Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priya JhangianiYour feedback matters!
As children, we all look forward to growing up, but once we reach in our 40s or 50s, we don't want to grow any older. Most of us fear the disabilities and diseases, ageing brings along. The biggest cause of anxiety is the change in the looks with skin losing its texture and elasticity. Read on to know some common techniques, when practiced during the early years can help in ageing gracefully, both by accepting the changes that come with ageing and by reducing the effect that ageing can have on the skin.
- Watch what you eat: As the saying goes, you are what you eat. So, whether you eat junk or healthy, your body will reflect accordingly. If you continue to give your body the required amount of vitamins and minerals, the effects will show on your skin. Include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, which will provide your body the required nutrients and antioxidants. Nutrition also includes a good amount of hydration, about 2 to 3 liters of water per day. It also helps flush out toxins that lead to accelerated ageing and induce stress.
- Exercise: While exercise might make some people tired, it need not be the case for everyone. A moderate, regular routine of work out for 20 to 30 minutes in form of walking, cycling or swimming, will have significant benefits on the heart. The exercise routine will also aid in weight management, bone strengthening, prevent constipation, improve blood flow to the vital organs and alert functioning. Get your daily dose of sleep: A daily recommended 7 to 8 hours of sleep can do wonders not just to your body, but also to your skin.
- Skin Care: Dark spots, wrinkles and dryness are common with ageing and these can be managed by reducing the exposure of skin to sun. Using a good sunscreen, wearing sunglasses or a wide-brimmed hat will provide protection from the harmful UV rays. The idea is not to avoid sun completely; little sun exposure is essential to get the required dose of vitamin D, but overexposure can lead to various skin problems. Also develop a skin care regimen including moisturizer, anti-ageing products, scrubbing, under-eye care and use of lip balm that would best work for your skin type.
- Lifestyles changes: Drinking alcohol and smoking may seem the right thing to do in your 20s and 30s, but the effects they have on your body are not right. Following a negligent lifestyle, can lead to conditions like cancer and heart disease in early years and can be worsened by smoking and excessive alcohol. Quitting smoking and moderate use of alcohol can help manage these conditions better and in some cases, even prevent them completely.
And most importantly, accepting ageing as a natural inevitable aspect and not stressing about it will not help you enjoy your later years but also stay happy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello doctor My wife is 38 week pregnant. Last two days she have intolerable itching on full body specially on tummy. Kindly suggest any medicine.
Hi I am married 33 years old .I feel I am in depression n my condition is getting worsen day by day. I am in joint family. .as a person I am appreciated everywhere my job place. Family .friends. .except my mother in law. I have a son he was born after many miscarriages. .I hardly speak. She keep on taunting. .shouting. Nobody can dare to say anything to her. But outside she shower lots of love on me. My relation wd my husband is also not at par. We r hardly like hub wife. .when I share he says. God is looking .I m trying my level best to divert my mind towards my son. .bt I am helpless. .she tries her level best to keep my son away bt thankfully she is not succeeded. Though she has managed her son. I feel so lonely here. Should I get out of this marriage. .for the first time I have said don't give me stress otherwise I llkill myself. .bt of no use.
Due to spondylitis my wife has LEFT LEG MUSCULAR. PAINS REGULARLY AND SGEIS OF 42/ AND SHE TOOK INJECTIONS OF VITAMINS 2/ YDS BACK IN HER NECK BUT NOW PAIN IN LEGS FROM WAIST TO PALMS .AND DUE TO THIS. SHE NEVER CARRY OUR SEX LIFE IN 30/ DAYS ALSO .SO PLS SUGGEST ME MEDICINE FOR HER PAIN REMOVAL. AND REGULAR. SEX LIFE AS WEEKLY. THANKS.
I have continuous sneezing every morning which sometimes lead to hard cold and sore throat what shal I do.
I am on balanced diet but failed to reduce my weight which is 78 kg n height is 5 feet 4 inch. Suggest some same medicine. Ayurvedic or homeopathic with dose.
Hello sir, I got headache. It haven't stopped since from three days, am also using tablets but no use. So please give me any suggestion. Thank you.
I am 30 years my right tube removed for left tube tubectomy is done on 2010 years butiwant a baby girl it is passable for recancel of tubectomy it needs major operation please advice me.
I got very light period for 2-3 days. After that continuously facing yellow discharge. It happened with me (light period) once but got proper period by sysron NCR tablet. Now its happening again. Is it my period (light period) or I should wait for proper period?
I an a software consultant and have lower back pain. I am taking medicine but not satisfied. It is continued. How to recover from it.
I am 25 years old unmarried girl. From last 3 days whenever I eat something I feel vomit like. I am not able to eat anything. Even my weight is going down. Please suggest.
Hi I am 25 years old female. I have asthma problem from childhood. Now it has been in extreme condition severe cold cough sometimes earpain chest pain occurs. Please suggest me the medicine.
I am suffering from allergy rhinitis from last 3 years but no medicine has cured m3 completely. I use nasal spray but it is of no use. Kindly prescribe me with women effective medicines.
I am 23 years old. I have sprain problem in my shoulder. I have also backache problem. What to do to cure it? What are the different exercises to get relief from my problem?
Monthly discharge is not regular. Coming after two months & when started discharge is very high. Please help me.
The health benefits of holy basil, also known as tulsi, include:
- oral care
- relief from respiratory disorders
- treatment of fever
- treatment for asthma
- Treatment for lung disorders
- Treatment for heart diseases
- Treatment for stress.
It is undoubtedly one of the best medicinal herbs that has been discovered. It has endless miraculous and medicinal values and has been worshiped and highly valued in India for thousands of years.
A few leaves dropped in drinking water or foods can purify it and can kill germs within it as well. Even smelling it or keeping it planted in a pot indoors can protect the whole family from infections, coughs, colds and other viral infections.