhe regular periods aaye for two times vo bhi irregular the kyuki regular periods mujhe periods month ke last week me aate h and after seven days of periods I again got my periods after 4 days mean to say on 2 or 3 july something and it goes for 4 or 5 days and jb I was doing sex on 16 july again after sometime I started bleeding mean to say bahut jyada bleed hone lga and something comes out like clot or I don't understand what is it and after 15 min bleeding band ho gyi uske baad maine contraceptive pills nhi liye aur may be in the previous month all symptoms shows that miscarriage hua h kuchh previous month me bhi maine pills nhi liye the after few days mujhe breathe krne me bharipan lgta tha legs ekdam se bhari lgte the put that time I thought ki ye sb stress ki wajah se ho rha h ya work load h jyada h pr after some days mere health down hone lga stomach pain, headache n all body pain sb hone lga and after that bleeding start hui on 25 june it goes for 6 days aur clotting wali bleeding ho rhi thi bahut jyada stomach pain aur pair me kabhi pain and still now after after being intimate on 16july abhi tak periods nhi aaye h month ka last h aur vysw hi headache koi bhi kaam krne me taken ho ja rhi h so what is this aur abhi kya kare mai and one more thing in the of may just I bleed for 14 days and I consult to a doctor she said it is due to contraceptive pills unwanted 72 pr dusri baar bhi nhi liya tha and I bleed aur abhi periods aaye nhi so kya ye infertility ka symbol h ya periods month ke miscarriage ka effect h please suggest me I am so much stressed about it all. thanks.
When we do sex my girlfriend still feel pain during sex but we do it many times but pain is still there during sex. Please advise.
I had an abortion five months back, and since then I am having so much stomach pain before my menses. What should I do?
Everyone has a different idea of what a mother and baby needs in the first few days after childbirth, but some essentials cannot be skipped out on. With that in mind, here are 10 childcare essential you may need right after the delivery.
- Nursing pillows: A baby may be small and seem light, but carrying them can put a strain on your arms. Since babies need to be fed very often in their first few weeks, a nursing pillow is a handy thing to have around. This allows you to comfortably support your baby while feeding them.
- Breast pump: Though only a mother can produce breast milk, other people can feed this milk to the baby. A breast pump will allow you to express milk at a time convenient to you and store it in bottles to be fed to the baby as needed.
- Bottles and nipples: A set of bottles and nipples are must haves for every baby. In their first few weeks, these bottles may be used to store mother’s milk, but as the baby grows, these bottles can also be used to give the baby water.
- Pacifiers: A baby who wants to constantly suck on the mother’s nipples may be soothed with a pacifier. This can give the mother some time to rest.
- Diapers: For over a year, diapers are a must for every baby. Most mothers choose disposable diapers for their convenience though others may choose cotton wash clothes as well. For the first few weeks, a baby tends to go through 10-12 diapers a day so stock up well.
- Bedding: Whether you choose to share your bed with the infant or have him or her sleep in a crib, you will need at least two sets of crib sheets.
- Baby bath tub: In their first few days, a baby needs to only be sponged down, but as they grow, regular baths become a necessity. A baby sized bathtub will make it easier to hold the baby while keeping them safe.
- Sling: Carrying a baby in your arms all the time is not possible and hence it is a good idea to invest in a sling or front pack. This also keeps the baby close to your body and allows him or her to be soothed by your warmth and heartbeat.
- Stroller: Once a child is three months old, he or she can be made to sit upright in a stroller. This gives the mother a little free time and puts less pressure on her back.
- Car seat: A car seat if a must have for every baby. You could choose between rear facing car seats of convertible car seats. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I had sex with my wife 3 days just before her periods date. So is it possible to get pregnant? Her date was 1st of September and I had it around 28th august but its 4th sept and she didn't have her periods till now. So is she pregnant.
Sex is an extremely personal and subjective matter. Different individuals relate to and indulge in sex differently. The idea of sex also varies from person to person and may not always fit the stereotypical penile-vaginal penetrative intercourse.
There is no way of determining exactly how much sex is good and how much of it is too much. Some people like to be sexually active with thorough regularity while others find comfort in abstinence. Age also plays an important role here with people between the ages of 18-29 indulging in higher levels of sexual activity than those who are middle-aged or elderly.
The different levels and frequencies of sexual activity have varying degrees of impacts on the overall mental, physical and sexual health of a person. There are numerous health benefits attached to having an active sex life, which manifests themselves in both the body and the mind.
The health benefits of having sex are -
As per studies conducted, it has been shown that having sex, at least, two times a week can boost overall physical and mental health. The many health benefits of being sexually active are as follows:
- It improves immunity and makes the body more resilient to diseases
- It improves bladder control in women and prevents urinary incontinence
- It prevents erectile dysfunction in men
- It improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
- It acts as a stress reliever
- It improves functioning of the heart and lowers the risk of heart disease
- It reduces sensitivity to pain
There are several other benefits of sex, which include the effective healing and nurturing of the body in a holistic manner.
Is there a limit to having sex?
A large number of people all around the world are concerned about their carnal compulsions and frequently approach sex therapists about what frequency of sex constitutes as a 'healthy' dose.
There really is no such thing as too much sex. But if overindulgence in sexual activities causes a disturbance in everyday activities such as work, classes, household responsibilities and other obligations, it becomes a problem. If such a situation arises, it might be signs of a sex addiction in which case it is important to consult a sexologist or sex therapist. Ideally, having sex two times a day is good for your body, mind and soul.