Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Priya MalgunkarYour feedback matters!
My wife is not well since two months. Her leg pain or headache. Daily medicine is compulsory for my wife. Please tell me for some useful process.
Sir, I'm suffering from acute backache since last 40/45 days. Sometimes I'm taking painkiller pills as per the pharmacist's advice but that is of no use to reduce my pain. Pl suggest me proper medication.
When I do squat there is bubble like sound coming from my left knees. M just 24. I hope its not major.
I am 26 years. Due to heavy running my back muscle tightness came. I feel medius muscle got tightness. I feel dip at that spot like spasm where mediums minimus is present I'm suffering from last 3 months. Can I be alright, please help me. What I must do.
I am 20 year old female .I am suffering from pain from last 1 week at the lower part of my middle finger in my right leg .pain is pin pointed and it occurs while walking .please let me know how to cure it .and wht does it signifies .thank you so much for your consultation.
Dear doctor nowadays I get pain in my back side of upper hips my age is 35 so what should I have to do to avoid these kinds of problems.
I am 22 years old male and I have ankle pain. I do daily running. Is it the. Reason the reason for the pain?
My operation is done before 30 days ago. My external wound is Wilt. I have dout. Is my internal wound wilt? I have surgery for exotosis in knee that over growth or swelling of bone cartilage. Can l play some sports such as cricket?
My brother suffering with back pain m.r.i report is normal but A.S.O test results reference range is 200ug/ml value 400ug/ml .E.S.R test result in males 0-13 mm ,my brother time having 20 mm. So what is the problem, and which type of treatment is suitable for him.
I am 44 years old and suffering from saviour backache at two points of the waist .Some times I am feeling two points are meeting and colliding each other. Some time shocks are going up. Here I am showing at doctor .Doctor has advised me take the tab "Renerve plus" and tryptomer 10 mg" for 15 days advise me how it completely curable.
I am suffering from lower back pain for a week. After sitting for a while standing becomes a painful process. The pain is on the left lower back. Please advise.
I am 19 year old female. I got straightening therapy done last year. I have got some curls back, at the roots but not exactly my natural hair. Would you recommend if I get my hair straightened again, for a year or so? Some say that two kinds of chemicals will be used. One for the hair that are back to the original kind and other chemical for the ones that are still somewhat straight. Is it true? Thanks in advance.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.